Do you want to buy Best Electric Kettles to boil water or milk at your home?
Add electric kettle also in your kitchen due to the reason that electric kettle boils water very fast and saves a lot of time.
In the kitchen on daily basis you will require hot water for drinking, making tea or coffee, the electric kettle will serve this purpose. If you are a first-time buyer or want to upgrade to new electric kettle then read this review and choose the best electric kettle for your kitchen.
You are here because you are looking for a stylish kettle for your kitchen. So, In this post, we have listed some best Kettles in India which you can buy online or offline.
We have considered kettle capacity, material, heat element, quality, reliability, customers rating and review as a ranking factor. On this basis, we have prepared the below list of top 10 kettles which you love to have in your kitchen.
List Of Top 10 Best Electric Kettles in India 2019
- Features : Power indicator light that lights up as it begins to boil water and automatic shut-off after boiling ; Its water level indicator enables you to easily measure the amount of water you need
- Voltage: 230V; Wattage: 1500W
- Troubleshooting guidelines: i)Never operate the appliance empty ii) Never lift the kettle from the base when the unit is in operation.
- Content: Prestige Electric Kettle 1.7L with concealed element and detachable power base
- Net Quantity: 1 unit
- Specifications - power - 1500 watts , Voltage: 230V, Material- stainless steel, concealed element
- Superior quality Stainless Steel body
- Auto cut off facility
- 360 degree swirl base
- Fast boiling electric kettle: This kettle with 1500 watts of power boils water in just 2-3 minutes. Conveniently prepare hot tea, delicious cocoa, or instant soup in short time
- Extra large capacity: Humanized design and large-capacity of 1.5 L can help you make multiple cups of tea or coffee at the same time, convenient and time-saving. It might be a good size kettle for your...
- Concealed heating element : This electric kettle is convenient and safe with Concealed heating element . This avoids calcification and makes your kettle long lasting
- Hygienic stainless steel body
- 1500 W electric kettle ; Other Features: On / Off Switch, Press Button for Lid Opening, Easy to Pour, Built-in Steam Pipe, Metal Cladding around Base, Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Elegant designed and sturdy product
- 360 degree rotation of body along with detachable power base ; Unique Thing: Protection Against Overheating and Boil Drying
- Borosilicate glass body with concealed heating element with stainless steel cover, No plastic element has been used in the body, making it absolutely safe to use
- Auto switch-off for overheating and boil-drying protection
- 1.7 Litre capacity
- Wide mouth for easy cleaning
- Indicator light, Auto Switch Off: Yes
- Suitable for: Water, Tea and Soups
- Stainless Steel Body, Pull Lid Opening
- Capacity: 1ltr, 1000w to 1200w
- Performance features: Power indicator light that lights up as it begins to boil water and automatic shut-off after boiling;As per the standard the Power cord effective length should be around 1 meter due...
- Troubleshooting guidelines: I)never operate the appliance empty ii) never lift the kettle from the base when the unit is in operation
- I) power - 1500 watts ii) capacity - 1.8 litre iii) material- stainless steel iv) concealed element
- 1500 Watts High Grade Stainless Steel Electric Kettle with 1.8 ltr Water Capacity
- Concealed Heating Element & Power on Indicator
- Auto Shut Off with Dry Boiling & Overheat Protection for Safety
How does an Electric Kettle work?
The working of an electric kettle is as easy as it looks like. It depends on the heating up of water that is to be put in the electric kettle. Once the kettle is switched on, it will gradually start to heat up water inside it and the heat thus generated is used in boiling water or eggs.
The basic heating element in an electric kettle is a metal coil which gets heated quite fast and then transfers the heat to its surroundings. It also consists of an automatic shut off system which enables the electric kettle to beep a sound or blink a lit when your water has been boiled.
The Various Factors To Be Considered Before Buying An Electric Kettle
1. Corded or Cordless
The electric kettles these days come in two forms corded and cordless. Therefore cordless electric Kettles are easier to remove and pour out the liquid and in addition they also have a 360 degree rotating base.
2. Multi Functional
Electric Kettles come in two common varieties, single function and multi function. Single functional electric kettles can only be used to boil water. In multi functional electric kettles in addition to boiling water, other beverages and food items like tea, coffee, milk, noodles, soups etc can be made.
Electric Kettles have price tags in different ranges and hence multi functional electric Kettles are much more costlier than a single functional electric Kettles.
