Best Power Bank: In this post for the best power banks of 2020, we bring to you the top items for boosting your cell phones while all over the place. The best power banks are basic buys for any individual who are on the move, or takes a shot at the go, as it empowers you to top up the batteries of your gadgets while you’re away from a fitting attachment.
A power bank isn’t just a useful gadget for Smartphone and laptop users , a portable charger can be vital if you can’t charge regularly. This is a wonderful accessory for gadget lovers, and a useful tool in 2020.
Power bank can be used to recharge your phone, laptop, tablet, Nintendo Switch, or any other portable gadget that powers up by USB, and for sure you never run out of charge when you’re on the move.
As the tech is so important, so power bank is in demanding piece of kit for manufacturers to make, so there are verity of power bank in the market to choose between. To help you decide which is the best for you, we’ve put together this handy guide.
Our recommendations are based on battery capacity, safety, and the design of the power bank itself – we’ve categorized the list into different sections to reflect this, and to help you sort between them.
Best Selling Power bank in India 2020
- 20000mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- 18W Fast Charging
- Triple port output
- Dual input port (Micro-USB/USB-C
- Power Delivery
- Proudly Made In India
- It will charge a 3000mAh phone battery up to 2.4 times & It will charge a 4000mAh phone battery up to 1.8 times
- Dual USB Output 2.4 Amp 5V Fast Charge
- Ultra Compact body along with smooth touch finish gives the Power Bank its premium look, weighs only 181 grams.
- 1 Type-C USB Cable, 1 User Manual, 1 Warranty Card, Charger Not included
- It will charge a 3000mAh phone battery 2.1 times and It will charge a 4000mAh phone battery 1.4 times
- Body : Metal Frame | Weight : 251 grams
- Output: Double USB output 9V|2A, 5.1|2.4A, 12V|1.5A, Upto 18 Watts Fast Charge
- Warranty : 6 months domestic warranty | For queries please contact_us on: 
- Time to Recharge - Approx 4.5 hours (18 W- 9V/2A charger, standard USB cable) OR Approx 6 hours( 10-5V/2A charger, standard USB cable)
- 12W Two-Way Fast Charge and Recharge with Dual Output & Input ports
- Charge a 4500mAh phone 1.7 times and 3000mAh phone 2.1 times
- Charging Cable not included in box. Works well with any regular charging cable
- Dual Outputs Ports - Charge two devices at same time
- Trendy, Sleek & Modern design (1.57 cm thickness)
- 10000mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- 18W Fast Charging
- Dual output and input ports
- Advanced 12 Layer chip protection
- Smart power management
- It will charge a 3000mAh phone battery 2.2 times And It will charge a 4000mAh phone battery 1.6 times
- Output : Double USB Output DC5V |1A
- Body Material : ABS Plastic| Weight 256 gm
- Included in box: 1 Micro USB Cable, 1 User Manual, 1 Warranty Card, Charger Not included
- 6 Months Warranty | Please contact Toll free 1800-102-8787
- Guaranteed long-term performance (6+6 month extra-long warranty)
- Fast Charging (18W PD - Power Delivery)
- Charge your power bank and device together (2-way charging)
- Charge two devices simultaneously (Dual USB Ports, 2-in-1 Micro-USB/Type-C cable)
- Extra safety features (12 layers of circuit protection with unique Low Current mode)
- Experience Super speed: The Power Pro 10K is the ultimate power bank and travel accessory, with a massive 10,000 mAh Lithium-polymer battery. The high-performance power bank is power-packed &...
- Dual USB Ports: The powerbank is equipped with Dual USB output enabling the charging of multiple devices together. Whether it’s USB or Type-C, charge any device hassle-free. It is also compatible...
- Power of 10,000mAh: Experience power in your pocket with the Power Pro 10K. Provides enough power to keep your electronic devices charged up for the entire day while fitting easily in your pocket....
- Convenient & Portable: The dual inputs give you the choice of how you would want to charge your power bank. It is also equipped with smart LED indicators for proper battery indication, and power...
- 1-Year Warranty. For queries reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org/ +91-9555245245
- 20000mAh Li-Polymer Battery: Redmi Power Bank comes with high-density advanced Li-polymer batteries that makes it more durable and optimizes charging efficiency. It can charge Redmi K20 Pro - 3.5 times,...
- 18W Fast Charging: The new Redmi Power Bank comes with 18W Fast Charging. It supports 5.1V/2.4A, 9V/ 2A MAX and 12V/1.5A MAX charging outputs that ensures efficient and quick charging for your devices
- Classic Dual Port: Dual input ports (Micro-USB/USB-C) and Dual USB Output with smart charging - Redmi Power Bank intelligently adjusts power output up to 18W to deliver fast and efficient charging for each...
- Ergonomics at its Best: This power bank is crafted using high quality material and comes in classic black and white color. The anti-slip edge texture offers a great hand feel and prevents pesky falls and...
