The Best Home Security Cameras Of 2019:With increase in the crime around us, home security is became our main priority. So, CCTV camera installation are at home in great demand now. We reviewed the best security cameras; our picks offer unique features and aspects making them capable of covering your home’s safety and security needs. Now in the market there are many popular brands have come with more advanced features- built-in microphone, IP camera, speaker to beat competitors worldwide. They even identify the visitors and give alerts to keep the home safe.
Be that as it may, before you make a buy, pay special mind to night vision, warning alarms, savvy availability, stockpiling choices, and amplifier highlights. Peruse our “Purchasing Guide” to know how these elements help in picking the correct one.
Our group of specialists has done a broad research, testing on various marked CCTV cameras for 50 hours lastly made a rundown of the Best CCTV Cameras in India for both indoor and outside.
Also read:Best Air Purifier for your Home
Best CCTV Cameras Reviews in India 2019
- AI motion detection alert. The camera angle is 110 degree and the connectivity is Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Full HD video (1080p)
- Infrared Night Vision
- Hikvision DS-2CE1AD0T-IRP/ ECO 2MP (1080P) Night Vision Plastic Body Bullet Camera 1Pcs.
- Camera Description: 2Megapixel High-performance CMOS, Analog HD output, up to 1080P resolution, True Day/Night, Smart IR, Up to 20m IR distance.
- Effective Pixels- 1920 (H) x 1080 (V), Min. illumination- 0.01 Lux @ (F1.2, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR. Signal System-PAL/NTSC, IP66 Weatherproof.
- CP Plus CP-USC-TA24L2 2.4MP (1080P) IR Cosmic Fiber Body Night Vision Bullet Camera 1Pcs.
- Camera Description: 2.4MP IR Cosmic Bullet Camera - 20 Mtr, 1/2.7" 2.4 Megapixel HQIS Pro Image sensor, Max 25/[email protected] 2.4MP, Min. illumination: 0.02Lux/F2.0, 0Lux IR ON.
- 3.6mm Lens, IR Range of 20 Mtr, DWDR, Day/Night(ICR), AWB, AGC, BLC. OSD Menu, control over coaxial cable, 2D-DNR. HD and SD switchable. IP67 Weatherproof Standard.
- Simple and easy Wi-Fi setup: quick Wi-Fi setup(does not support 5G Wi-Fi network) via iOS or Android smartphone using supplied app, remote access to the camera on smartphone via your mobile 4G network or...
- ROTATE CAMERA: Rotate camera horizontally or vertically from anywhere in world thanks to inbuilt rotating motor. Record Videos in SD card as it has provision for SD card slot also. It supports upto 64 GB...
- Night vision and two-way audio: night vision up to 16-feet - never miss a moment, day or night, with visibility up to 16 feet in complete darkness, communicate with family, friends and your pets on mobile...
- Image sensor - 2MP CMOS image sensor, signal system - PAL/NTSC, effective pixels - 1920(H)x1080(V), minimum illumination - 0.01 lux at (F1.2, AGC ON), 0 lux with IR
- Shutter time - 1/25(1/30)s to 1/50,000s, lens - 3.6mm, lens mount - M12, day and night - ICR
- Angle Adjustment - pan 0 to 360 degree, tilt - 0 - 75 degree, rotation - 0 - 360 degree, synchronization - internal, video frame rate - 1080p at 25fps/1080p at 30fps, HD video output - 1 analogue HD output
- Image sensor - 2MP CMOS image sensor, signal system - PAL/NTSC, effective pixels - 1920(H)x1080(V), minimum illumination - 0.01 lux at (F1.2, AGC ON), 0 lux with IR, shutter time - 1/25(1/30) s to 1/50,...
- Lens - 3.6mm, lens mount - M12, adjustment range - pan - 0 - 360 degree, tilt - 0 - 180 degree, rotation - 0 - 360 degree, day and night - IR cut filter with auto switch, video frame rate - 1080p at...
