Best Water Heaters – We always need hot water in one way or other regardless of the season. Most of the people think that why someone would need hot water in the hot season? Yes, they do need hot water for several other purposes including the use in the kitchen.
Days are gone when we boil water on heaters and such instruments. That process used to take considerable time, but now technology is at its peak.
Top 10 Best Water Heaters
Here we are showing you the top 10 best geysers in India so that you can buy a perfect one regardless of size, budget, storage, and space in your home.
- Type : Rod , Power Requirement :230 - 250 V, 50 - 60 Hz , Low Cost Water Heating
- No Installation is required
- Anti-corrosive Material ; Low Cost Water Heating ; Consumes less energy ; Heating Element Type: Hairpin Tubular Element
- Product Dimensions: 40 Cms
- Warranty : 1 years on Product
- 2 KW Heating Element
- Fire Retardant cable with 3 pin plug.
- Glasslined Coated Inner Tank.
- High Effeciency and long life Incoloy Heating Element.
- Multiple safety systems for protection against dry heating, over heatuing and over pressure.
- Package Contents: 1 Water Heater
- Power: 1500 watts
- Warranty:2 years on product
- ISI mark
- Nickel plating for corrosion resistance. Thermal Cut Off : No
- Efficient heat transfer heating element
- Touch protection cover
- Elegant & Sturdy bucket hook
- ISI marked 3 pin modeled plug
- 1500 watts Immersion rod with Super fast heating
- Shock proof - Completely safe due to advanced technology
- Copper Element with Nickel plating for efficient performance and long life
- Convenient Bucket handle for easy grip and easy usage
- Best & Cheapest alternative to all other water heating options
- Sturdy Body with power indicator, alongwith PUF
- Advanced 3 level safety
- Powerful heating element
- Suitable for high rise buildings and bathroom
- Assured Performance even with hard water
- Type : Instant; Capacity : 3 Litres; Wattage : 3000 Watts; Pressure : 6.5 Bars. Rated Voltage : 230V, AC
- Free Installation is provided by the Brand. Offer only covers installation and pipes (which come separately). Kindly contact 022-4128-0000 to book your installation and for further information.
- Inner Tank Material: SS 304; Outer Body Material: ABS
- Product Dimensions: 26.5 Cms X 26.5 Cms X 44 Cms
- Warranty : 2 years on Product; 3 years on Heating Element; 5 years on Tank
- Stainless steel weldless Tank for corrosion free long life, rust free ABS body. Heating Element : 3KW, 4.5KW
- 6.5 bar pressure suitable for high rise buildings, Vertical : Suitable for large wall spaces
- Advanced 4 level safety, multifunctional safety valve
- Special type copper heating element, led indicators to indicate functioning of geyser
- Capacity: 3 liters, Power: 3000 watts, Product Dimensions: : 26.5 cm (Length) x 22 cm (Width) x 42.5 cm (Height)
- Powerful copper heating element for superior performance
- Superior polymer coated tank, nano poly bond technology for excellent corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance even in high temperature and pressure
- Magnesium anode for corrosion protection ; Power: 2000 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 - 240 volts
- 8 bar pressure, suitable for high rise buildings
- 3 level protection for safety users
- Specially designed heating element for quick heating
- 2000W Power, ISI Marked, CM/L2702042
- Anti-corrosive Material, Hairpin tubular elements, 3 Pin Plug
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- NOTE: Black/busted melted pipes does not come under warranty is due to dry heating or not maintaining water level.
Buying Guide: Water Heaters
In today’s era, it is quite difficult to buy any electronic home appliance without having much knowledge. We penned this guide to help you in purchasing the best geysers.
If we talk about other countries and exclusive hotels and resorts, there are several different types of geysers, but in the Indian market, there are mainly two types of water heaters in terms of power.
They are Electric geysers and Gas Geysers.
- Suitable type of Geyser
They heat the water through the electrical heating element. They can boil the water more than the gas geysers.
Gases like propane and LPG give power in such types of geysers. They require more space than electric geysers.
- Storage Capacity
There are storage geyser and tank less geysers which means one has a tank to store the hot water or store the water for heating and other works directly. These can be found in both electric and gas Geysers. You must conclude that whether you go for a storage geyser or without storage. They vary in price, and you can choose one which is perfect for your budget and family.
- Customer Support Assistance
Always check whether your geyser company provides customer support or not? After buying the product and reading manuals all day doesn’t sound interesting.
- Safety Features
You must choose a good brand because buying a less known brand can save money, but they don’t have those features which you can get in a branded one. Make sure your geysers has power saving mode and digital features which are extremely important for safety purposes.
- Suitable Place at home
Note whether it would be the best fit for your place or not. Always go after a bit research of your home where you want to fit your water heater.
- Energy Saving Geyser
Last but not the least always choose a product which saves energy whether it is gas geyser or an electric geyser. In both cases, you are not only saving money but also protecting the environment.
Best Water Heaters Brands in India
Water Heaters are usually installed permanently on the wall in the bathroom and hence need to be durable and efficient in order to avoid repairs or purchasing of new heater. Below we have covered the best water heater brands in India that provide high quality products, warranty and after-sales support. The brands below are not ranked in any particular order.
