Top 10 Best Kitchen Chimney: Are you searching for a good chimney for your kitchen? This is not such a difficult task because here we have done all the work for you. You just need to choose a model from the list of best kitchen chimney in India prepared by us.
A kitchen chimney is the best aid to remove smoke, grease, odor, stains, accumulation of oil droplets, etc. from your kitchen. It also helps in keeping your kitchen ventilated.
Nevertheless, to find the best one is difficult. But don’t worry for you we have made a list of the best kitchen chimneys available in the market. We have dealt with each product in detail to help you choose the one that fits your need and space.
Our team has researched on top 25 models, undergone 72 hours of research, and consulted 4 experts before coming to the list. So, be rest assured you are going to get the best option here.
A modular kitchen these days are actually incomplete without a chimney in your kitchen. Many of the top kitchen brands are now in the manufacturing of Best Chimneys in India. They have many advanced features which are really useful and they also offer a beautiful design which really adds style and beauty to your kitchen.
Top 10 Best Kitchen Chimney in India 2020
Here’s our list of Top 10 Best Kitchen Chimneys in India in 2020, The list is updated on regular basis, so here you will always get the best kitchen chimneys in India. For your convenience, we have given the direct links to these chimneys so that you can easily buy any of them.
- Size : 60 Cms
- Control Type : Push Control
- Blower Type : Metal Blower | Noise : <59 dBA
- Type : Wall Mounted
- Filter Type : Baffle Filter
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 5 years on motor
- Type: Curved glass, Wall mounted, Heat Auto-Clean chamber Material type : Black finish with curved glass : Colour: Black
- Size: 60 cm(2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys) | Suction Capacity: 1200 m3/hr(For kitchen size from 100 to 200 sqft and heavy frying/grilling) | Filter Surface Area: 52 x 30 cmsq.
- Control Type: Touch and Gesture | Max noise(dB): 58 | Lamp - LED 2 x1.5 watt
- Heat Auto-Clean Technology with Oil collector.
- Installation service provided across India (charges are applicable). To request for product installation after its delivery, kindly contact_us on: [1800-103-3300 ]. (Note: Service Schedule varies across...
- Size:60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys); Dimensions (LxWxH) : 600x450x523 mm
- Suction Capacity: 1100 m3/hr (For kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling) ; Motor Power: 200 W; Wall Mount Type
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 5 years on motor; Package Inclusions: 1 Cooker hood, 1 User Manual,Fixture materials
- Baffle Filter is suitable for Indian kitchens & requires cleaning every 6 months
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 5 years on motor
- Size: 60 C (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- Suction capacity: 1500 m3/hr (for kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling)
- Control type: 3 speed motion sensor touch control & gesture control | maximum noise(db): 58
- Type: curved glass, wall mounted, heat auto clean | Colour: Black
- Package contents: Single pics 6" x 6 feet flexible chimney exhaust pipe + PVC Cowl Cover +1 High Strength Waterproof Duct Tape and two screw for installing
- Fully flexible high quality aluminium pipe for 6" outlet on both side
- Expandable up to 6 feet
- This Chimney installation kit is compatible & works with chimneys of all top brands which includes kutchina, Seavy, Elica, Hindware, Faber, Sunflame, Kaff, Glen & more. Any chimney/ hood that has an outlet...
- Ready for Installation
- Size:60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- Suction Capacity: 1170 m3/hr (For kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling)
- Control Type: Push Button Control | Max noise(DB): 62
- Warranty Details : 10 Years Warranty Covers electric motors only , 1 Years Warranty on touch control panel , wiring board ( PCB ) ,capacitor timer , blower
- Baffle filter is very economical for Indian Kitchens
- Dry Heat Auto Clean Technology, Heavy Duty Baffle Filter
- Matt Black Finish, Soft Push Controls,Normal Light
- Noise Level : 62 dBA(max), Designed Max Air Flow : 1080 Nm3/h
- Air Outlet : 150 mm,Size : 60cm
- Size - 60 cm, wall-mounted cooker hood (Best for 2-4 burner stove)
- Warranty - 1 year comprehensive from the date of purchase. For more information, contact: +91-9810997700
- Filters - Easy to clean cassette filter
- Control Panel - User-friendly sliding controls on the front panel
- Finish - Highly durable, rust-free construction with black powder-coated finish
- Type: Curved Glass, Wall Mounted, Color: SS
- Size: 90cm, Suction Capacity: 1200 m3/hr ; Metallic Blower ; SS Baffle Filter ; Motor Power: 180 W ; Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Filter: Baffle Filter, Control Type: Touch Control
- Warranty: 1 year on product + 5 years on motor, Customer Care contact_us on: [1800-3010-2273], 10 AM - 5 PM, Mon-Sat
- Thermal Auto Clean
- Type: Curved Glass, Wall Mounted, Color: Black
- Size: 60cm, Suction Capacity: 1200 m3/hr
- Filterless Technology, Control Type: Touch Control, Motion Sensor
- Warranty: 10 years warranty on motor, Customer Care contact_us on: [1800-3010-2273], 10 AM - 5 PM, Mon-Sat
- Thermal Auto Clean, Ductless: Recirculates the air, may leave odors
Best Kitchen Chimney Brands in India: Benefits of Having Kitchen Chimney
Traditional houses in India used to have masonry chimney built in the house at the time of construction, but with the concept of small family seeping in quickly, people are now shifting to small flats and rooms where having a masonry chimney remains a mere dream. However the kitchen chimneys from the best chimney in India come in handy.