- Synchronization - internal, S/N ratio - more than 62 dB, power supply - 12 VDCÂ±15 percent
- Image sensor - 1MP CMOS image sensor, signal system - PAL/NTSC, effective pixels - 1296(H)x732(V), minimum illumination - 0.1 lux at(F1.2, AGC ON), 0 lux with IR
- Shutter time - 1/25(1/30) s to 1/50,000 s, lens - 3.6mm, lens mount - M12, adjustment range - pan - 0 - 360 degree, tilt - 0 - 75 degree, rotation - 0 - 360 degree
- Day and Night - IR cut filter with auto switch, video frame rate - 720p at 25fps/720p at 30fps, HD video output - 1 analogue HD output, synchronization - internal, S/N ratio - more than 62 dB
- Works with Alexa: This security camera can 'work with Alexa'. For eg., You can use Echo Show as an input for control functionality of this product
- Mi home security camera basic 1080p is capable of recording 1080p full HD video
- Equipped with a 130 degree ultra wide angle lens
- TURBO HD
- IR BULLET CAMERA
- Samuel Page
- Kindle Edition
Security camera buying guide: To prevent crime at all the places such as homes, banks, offices, CCTV Cameras are become necessity . It has never been easier to keep an eye on your home, thanks to a new wave of connected home security cameras.
Choose Your Camera Type:The type of camera you’ll need relies upon where you need to put it. On the off chance that you need to put one inside your home, there are many home surveillance camera alternatives. On the off chance that you need one outside your home, you’ll have to choose whether you need a remote surveillance camera or a video doorbell.
For checking a front or indirect access, consider a video doorbell since it very well may be controlled through your doorbell wiring. On the off chance that you need to screen another zone of your property, you’re in an ideal situation with a remote surveillance camera. Remember that while all video doorbells are intended to endure the components, not all remote surveillance cameras are weatherproof. So make certain to check the specs of a camera you’re thinking about on the off chance that you need to put it outside.
Cloud Storage Plans:Before you pick the camera or doorbell you need, make certain to check how much free distributed storage it accompanies and how much extra stockpiling expenses. Most makers pick distributed storage—where the recording is remotely put away on a server—rather than memory cards on the grounds that the video documents are huge. Without distributed storage, in the event that you miss an alarm for a potential gatecrasher you’ll have no clue whether somebody attempted to break in. A considerable lot of these cameras likewise won’t let you download clasps to send to specialists except if you pay up.
Pick Your Power Source:Battery-controlled remote surveillance cameras and video doorbells offer the most adaptability as far as position in and around your home. Contingent upon the camera and how intensely it’s utilized, you’ll have to energize it anyplace from week by week to once like clockwork to on more than one occasion per year. Designed cameras and doorbells flawlessly avoid the reviving issue however may restrict your arrangement choices, except if you’re willing to run an additional line or contract a circuit tester.
Types of Security cameras
Analog Security Cameras vs Digital IP Security Cameras
Security cameras come in two distinct types, Digital(IP) and Analog(AHD, TVL, TVI, HD-SDI, HD-CVI). Many types of these security cameras are still widely in use. However the security camera industry continues to push the limits of resolutions and as a result, the use of digital IP security equipment continues to increase while analog continues to decline. Let’s take a look at the general differences in analog surveillance cameras and IP surveillance cameras.
Analog Security Cameras
1. Analog cameras send a video signal to an encoder(DVR) which then processes the signal and records it.
2. Analog cameras require a direct connection to the DVR.
3. Analog security cameras require two cables, one for power and one for video.
4. Analog cameras have a limited platform of resolutions available.
IP Security Cameras
1. IP Cameras encode the video signal at the camera and send the video to Network Video Recorder(NVR) through internet protocol(IP).
2. IP cameras require a connection to the same network as the NVR, and doesn’t have to be directly connected to the recorder.
3. IP Security cameras use Power over Ethernet(PoE) which means you only have one cable going to the camera that supplies power and transfers video.
4.The worst IP camera resolutions are far superior to the best analog resolutions.
How to Choose – IP Camera or Analog CCTV Camera?
In the market,both the cameras are playing their role individually to add an extra layer of security to our homes and businesses. If you search over the internet, you will find many disputes about the standard-definition of Normal CCTV cameras to high-definition IP cameras.
So, lets discuss some points which highlights the basic difference between IP cameras and CCTV cameras:
Cost Effective: CCTV cameras look cost efficient but the additional hardware component cost like DVR, Monitor, Cabling, Storage Hard disk, and above all Installation charges will cost you double than you initially planned for. Whereas, IP cameras do not require any additional hardware & storage.
Secure and Safe Footage: The recordings in IP cameras are stored safely over the Cloud, away from any interference or manual reach and prevent any kind of tampering while in CCTV cameras, DVR, hard disks can be easily tempered and stolen.
Wide Angle View: IP cameras give a wider angle view in comparison to the traditional CCTV cameras. Their views can range from 65 degrees to an awesome 90 degrees, hence empowering you to see the blind spots easily.
Motion and Audio Detection: IP cameras send you a trigger when a suspicious event is detected, which allows one to immediately react on any such real-time activity whereas CCTV cameras can be only used for investigation post event occurring.