If your home has lots of carpeting and it gets lots of traffic and stains from family, friends and pets, buying a carpet cleaner is a worthwhile investment in addition to your vacuum cleaner or handheld vacuum. Unlike regular vacuum cleaners that remove dry, loose dust, hair, lint and grit from carpets and furniture, carpet cleaners wet clean or “wash” carpets and upholstery using water, a cleaning solution and suction to dissolve stains and remove the stuck-on dirt that regular vacuuming can’t.
Buy carpet Cleaners instead of hiring a professional carpet cleaning service. Before buying thing to keep in mind that we know that not all households have the same carpet cleaning needs, you’ll find recommendations from our cleaning experts for carpet cleaners that can tackle pet messes, are safe for area rugs, and fit in limited storage space.
Best Carpet Cleaners of 2022 to Get Rid of Every Stain
- Up to 40 minutes of runtime. Powerful suction for whole-home cleaning.
- Now with two-year complete accidental damage protection. Advanced filtration. Captures allergens and expels cleaner air than the air you breathe.
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V8. Spins at up to 110,000rpm. Drives the Dyson V8 vacuum. Producing up to 115 Air Watts, it generates powerful suction.
- 2 Tier Radial cyclones. 15 cyclones create strong centrifugal forces, to capture microscopic dirt.
- Two power modes. Switch between MAX mode for up to 7 minutes of high power, and Powerful mode for longer cleaning.
- 22000 Pa Powerful Suction: Equipped with a Turbo 3.0 brushless high-power motor, the P10 cordless vacuum can produce a 22000 Pa powerful suction in max, which easily picks up pets hair, dirt and fine dust...
- Multi-functional brushes: This vacuum cleaner comes with 4 different types of cleaning tools, which can extend your cleaning to every corner of your house.
- Selective Adjustable Power Modes: Multiple suction modes to choose from, max mode: 22000 Pa, Lowest mode: 6500 Pa, you can adjust between the different modes as your cleaning needs.
- LCD Display: With LCD touch screen on the vacuum body, you can check the battery level, error codes and suction modes, and adjust suction powers through the display.
- 4 Stages MSF Cyclone Filtration System: Four stages of complete sealing filtration system - metal pre-filter, cyclone separation, high-density sponge, High-efficiency HEPA, filter and capture 99% of the...
- Lightweight and cordless vacuum cleaner for quick clean- up of dust, dirt or debris;350 W powerful motor with Suction capacity upto 10KPA to easily pick up debris all around your house.
- 3 speed control for low/ medium/ high type cleaning;Total Capacity: 0.6 liters; Low Noise of approx 80dBA.
- BIS approved Battery & Power Adapter;Suitable for cleaning of floor, carpet, hard wood, furniture, etc..
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty on manufacturing defects;Package contents: Vacuum cleaner – 1 N, Instruction Manual – 1 N, Upholstery brush-1 N Crevice nozzle- 1 N, Upright stand- 1 N; Product...
- Color Name: Black; Size Name: Standard; Power Source Type: Battery Powered
- 🌟[STRONG 23000Pa SUCTION] -23KPa Powerful Suction & 250W Brushless Motor- Perfect cordless vacuum for pet hair. Equipped with 2021 upgraded digital motors, strong suction power with 2 modes, 65dB...
- 🌟[2500mAh BATTERY] - 2 Detachable Batteries- Offers a longer working time. Run Time 80mins(Standard mode)/40mins(Max mode), Charge Time - 5.5 hours
- 🌟 [BIS Approved] BIS Approved Battery & Adapter. Suitable for cleaning Floor, Carpet etc.
- 🌟 [LIGHTWEIGHT & TWO STORAGE METHODS] - The Main Body only weights 3.3lbs, can quickly become a handheld vacuum cleaner for ceiling cleaning. The lightweight vacuum cleaner support 2 easy storage...
- 🌟 [10 COMBINATIONS] - This Vacuum Cleaner comes with flexible hose, retractable metal tube, long crevice, 2-in-1 brush, motorized brush and mini motorized brush, which can be assembled into 10...
- Powerful Suction : The P11 vacuum cleaner is equipped with a powerful 450W brushless motor that can generate up to 25000Pa suction power for maximum cleanliness
- Effective Cleaning : With the saw design on the roller brush can cut animal hair and hair to prevent it from getting tangled. It is composed of four-stage filters to block fine dust without power loss and...
- Touch Screen : Can be controlled with the touch screen which allows you to easily change the cleaning mode, display the current battery level and show any error codes. It is very easy to use
- Wide Usage : The P11 vacuum cleaner can handle up to 3 levels of suction and you can use it in different circumstances. For example, you can use it on a rug, sofa, curtain or laptop keyboard. The tank with...
- Reliable Customer Service : Reliable local customer service. With free pickup and drop pan India during warranty period.
Things to consider before buying a carpet cleaner
Your carpeting gets dirty no matter how careful you are or how often you vacuum.Renting a carpet cleaning machine may sound convenient, but it is costly. You can save time and money by buying a carpet cleaner, especially if you have pets and kids.Keep these points in mind before deciding on a model:
Weight and maneuverability: Carpet cleaners are much heavier to push and more cumbersome to use than traditional vacuum cleaners and once you add water, they weigh even more.
Footprint: Upright models require more storage space than portable or handheld models. If you don’t have a lot of carpeting, a smaller model may be sufficient for your needs.
Special features:Like corner cleaning, rotating brushes, , a heater ,a hose and attachments. Most come with attachments to clean upholstery and small areas and small bottles of detergents to get you started.
Warranty: Many manufacturers post this information on their websites, but a warranty between one to five years is the norm for most carpet cleaners. It’s also important to note that if a manufacturer recommends a specific cleaning solution, using a different one can void your warranty. While you’re at it, check your carpet’s warranty to make sure you’re not using a product that will void it too.
How often should you clean your carpet?
To keep your carpet looking and performing at its best, the Carpet and Rug Institute recommends cleaning every three to four months if you have pet dander or dust mite allergies.
What kind of detergent should I use?
You can use Laundry Detergent in a carpet shampooer. Clean your carpet with laundry detergent. While the vacuum collects loose dirt, it does not actually clean the carpet fibers themselves. Laundry Detergent can easily wash your carpets.