It was founded in 1926 by Jamnalal Bajaj in Mumbai. The group comprises of 36 companies which involve various industries like automobiles, lighting, home appliances, insurance, iron and steel, travel and finance. This brand is India based brand and has therefore made a lot of impact into the minds of the consumers. These heaters are like an asset in any household as it runs for many years without any issue. Its a perfect choice for any Indian household. You can click on the below link to view some water heaters of Bajaj.
It is an Indian multi-national company with its headquarters in Mumbai founded in 1878. The manufacturing products are Transformers, pumps, HT & LT Motors, DC Motors, and Railway Signaling. Crompton is a trusted brand for many home appliances such as geysers, air coolers etc. The Crompton Greaves product with a CG logo marking its genuinity. The Crompton water heater is now the bestseller in this category. You can click on the below link to view some water heaters of Crompton.
It is one of the largest electrical equipment industry in India and has its headquarters in Noida. Havells was founded in 1958 by Qimat Rai Gupta and Rajesh saxena bandar. The company manufactures fast moving electrical goods like home appliances , fans, lighting, and switchgear. Havells is now a trusted brand in the market for home appliances like geysers, air coolers etc. Havells is a perfect brand for those who make it a point to have all sexy appliances at home. It is a perfect combination of style and design. You can click on the below link to view some water heaters of Havells.
The Racold is a part of the famous group Ariston Thermo which is engaged in producing heating systems. Racold is very efficient and used by millions of users all across the world. The water heaters are efficient and durable. They are not only the first choice for many but also best selling brand all across the world. These geysers are perfect stylish geysers imported from outside. You can click on the below link to view some water heaters of Racold.
AO Smith is an American based company with its headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. The brand includes the supply of water boilers, water heaters, dishwashers etc. The AO Smith is engaged in producing great water heaters and are one of the best selling brands in this category. The water heaters are durable, efficient as well as budget friendly. You can click on the below link to view some water heaters of AO Smith.
It is a subsidiary of Videocon which was founded in 1979 by Venugopal Dhoot. The headquarters are at Mumbai. This brand has 15 sites all over the world including India. Kenstar is a brand of home appliances by company Kitchen Appliances India Limited at 1996. It manufactures all home appliances like Television, air coolers, water heaters etc. Kenstar is a newer company as compared to Bajaj and Symphony however it has made a position in the market because of the durable and quality products. You can click on the below link to view some water heaters of Kenstar.
Which Is The Best Gas Geyser In India?
Unlike the electric water heaters, these water heaters make use of LPG for the purpose of heating the water. These water heaters need no sort of electricity to operate and also provide instant heated water for the need of the users.
There are again some of the well-known brands that are providing with gas water heaters. You can choose any of the following that makes the best fit for your needs and requirements.
How Does An Instant Geyser Work?
Unlike the storage tank water heater, the instant water geyser does not provide you with any of the storage tanks for keeping the hot water. As a result, you simply get the hot water as and when needed. Therefore, the instant water heaters are so designed that they provide as much heated water as the users need.
For this, the water enters from one tap into the geyser. The geyser is installed with the heating element which instantly heats up the water being entered. The heated water is then moved out through the other pipe into the other connected tap or shower.
How Many Units Do A Geyser Consumes?
The unit consumption for different geysers is different because of the fact that they are differently designed and also have different heating elements installed in them. Also, the unit consumed varies with the usage of the geyser.
On the average basis, a geyser is used for 1 hour on regular basis in a small family. This will make your monthly usage of the geyser to 60KW hours. Based on this, it can be assumed that on monthly basis, a geyser consumes 60 units of electricity for a small family. This can vary if you are a large family with more use.
What Is The Disadvantage Of The Tank-Less Water Heater?
For some of the users, the tank-less water heaters make the best choice while for some they contain some disadvantages as well. Besides, the fact that they don’t come with an option to store the water in the storage tank, here are some of the possible disadvantages that you may face with these types of water heaters:
- Expensive as compared to other models
- Requires more energy for heating the water
Can Instant Geyser Be Used For A Shower?
In general, the instant geysers releases only 6-liters of water at once and the users have to wait for a little for getting more water for bathing purposes. Again, if you require fewer water supplies for the bathing, then yes, you can use the instant water geyser for showers as well.
However, most of the people don’t prefer using instant water heaters in the shower as they allow using only 6-liters of water to be used for bathing.
How Long Does Water Stay Hot In The Geyser?
The duration for which the geyser can hold the warmth of the stored water depends on the set temperature of the thermostat. If your geyser has an effective thermostat then it can keep the stored water heated for 24-hours. And if the thermostat temperature is lesser, then the water remains heated for the lesser time period.
Are Tank-Less Water Heaters Dangerous?
No, the tank-less water heaters are not dangerous to use. Rather, they are quite a safe and secure electrical appliance for use. As the tank-less water heater does not come with a storage tank for keeping the water; there is no chance of them getting over-heated or pressure spike with the continuous usage.
With no risk of over-heating, the tank-less water heaters are also safe from the danger of bursting as well as exploding.
What Is The Correct Temperature Of The Geyser?
No matter which of the geyser, you are using, the temperature at which it should be used, should vary between 55 degree Celsius and 65 degree Celsius. It is also advised to keep the default temperature of the water heater to 55 degree Celsius so that it can work effectively without consuming much of the power.
We hope now you’re ready to buy a geyser because you know everything you need to make a smart purchase of the water heater. All the above-stated products have an honest and genuine review from our team of experts. Why you are waiting for delaying shopping is a bad idea!