What are the Best Single Door Refrigerators in India in 2020? If you are planning to buy one of the best single door refrigerators in India in this year then you must be searching for an answer to the question above. To end your search, here we bring you the Top 10 Best Single Door Refrigerators in India in 2020.
Looking for the best single door refrigerator in India, Well we have your problem solved here. Refrigerators play very important role in our house, we can say that, it is one of the most important home appliances for us to keep our food safe. One can say that it’s a magical machine because in extreme hot weather, it gives you cold water to drink, Ice and helps in keeping your food safe and fresh for longer hours. By keeping food cool, it prevents food from rotting. Therefore, one can say that without it, there would be large amounts of spoilt and rotten food wasted every day, which will be directly thrown into the dustbin. We have a list of the best single door refrigerator in India for you.
Refrigerators are one of the essential appliances for any household in India during summers and we don’t buy such a big appliance often. In fact, if you are planning to buy a refrigerator this year, you should consider tour usage for the next few years. Thus it’s really good to spend some time searching and finalising one of the best single door refrigerators in India.
Top 10 Best Single Door Refrigerates In India, 2020
Now, without wasting the time let’s check the top 10 best single door refrigerators in India for 2020. These are the hand-picked list of best single door refrigerators in India. And to make the things easier for you we have given the direct links to e-commerce stores so that you can find these refrigerators easily.
List of Best Single Door Refrigerators In India 2020
Below is the list of 5 best single door refrigerators from top companies of India. These companies are known for offering the best in kitchen appliances and products.
No products found.
Here is the buying guide to choose a fridge according to your needs from our top picks of Best Single Door Refrigerators in India.
|Storage Capacity||Suitable for Family Size|
|Less than 200 Litres||Family size of 1-2 Members|
|200 – 250 Litres||Small Families – 3 Members|
|250-350 Litres||Family size of 4 – 5 Members|
|350 Litres and Above||Large Families|
Most of the single door fridges have less than 220 L of Capacity so they are suitable for a family of 2-3 Members. Here most of the single door fridge of our list cost under 15000 and a few of them are priced under Rs. 10000 or 20000. We have covered reviews, basic features in our review of these best refrigerators.
Why choose a best single door refrigerators in India?
Single door refrigerators are the most sold refrigerators in India, even more than Double Door Refrigerators. Obviously, there must be a reason behind that, Let’s see the reasons why you should choose one of the best single door refrigerators for yourself.
1. Good For Smaller Family: Single door refrigerators are good for a smaller family. Why would you buy a large double door fridge and pay a heavier electricity bill if you can not use it fully? Large appliances consume more electricity so it’s good o buy a refrigerator considering your family requirement.
2. Low Cost: Obviously, Single door refrigerator cost much less as compared to it’s larger variants. You should choose a refrigerator which fulfills your requirement and if a single door refrigerator is sufficient for you then it’s always good to save some bucks and buy one of the best single door refrigerators.
3. Portability: Being small in form factor as compared to larger double door or multi-door refrigerators, it’s easy to move a single door refrigerator from one room to another or even one house to another.
3. Consume Less Space: Single door refrigerators consume less space in your kitchen or dining room also most of these single door refrigerators can be used a table top. So you can utilize that space for keeping bottles or for any other purpose.
Important tips in buying a best single door refrigerators in India
If you have already decided to go with one of the best single door refrigerators, Here are some important tips you should consider before finalising one of the best single door refrigerators in India.
1. Capacity: While buying a refrigerator, always keep in mind the size of your family and the daily needs of all. Accordingly, pick a refrigerator that will be able to meet your requirements. Sometimes a refrigerator looks bigger but it has less usable space, so do check it’s usable space (also known as net space) as well.
2. Energy Consumption: Before finalising one of the best single door refrigerators, check its energy consumption. Look for star ratings (Energy Efficiency Rating) and Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) logo to ensure that the appliance is energy efficient.
3. Compressor: Compressor is the main cooling unit of your refrigerator. Generally, it is of two types: Normal Compressor and Inverter Compressor. A normal compressor runs at a constant speed throughout, and switch off or on once it reaches optimum and low cooling. Inverter Compressor, on the other hand, adjusts the speed of cooling as per the requirement. For a single door refrigerator, it’s hard to differentiate between the performance of the two as both do the job best. But it’s good if you can get the latter one in decent pricing.
Here’s the list of Best Single Door Refrigerators in India 2020 (Under 10000-15000)
Buying Guide – Best Single Door Refrigerators
Every house has a refrigerator today. You need refrigerators to prevent the food from becoming stale.
The fridge plays a vital role in maintaining the nutrients of the food intact. There are different kinds of refrigerators available in the market today. You have the multiple door refrigerators becoming very common today with people opting to buy the 3-door or the side-by-side door fridges.
However, the single door refrigerator still has its patrons. Small families need not invest in purchasing the larger fridges when the single-door can do the same job
Read More >> Top 10 Best Mini Refrigerator To Buy Online
We have discussed some of the leading brands of single-door refrigerators above. They are
Each of these brands has its advantages and disadvantages. Go through them and choose the one that suits your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the ideal size of a refrigerator for my home?
It depends on the size of your home and family. A bachelor can be happy with a refrigerator having capacity in the range of 40 to 80 litres. Couples and small families not having more than 3 persons should opt for refrigerators in sizes 80 to 240 litres. Larger families can go for the ones above 240 litres.
How many electrical units does the single-door fridge usually consume?
Usually, a single-door refrigerator with a 3-star rating consumes around 200 to 220 units per year. However, it depends on your usage patterns. A 4-star or a 5-star refrigerator consumes less.
What is the frequency of defrosting the refrigerator?
You should not allow the frost to accumulate inside the freezer. It reduces the efficiency of the refrigerator. Keep a check on the accumulation of frost. Doing it on a weekly basis is fine.
Can you use the refrigerator on a home inverter?
Yes, it depends on the type of refrigerator your purchase. Some of the latest single-door refrigerators are compatible with the home inverter.
Can you use the fridge without a stabiliser?
It is not advisable to use the fridge without a stabiliser because of extreme voltage fluctuations everywhere in India. It explains why the modern-day refrigerators come with in-built stabilisers.
Which compressor is the best?
The reciprocator compressor is a good one as it ensures uniform cooling. The inverter compressor is also a useful one because it saves a lot of power.
We have just seen the reviews of 10 of the best single-door refrigerators in India. The buying guide should help you to choose the best one according to your requirements. Go through the list and make the best choice. You need a refrigerator to supply you with cold water on a hot summer day.