Here are some benefits of the having the best chimney in India for small kitchens from the best kitchen chimney brands in India:
- Odourless Kitchen: Indian households use a lot of spices and oil while cooking which in turn emits a lot of fumes with odour, installing a kitchen chimney from the best kitchen chimney brands in India will help you get rid of this odour.
- Maintains Cleanliness: Kitchen chimneys from the best kitchen chimney brands in India not only absorbs the odour from the kitchen but also have the ability to take in the oil and vapour from the food being cooked due to the high suction power, giving you a dust free and neat kitchen.
- Protects Other Kitchen Appliances from Fumes: These chimneys from the best kitchen chimney brands in India protect your other kitchen appliances, cabinets and walls from getting dirty by sticky fumes.
- Healthy Family: Since these best chimneys in India absorb the fumes, it tends to take care of the people with breathing problems in the house; they will not have to suffer due to these fumes and odour.
Cooking job is not easy in India, you have to do frying oil and to for Tadka, you need to use Masala’s which create lots of grime over your kitchen interior. But for that we can’t change the cooking style, we must get a permanent solution which sucks the grime of cooking and keep our ceiling and kitchen ties clean. Using Kitchen Chimney, one can create clean environment in kitchen. As Chimney sucks all the grim, and that can also saves kitchen ceiling from dirt and black grime.
Kitchen chimneys are of two types:
- Ducting or extracting chimneys – In these chimneys the air that is sucked is passed through filters and meshes. Filters absorb grim and oilyness of kitchen and the rest of air is passed into the environment with the help of pipes or pvc outlets. The number of bends and the length of the pipe have a direct impact on the efficiency of the chimney.
- Ductless or reducing chimneys – These chimneys have motor and fan or blower. The absorbed air is passed through charcoal filters which absorb heat, odor and smoke. The fresh and cleaned air is again circulated in the kitchen.
Generally, a ducting chimney is more efficient than ductless chimney. Below we have recorded Top 10 Best Kitchen Chimney of India in our kitchen chimney price list which is utilized generally in Indian kitchens. Do contrast them and each other on below kitchen chimney price list.
Best Kitchen Chimney Brands
There are many well-known companies which offer Electric chimneys and kitchen chimney brands according to us are
#1 – Pigeon
#2 – Glen
#3 – Butterfly
#4 – Elegant
#5 – Signora Care
These are the best kitchen chimney brands in India and are picked based on a number of products available and popularity online.
Types Of Filter Present in Kitchen Chimney
Baffle Filters for Longer Filter Life
A filter is the heart of the Electric Chimney. It traps the oil particles and purifies the air. On the basis of material and construction filters are of three types.
Mesh Filter: Layers of Aluminum mesh overlapping each other slightly offset. The mesh has very small holes. When the air passes through the filter, oil and grime hold fast to the layers. The pores get obstructed soon and influence the execution of the chimney. Requires cleaning each fortnight. Higher support and successive cleaning is required for Indian kitchen in light of the fact that the masalas get covered onto the channel hindering the gaps and subsequently the suction power gets diminished.