- 12 Layers Circuit Protection: Mi Power Bank comes with advanced level of chipset protection that ensures protection against short-circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-charge & discharge, etc
- 10000mAH lithium-ion battery
- Mi A1: 2.18 full charges and iPhone 7: 3.42 full charges
- Prolonged battery life
- Comes with led torch
- Triple USB charging
Best Portable Power Banks
The Anker PowerCore 20100
Ultra High Capacity Power Bank is a reliable and affordable portable power bank well suited for business and leisure travelers. In this Anker PowerCore 20100 Review we cover the ins and outs of this portable power bank and provide a buying recommendation.
- 20100 mAh Power bank
- PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger itself
- A Micro USB cable
- Travel Pouch (black) to store your Anker PowerCore20100 in safely
- A Welcome Guide
iMuto 20,000mAh power bank
iMuto power bank has a Quick Charge charging speed and the other charging port is a normal 2.4A charging port. Using the Quick Charge charging at the same time as the 2.4A port is going to make the conversion of energy less stable and you’re going to receive 60% of a conversion with that.
- Two ports, 20,000mAh and affordable
- Large capacity
- Affordable price
- Chunky design
- Very heavy
RAVPower 20,000mAh power bank
20000mAh Long Lasting Power: Airplane-friendly high capacity power bank provides 6.1 charges for the iPhone 7, 4 charges for the Samsung Galaxy S8, and 1.6 charges for the iPad Air 2
- Two ports, and slimmer than the iMuto
- Surprisingly portable
MAXOAK 50,000mAh Power Bank
With an astounding six ports, the MAXOAK 50,000mAh Power Bank is one of te best portable chargers if you’re on a trip with a bunch of colleagues who all need their phones and tablets charging at once (or you just have a lot of devices you need to charge yourself). But you can’t use it to charge your MacBook, but there are plenty of laptops that are compatible from Fujitsu, Sony, Acer, Asus, IBM, Dell, HP, NEC, Samsung and Lenovo.
- Six ports
- Huge capacity
- Big and heavy
Which is the best brand for power banks?
The best power bank brand, in our opinion and the first on our list, is the Anker PowerCore 20100 power bank. With its huge capacity, fast charging and excellent value, it’s basically a no-brainer, unless you’re looking for something specific from a power bank.
How do you choose a power bank?
A power bank is a portable device that stores power in its battery and can be used to charge mobiles and tablets whenever a person wants. But before purchasing a good quality power bank always remember few things like.
-It’s quality as there are many power banks available in the market but not all of them can give satisfactory results.
-What is the capacity? I would suggest buying power bank of 8000mAh or above.
Capacity:One of the main features that should be kept in mind while buying Power banks is the capacity. It is measured in terms of Milliamp Hours (mAh). The more the mAh, the bigger is the charging capacity of the device. At the time of buying a Power bank, ensure that its output voltage matches with your device. If output voltage of the charger is less than the device being charged, it won’t work.
So if your device has a 1,500mAh battery, it is advisable to go for a Power bank with twice or thrice the capacity (i.e. 3,000mAh or above). Moreover, if you have a charger with larger output voltage than your device, you may be able to get several charges from it.
Quality and safety options:
Another important attribute of a Power bank is build quality. Overall quality of the Power bank not only determines its performance, but also how fast and accurate the energy-transfer from it to the device being charged will be.
A low quality Power bank will not only charge your device improperly but could also damage it.
Connectivity options and USB charging:
Flexibility is a key feature of Power banks – it should be able to charge multiple devices at a time. There are many Power banks available in the market and these come with various types of connectors. These are important to connect Power banks to multiple mobile gadgets, such as smartphones, tablets and cameras.
With multiple connectors, you can charge more than one gadget from the Power bank at a time. Along with multiple plugs, some Power banks also come with built in USB charging cables which can be folded and stored with the Power banks themselves. With these, you don’t have to worry about losing charging cables.
LED indicators: LED indicator lights in a Power bank can help in finding out many things, such as battery level and charging status. So whenever possible, you should purchase a Power bank with clear LED indicator lights.
Brand name:At the time of purchasing a Power bank, you should go for one from established brands. That’s because these are more likely to include internal components like batteries and charging circuits.
There are many brands which provide Power banks with high capacities at low prices, but do remember that you will be connecting your expensive gadgets to these devices.
Can you afford the risk of damaging those gadgets because of poor connectors or bad batteries? Make an informed choice.
Safety:Safety is a major concern when it comes to mobile devices. Many users charge their smartphones at night while sleeping, which could potentially lead to problems. Low quality power cells fitted inside some Power banks can explode due to overcharging. This could damage not just your device(s), but also have more serious consequences.
Thus, it is advisable to go for a Power bank with a high grade Lithium-Polymer battery due to stable elements and safety assurance. A good Power bank reduces the chances of any explosion(s) and also keeps devices safe. Many Power banks also come with built-in protection against short circuits, over charging and heating. They might cost a bit extra, but we think that they are worth investing in.