4. Safety features
Safety is of paramount importance these days. Electric Kettles have various kinds of protective features Incorporated into them. Dry boil protection helps you in preventing water from getting completely evaporated, it works in synonymous with auto switch off feature and switches off the machine. Furthermore, the lid locking feature is another helpful feature which can also help you pour out the contents easily from the kettle.
Reviews of 10 Best Electric Kettles in India
All the electric kettles that we have provided in our listing deliver all the necessary features that a person wants to have in the kettle they buy. With the features such as automatic shut-down, borosilicate glass, robust exteriors, easy pouring & cleanup, overheat protection, and 36-degree swivel base, these electric kettles are going to provide you with the best bang for your money for sure. Further, at the end of the overall review, we have also provided you with our personally recommended electric kettle in case you aren’t certain about which one you must opt for. This would surely help you out in getting a premium quality electric kettle whenever you hit the market to buy one.
While working a lot of people like to sip a kind of beverage whether it is cold or hot. A majority of people like to have tea or coffee at work to be energised and up for the task. For making instant coffee or tea, you need to have an electric kettle or an electric tea maker.
Here are the detailed reviews of best electric kettles available in India. We have made this list by taking into consideration all the factors required to select the top electric kettle.
Philips is considered as one of the best electric kettle brands in India. They are known to deliver high-quality electric kettles and its newest model is Philips HD9306-06 1.5 Litre 2400-W Elemental kettle. It has a beautiful design. It was given an amazing response by a lot of customers in just the first few months of its release into the market.
It is a versatile kettle with an all-purpose feature and a flexible work range. It comes with an automatic cut-off system that makes it easy for you to prevent accidents, even when you forget about the time that you switched on your appliance.
It is completely made of metal and has plastic handles and lid. But one major drawback of this product is that the length of its power cord is quite small, which makes it very difficult to be operated.
- Food grade stainless steel
- Wide opening for easy pouring and cleaning
- Concealed heating element and cord winder
Orpat OEK-8147 is currently bestseller kettle on Amazon India because of its good set of features at an affordable cost for most of the customers. It has 850-watt power and one-litre liquid or water containing capacity at one time. Power is almost half than Philips HD9303/02, less power means it takes more time to heat the same amount of water than Philips HD9303. But If you want best up to 1000 rupees this is the best model.
Some drawbacks of this product are that it might be difficult to clean the product due to its narrow top. Also, it comes with a plastic lid that is not generally preferable by most people.
- 1.0 Litre Capacity
- Power: 850 watts
- Brush Finish Stainless Steel Body; Convenient Spout; Indicator Light
- Over Heat and Boil Dry Protection and Automatic Cut-off
- 360Â° Degree Swivel Base For Ease of Use
- Concealed Heating Element with S.S and Aluminium Die Cast for Extreme Long Life
- Wide Mouth
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- 1.0 Litre Capacity
- Brush Finish Stainless Steel Body
- Convenient Spout
The RNG EKO GREEN Electric Glass Kettle is a first-class transparent unit. It has been made up of borosilicate glass along with a blue colored LED light which turns boiling a visual delight and is also heat resistant up to 500-degrees Celsius. The contemporary German-French outline of the model has been formulated by stainless steel, colorful plastic, and glass which provide it as striking look. The lid is pretty easy to close and open since you only have to deeply press the start push button to open it. The automatic security shut-down has been installed together with a high-grade thermostat, precise temperature regulator, and a body dry security.
Prestige PKOSS Electric Kettle
Prestige PKOSS is an electric kettle from prestige which is also a popular brand in India. It has a power consumption of 1500-watts to heat the water with great speed. It has one of the best designs with stainless steel body and is one of the cheapest electric kettles in India.
This device has detachable cordless base, it is very easy to clean and is one of the cheapest electric Kettles in India with real good features.
It has good safety features like lockable lid, led indicator. Another notable safety feature is dry boil protection, it automatically shuts off when the water boils. It has water level indicator and has good gripping handles.
Bajaj Majesty Multifunction Cordless Electric Kettle
Bajaj Majesty KTX9 multifunction cordless electric kettle has a capacity of 1 litre and has great stainless steel body with appealing design.
It has all the latest safety features like dry boil protection by switching off the kettle when water starts boiling. Auto switch off feature and led light power indicator.