Baffle Filter: Layers of steel/aluminum are covered in a manner which alters the course of wind stream. It utilizes the ‘cut and slash’ innovation to separate oil and flavours from the smoke. The suction power gets scarcely influenced regardless of the possibility that the oil gets gathered in the principal layer. Ideal for Indian style of cooking. Support: Needs cleaning once in 2-3 months. Our models accompany simple evacuation method. Warm lather water/cleanser. Can be cleaned in dishwasher as well
Charcoal Filters: They are basically utilised for smell ingestion. It has a square with charcoal granules. The ingestion capacity relies on the thickness of channel and size of charcoal granules. It is utilize as a part of Ductless chimneys. It doesn’t come in-inherent dependable yet accessible at an additional cost.
Top 10 Best Kitchen Chimneys For Home Reviews
We have listed here top best kitchen chimney which has very good features and they are also best seller online.
- Size: 60 C (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- Suction capacity: 1100 m3/hr (for kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling)
- Type: curved glass, wall mounted
- Colour: Black
- Control type: push button control | maximum noise(db): 58
- Improve the look of your kitchen with the enchanting outline of Glace kitchen chimney! This chimney is your ticket to a bother free cooking background.
- Persistent introduction to smoke and solid fragrances influences your well-being, this chimney is intended to suit your necessities.
- This chimney guarantees you with a power stuffed execution dependably! One Year Warranty, Motor 5 year Warranty. Parts secured under guarantee: Rotor, Metal Grease Filters (All Electronic parts are secured under guarantee for the time of One Year from Date of Purchase.) (Glass is not secured under Warranty).
- The suction limit of the specific model of the kitchen hood speaks to the most extreme wind current limit of the engine a mass get together running at an ideal level with a conceivable +/ – 5%variation.
Pros and cons
- Glass + Stainless Steel
- Size: 60 cm, Suction (m3/hr): 1100
- Color: Black, Filter Type: Baffle
- Controls: Push Button
- Sometimes noisy.
#2 Glen GL 6075 Kitchen Stainless Steel Chimney Review – 60cm / 1000 m3/hr
No products found.
- The Glen GL 6075 SS 1000 m³/hr Cooker Hood Chimney – Silver is a distinct must-have for your home. It is expertly made from premium materials that guarantee dependable use.
- This chimney in stainless steel complete is furnished with a bewilder channel. With push catch controls, it gives total comfort.
- The warm over-burden defender guarantees complete safety. This is one of the best kitchen chimneys
Pros and cons
- A Bold Classic Hood Cast in Matt Steel
- Size 60 cms
- Airflow 1000 m³/h
- Italian motor with TOP
- Lifetime Warranty
- Maintenance is costly.
#3 Bright Flame Flame Kitchen Chimney Review – Z-Black 1100M3/Hr & Lifetime Warranty
- Presenting the Bright Flame Lotus Z-Black 60 cm Stainless Steel Hood Chimney, the ideal combination of class, style and unmatched utility.
- The apparatus has been pressed with elements that will make your life inside the kitchen significantly simpler. What’s more is that the chimney arrives in a current dark color, supplementing your cutting edge outline needs.
- kitchen machine.Best quality metal has used to cut out this Bright Flame Lotus Z-Black Hood Chimney. The overwhelming obligation metal utilized is built to keep going for a lifetime and require a negligible measure of upkeep.
- The metal is hued dark to emit a present day configuration offer. This additionally guarantees predictable quality and execution of the item during all conditions.
Pros and cons
- Three Speed Feather Touch Push Button for Speed Control
- Suction Capacity Â± 1100m 3/hr
- 1 Motor of Â± 230 Watts Motor,
- Noise Level Â± 55 – 61 dbA Â± 24 Watts Lamps
- Not up to the expected quality.
#4 Hindware Cleo 60 Chimney Review (60 cm, 1200 m3/h)
It’s very basic and essential to have a protected and proficient approach to control the fumes of hurtful gasses. A great deal of smoke and undesirable gasses are created amid cooking.
- A decent and solid chimney system is an absolute necessity have for guaranteeing a sheltered kitchen condition. Presently with the Hindware hood chimney, you can undoubtedly keep you kitchen without smoke and unscented.
- The brand of Hindware presents to you this top quality chimney with a 1-year guarantee. They are anything but difficult to introduce and arrive in an exceptional plan.
- Presently you can purchase the Hindware hood chimney online through amazon at an incredibly moderate cost. This is one of the best kitchen chimneys
Pros and cons
- Auto Shut On/Off
- Lighting System
- Suction control for variable airflow
- No lights for illumination
#5 .Surya Td 1400M3 Electric Chimney Review
- This accompanies Lot of Safety Feature like Gas Sensor, Smoke Sensor, and Flame Sensor in Case of any mishappening it can begin naturally and shield your home from any Fire Issues. and in addition, it can begin naturally if it faculties Smoke.
