The Best Home Security Cameras Of 2020:With increase in the crime around us, home security is became our main priority. So, CCTV camera installation are at home in great demand now. We reviewed the best security cameras; our picks offer unique features and aspects making them capable of covering your home’s safety and security needs. Now in the market there are many popular brands have come with more advanced features- built-in microphone, IP camera, speaker to beat competitors worldwide. They even identify the visitors and give alerts to keep the home safe.
Be that as it may, before you make a buy, pay special mind to night vision, warning alarms, savvy availability, stockpiling choices, and amplifier highlights. Peruse our “Purchasing Guide” to know how these elements help in picking the correct one.
Our group of specialists has done a broad research, testing on various marked CCTV cameras for 50 hours lastly made a rundown of the Best CCTV Cameras in India for both indoor and outside.
Also read:Best Air Purifier for your Home
Best CCTV Cameras Reviews in India 2020
- AI motion detection alert. The camera angle is 110 degree and the connectivity is Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Input Power: 5V ; Working temperature: -10℃ ~ 50℃; Support Devices : Android 4.4 above or IOS 9.0 above
- Infrared Night Vision
- Talkback Feature
- The Mi Camera 360° has perfect picture quality. With Mi Camera's 20 megapixels, 1080p resolution and wide dynamic range, even distant backgrounds are clear and detailed
- COVER EVERY CORNER WITH 360 DEGREE VIEW : Rotate camera horizontally or vertically from anywhere in the world using mobile application.Product works on 4G only with minimum 2mbps speed. Power adapter input...
- READY ON THE GO: This smart wireless camera is designed with easy setup feature for do-it-yourself installation by using V380 mobile application available in your handsets market place
- DAY AND NIGHT VISION: Night vision up to 16-feet - never miss a moment, day or night, with visibility up to 16 feet in complete darkness. Communicate with family, friends and your pets on mobile devices....
- SEAMLESS CONNECTIVITY WITH MOBILE/TABLET: Quick Wi-Fi setup(Does not support 5G wi-fi network)) via iOS or Android Smartphone using supplied APP
- DETECT MOTION IN YOUR ABSENCE : HD night vision with inbuilt IR lens. MOTION DETECTION: Will send alerts whenever any motion is detected.
- Works with Alexa: This security camera can 'work with Alexa'. For eg., You can use Echo Show as an input for control functionality of this product
- Mi home security camera basic 1080p is capable of recording 1080p full HD video
- Equipped with a 130 degree ultra wide angle lens, 10m ranged infrared night vision
- Ultra-wide 130 degree Angle Lens ; Power Consumption: 5 W ; Wi-Fi modes: 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- Advanced AI motion detector reduces false alarm
- Positioning: Wall Mount or Ceiling Mount 360Degree Movement
- Memory Card Supported up to 64GB
- Can be Connected to Any Mobile Power Bank so that use it without electricity
- [360 Degree Full View Angle] : This WiFi camera provides you panoramic view without blind area when mounted on the ceiling. Finger-controlled Electronic PTZ allows you to zoom in and out and change your...
- [Auxiliary Night Light for Night Monitoring] : Not just a light bulb shape, it has 3 LEDs and can be used as a night light to provide light for nighttime monitoring. We suggest you choose "Auto Mode" in...
- [Two-way audio and video recording] : With the built in speakers and microphones, you can conduct two-way communication. Supports micro sd card to record video with sound
- [Easy to Install & Use] The Camera Bulb adopts E27 screw, which makes it easy to install on the existing screw-type socket of your desk lamp. We also provide a screw base in the package so that you can...
- [LED bulb with panoramic camera] : Constant 360 degree surveillance captures everything without need of manual rotating. Live video monitoring with playback option on mobile phone and tablet
- Material: Plastic; White
- Number of LED's: 16; Audio Support: Separate mic required for audio ; External Interfaces: 2 wires - TVI output , DC12 V
- System Requirements: Compatible to all DVR ; Power Source: External power through 2 wire cable (BNC and DC connection wire); Maximum Power Consumption: 110-220 W
- Special Feature: True Day / Night, DNR, Smart IR. Up to 20m IR distance., Can Be Watched Online on mobile via App, High Quality Product, Installation is not included.
- Warranty: 10 Days seller warranty against manufacturing defects
- IMPROVE SECURITY: Get some peace of mind with our decoy cameras! Have everyone believe you are keeping an eye on employees, property, and your business.
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR DESIGN: The classic bullet design of this fake surveillance system makes it perfect to convince people believe you are watching them directly.
- INCLUDES BONUS STICKER: We have included the standard CCTV sticker & a large BONUS warning sticker to create the illusion of an all-seeing eye.
- LED LIGHTS: This added feature gives a convincing impression of working surveillance equipment for an added level of security, protection, and peace of mind.
- MOUNTABLE: This camera is easy to mount on walls, ceilings and other surfaces using the included stainless steel screws, and looks realistic when hanging.
- Pack Contains – 4 Pcs Dummy (Fake) CCTV dome cameras. Note : These are not real cameras and it does not do any recording
- This dummy camera is housed in body of a real CCTV camera. It has a blinking RED Led, which makes it look real and let people know that a CCTV is installed. The LED can be disabled by taking out the...
- These dummy cameras have dummy infrared sensors, which leads people to believe that it can record even in total darkness. And since it’s housed in outside body of a real camera, the build quality is much...