360 degree rotation is possible because it is cordless. This electric kettle has good handles. The different variety of dishes like tea, coffee, boil soups, make noodles etc that other electric kettle fail to provide.
Morphy Richards insta cook electric kettle is a multipurpose electric kettle. It has a power consumption of 1200-watts and does the heating pretty quickly. Morphy Richards is a reputed electronics brand in India.
It has perfect capacity of 1 litres. The best in class safety features include auto shut off , dry boil protection and neon power indicator. It has good gripping handles.
Noodles, soups and beverages like tea, coffee can be easily made with this electric kettle. It’s design is wonderful, with a stainless steel coating.
Hyundai czar HKC103CP Electric Kettle
Hyundai czar electric kettle is one of the best electric kettle in India. It has a capacity of 1 litre. Though this is not a multi purpose electric kettle , but it’s cheaper price is irresistible.
This kettle can boil only water. It has an auto cut off feature which cuts electric power supply once the water has boiled and has locking lid which is great addition to the safety.
It has dual water level indicator and glowing led light when it is heating. 360 degree rotation of the base helps in easy removal and placing.
How To Keep Your Electric Kettle Clean
What bothers most people about an electric kettle is how to clean it. Here are some simple steps to keep your kettle spick and span and not allow descaling to occur:
- Fill half the kettle with equal parts of water and vinegar
- Switch on the kettle and let the solution come to a boil
- Turn off the kettle and allow the solution to stand for 15 minutes
- Throw the solution away and rinse the kettle
- Wipe the inside of the kettle with a clean cloth and leave it open to dry
Electric kettles are here to make life simpler for all of us. We hope this buying guide has helped you find the best electric kettle in India available online, suited perfectly to meet your requirements.
What are the benefits of an Electric Kettle?
The best electric kettles are built to make your life easier and a lot simpler. You can use an electric kettle for various purposes, and save time while cooking. From morning tea too late night magi, an electric kettle takes care of all the little things. It is a beautifully designed appliance which is easy to carry and be transported. It becomes an ideal necessity for someone who has just started to live away from their homes. Apart from these advantages, an electric kettle has many other advantages as well.
1. Energy and time efficient: An electric kettle boils up its water in just a few minutes and therefore saves both time and energy. Since there is an absolute need to manage time and energy resources, it becomes all the more important to have an electric kettle for yourself.
2. Easy Operation: An electric kettle is the simplest appliance present in your kitchen. Yet, its presence is inevitable as you do all your basic tasks using this little but very useful appliance. All you need to do is fill water in an electric kettle and switch it on by connecting it to the power source, and forget about your task.
3. Automatic shut-down: An automatic shut down system helps to prevent accidents in case the customer forgets to shut off the appliance on time.
4. Precision: While some people are always looking for precision in everything, like people who drink tea always prefer to have their perfect cup of tea, which requires precision and details. Electric kettles are designed to serve absolute perfection when you follow a particular recipe.
Should you buy an Electric Kettle online?
This generation is always busy, making the most of their time. It’s like the people have become unstoppable, which leaves them no time to do the most basic of things. An electric kettle, therefore, becomes your saviour. Whether you’re a housewife or a working woman, a bachelor or a married man, live on your own or whatsoever, an electric kettle finds its uses in all the households.
Buying an electric kettle online is an ideal situation for people in today’s generation. They don’t have the time to go outside and buy an electric kettle for themselves. There are a lot of online platforms available in India that help you buy an electric kettle for yourself from the best electric kettle brands of India.
Common Questions Asked On Electric Kettles
1. Can the electric kettle be used to boil milk?
Milk can be boiled in only some multi purpose electric kettles, where as normal kettles will leave a burnt spot. Multi-purpose electric kettles can be used to prepare soups and lot more items.
2. Can egg or solid items be boiled in an electric kettle?
Solid items can be boiled in an electric kettle, It will take a longer time to get cooked.
3. How long can the water be hot in an electric kettle?
The water remains hot for 5-6 hours in an electric kettle.
We have listed all the possible best electric kettles available in India right now. Electric kettles are good for daily usage. The selection of the perfect kettle from above list depends on your budget. Comment below to ask more questions with us about electric Kettles.
We often tend to choose the wrong kind of electric kettles for ourselves by not looking at all the specifications and added features that match our requirements. Buying the same from an online platform makes you choose the right electric kettle by looking and comparing the best electric kettles in India. We hope our research and this list helped you do the same.