- It likewise has clock feature with sound. This additionally has Programmed for Clock and Timer in the event that you are in Hurry to leave your home instantly in the wake of cooking you can utilize clockwork it can expel exhaust from your home and kitchen and close down naturally subsequent to cleaning the air in your home.
Pros and cons
- Dust bag full indicator
- 5 stage filtration process
- 2 in 1 multifunctional small brush shown in the image is part of the vacuum cleaner and placed on the back side near the cord winding button
- Portable and stylish vacuum cleaner
- Suction control on handle to control the airflow
- Needs atleast 60 cm to fit properly.
#6 Hindware Nevio 90 Chimney Review (90 cm, 1200 m3/h, Silver)
- The kitchen is the primary working some portion of our home. During cooking, undesirable gasses or scents from the food items are blended with air and feels uncomfortable to us. This is the issue that happens in each house because of the uncalled for ventilation framework.For tackling this issue,
- For tackling this issue, amazon offers Hindware Nevio chimney at a reasonable rate in the market. The ideal outline of the solid auto clean chimney gives a more noteworthy viability. This Hindware Nevio chimney ingests the smoke and vapor from the cooking things and does not permit the gasses to spread over the whole house.
- The programmed clean chimney hood is accessible in rich white shading which will expand the inside excellence of the kitchen. Hindware Nevio chimney is the third era Auto Clean Technology Chimney.
Pros and cons
- Suction Capacity (in m3/hr): 1200 m3/hr
- Filter: Baffle Filter
- Dimension in cm: 60 x 50 x 50 (L x W x H)
- Features: Touch Controls, LED Lamps, Heating Auto Clean
- 3 Speed Touch Control Operation, Glass-inox Finish
- Installation charges are not included.
#7 Glen 6062 Kitchen Chimney Stainless Steel Review – 60 Cm
- Spruce up the environment in your kitchen with the Glen 6062 Black 60CM 1000 BF.
- The chimney deals with a powerful engine that gives effectiveness at evacuating smoke and gives enduring execution.
- The bewilder channel keeps within free from clean and obstructing. Including push catch controls, the chimney’s settings can be conformed to suit your needs.
- This chimney has a finely created glass wrap up. It is perfect for utilization every day while cooking or warming food. This is the best chimney in India.
Pros and cons
- A Sleek Look, Modern and Attractive, Chimney in Glass & Steel
- Air Flow(m3/h): 1000, Size(cm) : 60
- Filter: Baffle Filter, Speed: 3-Push Buttons
- Italian motor with TOP, FRP housing Warranty : Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Installation not included.
#8 Hindware KA Cooker Hood C100082 Pacific CF Chimney Review
- This festive season, gift yourself or your adored one this Hindware Pacific chimney. We cherish the odor of rarities drifting through the air from the kitchen even before they are laid out on the table.
- It is, in this way, basic to protect it from smoke and vapor and furthermore keep it scent free.Remembering this angle, Besides it smooth look, it is energy-proficient and, in this manner, helps you to eliminate the month to month cost brought about upon your power utilization.
- It likewise accompanies a 12-month maker’s guarantee. Besides, you would likewise get an extra 5-year guarantee on the engine of this chimney on its buy.
- Thus, having a beautiful and smokeless kitchen is currently simple, because of this chimney from the store of Hindware.
Pros and cons
- It has a width of 60 cm and is equipped with metal blowers, along with 2 halogen lamps. It comes in a shade of silver and stainless steel finish adds to its appeal.
- It comes with 1000 M3 suction and has push button controls with 3 different speed variations.
- Keeping your kitchen beautiful and grease-free is now an easy task, thanks to the cassette filters of this Hindware Pacific chimney.
- Customer service is not good.
#9 PRESTIGE DKH 600 CS (B-Series) Kitchen Chimney Review
- Prestige Royale Kitchen Hoods are designed to suit your specifications offering a modern answer for your kitchen.
- Notoriety Chimney DKH 600 CS mixes superbly with your present day kitchen.
- It has a glossy silk complete stainless steel body, 760m 3D shape/hour suction capacity, 200 watts engine, two aluminum metal oil filters and two LED lights for brightening.
Pros and cons
- Satin Finish Stainless Steel Body
- 760 m3/hr suction capacity
- 200 watts motor, 2 LED lamps
- 2 Baffle filters, 2 Years Warranty
- Suction is not good.