- If you are a small business or shop owner, you can install a few of these. Your employees will think they are being watched. It will deter thefts, coming late or other indiscipline.
- If you think you domestic help is stealing your provision, install one of these in your kitchen. He / She will think thrice before stealing anything.
- Material: 1 Unit Dummy Security Camera
- Rotation Angle : 360 Degree
- Runs on : 2 x AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Red blinking LED light makes it appear to work just like a real security camera. Use for both indoor and outdoor, wall mounted bracket and fixings.
- Excellent deterrent for thieves, suitable for used indoors, like home or office. warehouse, shop, etc.
- Image sensor - 2MP CMOS image sensor, signal system - PAL/NTSC, effective pixels - 1920(H)x1080(V), minimum illumination - 0.01 lux at (F1.2, AGC ON), 0 lux with IR, shutter time - 1/25(1/30) s to 1/50,...
- Lens - 3.6mm, lens mount - M12, adjustment range - pan - 0 - 360 degree, tilt - 0 - 180 degree, rotation - 0 - 360 degree, day and night - IR cut filter with auto switch, video frame rate - 1080p at...
- Synchronization - internal, S/N ratio - more than 62 dB, power supply - 12 VDCÂ±15 percent
- IR range - up to 20m, power consumption - max 4W, weather proof - IP66
Security camera buying guide: To prevent crime at all the places such as homes, banks, offices, CCTV Cameras are become necessity . It has never been easier to keep an eye on your home, thanks to a new wave of connected home security cameras.
Choose Your Camera Type:The type of camera you’ll need relies upon where you need to put it. On the off chance that you need to put one inside your home, there are many home surveillance camera alternatives. On the off chance that you need one outside your home, you’ll have to choose whether you need a remote surveillance camera or a video doorbell.
For checking a front or indirect access, consider a video doorbell since it very well may be controlled through your doorbell wiring. On the off chance that you need to screen another zone of your property, you’re in an ideal situation with a remote surveillance camera. Remember that while all video doorbells are intended to endure the components, not all remote surveillance cameras are weatherproof. So make certain to check the specs of a camera you’re thinking about on the off chance that you need to put it outside.
Cloud Storage Plans:Before you pick the camera or doorbell you need, make certain to check how much free distributed storage it accompanies and how much extra stockpiling expenses. Most makers pick distributed storage—where the recording is remotely put away on a server—rather than memory cards on the grounds that the video documents are huge. Without distributed storage, in the event that you miss an alarm for a potential gatecrasher you’ll have no clue whether somebody attempted to break in. A considerable lot of these cameras likewise won’t let you download clasps to send to specialists except if you pay up.
Pick Your Power Source:Battery-controlled remote surveillance cameras and video doorbells offer the most adaptability as far as position in and around your home. Contingent upon the camera and how intensely it’s utilized, you’ll have to energize it anyplace from week by week to once like clockwork to on more than one occasion per year. Designed cameras and doorbells flawlessly avoid the reviving issue however may restrict your arrangement choices, except if you’re willing to run an additional line or contract a circuit tester.
Types of Security cameras
Analog Security Cameras vs Digital IP Security Cameras
Security cameras come in two distinct types, Digital(IP) and Analog(AHD, TVL, TVI, HD-SDI, HD-CVI). Many types of these security cameras are still widely in use. However the security camera industry continues to push the limits of resolutions and as a result, the use of digital IP security equipment continues to increase while analog continues to decline. Let’s take a look at the general differences in analog surveillance cameras and IP surveillance cameras.
Analog Security Cameras
1. Analog cameras send a video signal to an encoder(DVR) which then processes the signal and records it.
2. Analog cameras require a direct connection to the DVR.
3. Analog security cameras require two cables, one for power and one for video.
4. Analog cameras have a limited platform of resolutions available.
IP Security Cameras
1. IP Cameras encode the video signal at the camera and send the video to Network Video Recorder(NVR) through internet protocol(IP).
2. IP cameras require a connection to the same network as the NVR, and doesn’t have to be directly connected to the recorder.
3. IP Security cameras use Power over Ethernet(PoE) which means you only have one cable going to the camera that supplies power and transfers video.
4.The worst IP camera resolutions are far superior to the best analog resolutions.
How to Choose – IP Camera or Analog CCTV Camera?
In the market,both the cameras are playing their role individually to add an extra layer of security to our homes and businesses. If you search over the internet, you will find many disputes about the standard-definition of Normal CCTV cameras to high-definition IP cameras.
So, lets discuss some points which highlights the basic difference between IP cameras and CCTV cameras:
Cost Effective: CCTV cameras look cost efficient but the additional hardware component cost like DVR, Monitor, Cabling, Storage Hard disk, and above all Installation charges will cost you double than you initially planned for. Whereas, IP cameras do not require any additional hardware & storage.
Secure and Safe Footage: The recordings in IP cameras are stored safely over the Cloud, away from any interference or manual reach and prevent any kind of tampering while in CCTV cameras, DVR, hard disks can be easily tempered and stolen.
Wide Angle View: IP cameras give a wider angle view in comparison to the traditional CCTV cameras. Their views can range from 65 degrees to an awesome 90 degrees, hence empowering you to see the blind spots easily.
Motion and Audio Detection: IP cameras send you a trigger when a suspicious event is detected, which allows one to immediately react on any such real-time activity whereas CCTV cameras can be only used for investigation post event occurring.