#10 Hindware Chimney Clara 60cm Review
- A utilitarian chimney not just keeps your kitchen smoke free and clean additionally adds to its stylistic theme.
- That is the reason famous brand Hindware delivers to you the Hindware Clara 60 Stainless Steel Chimney. This keen kitchen machine accompanies a few useful elements that are certain to awe.
- This Hindware chimney is easy to use elements and contemporary make, which makes it a reasonable expansion to your kitchen. With the most extreme commotion level appraised at 58 dB(A), the chimney is not uproarious. You can shop online for this Hindware kitchen chimney
Pros and cons
- Filters: Cassette Fliter
- Color/Finish – Stainless Steel/Silver
- Suction Capacity – 750 m3/hr
- Voltage – 220-240V/50Hz Control – 3 Speed Touch Control
- The exhaust pipe was not included in the product.
Kitchen chimney price
Kitchen chimney in India price can range from Rs.4000. Marked straight line chimney cost shifts from Rs.4000 to Rs.5000. Kitchen chimney costs incredibly fluctuated depending upon the size. 60cm size chimney value run beginning from Rs.6000. Though, 90cm size chimney value begins from Rs.12000 in India. By the by the vast majority of chimney makers gives free establishment practicality. So no compelling reason to stress over establishment charges. But, if you will mount chimney extremely distant from the divider or outside fumes point, it needs extra ducting/funneling which soar the entire cost.
Things to Look Out When Striving To Pick Best Kitchen Chimney Brand:
When heading to purchase the best kitchen chimney for your space, do not miss out to consider the below mentioned points in order to bring home the best kitchen chimney:
- Suction Power: It is the capacity of the motor to suck in the fume and odour. It is measured in cubic meter per hour. For kitchens in India chimney with higher suction capacity is the best.
- Motor/ Blower: Before choosing the chimney from the best kitchen chimney brands in India make sure that the motor is sealed and does not let the dust and grime enter it. It is advisable to go for aluminium and non sticky motor, which will save your time and energy on getting the internal parts serviced.
- Filters: Choosing the right filter becomes essential because if it does not function properly it may pose health hazards since the suction becomes poor.
- Size: Choose the correct size of the chimney according to the size of your kitchen. A standard chimney comes in 2ft and 3ft size.
- Maintenance: A chimney which requires minimum maintenance is the best one to get installed. Installing a chimney at lower height makes the cleaning task easy.
How to select Best kitchen Chimney?
We have shortlisted some of the points which you need to consider while buying chimney. Do check these points, and get the best product.
Suction Power of Chimney: – Sucking grime and dirt air is primary job of the chimney. And the reason, always look for the chimney which suck more air in short time. The ideal chimney will have 800-1000 m3/hr suction power.
Blower: – You can also call it motor, which blown away grime air out of your kitchen. We recommended to go with aluminum blower (non-stick) which should be sealed.
Filters: – One of the most important part of any chimney. Filter differentiate between heat and grim. If your chimney filter is not powerful, it can reduce suction power of the chimney and also create health issue for you.
Size of chimney: – The size of the chimney should be equal to your gas stove. Common size of the chimney is 60-90cm which is available online.
Warranty: – if you check the list, a best chimney can cost you around Rs.10,000/-, so if you are buying such costly kitchen appliance, make sure you get good warranty. So, you can get free maintenance, service change of filter and periodic time.
These are the points you need to look after while buying good chimney online. Hope our guide will help you to choose and buy chimney. Apart from this, if budget is not the issue, you can also look for advance features like auto clean chimney (which automatically clean the interior of chimney). You can also look for soundproof, convertible kits, auto heat sensor and alarm in chimney.
Looking For More Best Kitchen Chimneys In India, Search Here!
We have already listed above the Top 10 Best Kitchen Chimneys in India in 2020, in case if you want more option to view and compare, Just hit the search link above, you will get a more shortlisted list of best kitchen chimneys in India.
So What We Recommend
All things considered, chimney these days is a must have a machine. In India, where dust is now a huge issue, you can’t permit yourself to run with fatal grime. Also, the reason, kitchen chimney is must have item. After much research, our supervisor has recommended install with Hindware CLEO 60 which has more suction power, 60 CM of size, and powerful blower/engine. If size is the issue, you can likewise run with Hindware CLEO 90.
We hope you liked our information about best electric kitchen chimney and the top selling products that are listed here. All this information will help you in selecting the best kitchen chimney and if there is still any problem please leave the comment below.