Best Drone Camera Under Rs 10000 in India: Drone quickly became popular in India due to their simplicity of use. They are cool. I’ve not seen anyone that does not like them. You have to select between the functional ones. Before you rush out to order for a drone, there is something you need to understand.
Many people own Drones in India, but flying Drones is not legal in India. The good thing is that India has changed the rules. India’s aviation regulator has published the new rules that will make flying drones in India legal starting December 2018. So, you can now buy drone cameras and start shooting awesome videos and capture breathtaking shots.
DJI is the most popular brand that offers quality drone cameras for almost any kind of needs. But there are also several other drones cameras you can consider. If you are looking for the best drone cameras at the best price, here is the list. We have compiled the list of best drone camera and also mentioned drone camera price in India.
Best Drone Cameras in India
Here is the list of best drone cameras in India. All the cameras are from Drone because other good drones are not available in the country right now. I have included drones from entry-level to high-level price segment to give you flexible options. You can go with any of these depending on your requirement and budget.
|Best Drone Cameras||Best For||Price||Buy Here|
|DJI Phantom 4||Professionals||Rs. 95,999||Buy Here|
|DJI Mavic Pro||Professionals, Travel||Rs. 93,999||Buy Here|
|DJI Mavic Air||Beginners, Travel||Rs. 88,400||Buy Here|
|DJI Spark||Beginners, Travel||Rs. 59,500||Buy Here|
|DJI Tello||Beginners||Rs. 13,999||Buy Here|
Best Drones Camera Under Rs 10000 In India 2019
- 【FEATURES】: Foldable Design, Wifi App Control, Dual HD Camera, Headless Mode, Altitude Hold, Hover, 360 Flip Stunt, 1 Key Take-Off/Landing, Gesture Selfies, etc. Flying Height: (About 40 - 50 meters)...
- 【PACK LIGHT, FLY FREE】:It weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand. Compact and convenient, this small drone is your ideal travel companion, transforming how you capture your...
- 【PACKAGE INCLUSION】: Box Contents - 1 drone, 2 Batteries, 1 Remote controller, Propeller Guards, 1 USB cable for charging, 1 User manual, 2 Extra Blades & 1 Screw Driver.Battery Requirements:3.7V...
- 【GREAT PRESENT】:If you too are on the search of a nice present, then this DUAL CAMERA DRONE by HILLSTAR is the answer! Foldable WiFi FPV Visual Hovering 4-Axis Dual Camera Aerial Drone with Dual Flash...
- 【DUAL CAMERA'S】: The Drone comes with dual camera with one of its HD Wide Angle Lens can take selfies easily by hand gestures and supports remote control of aerial shooting angle.Easy switching b/w...
- Camera: Yes (Primary Camera- 7 Mega Pixels & Secondary Camera- 2 Mega Pixels), Weight: 299Gm, Flying Height: 80-85 mtrs, Flying Time: 13-14 min, Charging Time: 60 Mins
- Drone Battery: 1 x 3.7V 1800mAh Li-Po Battery (Included), Remote Battery: 3xAA Battery (Not Included)
- FEATURES: 1080p 4k Dual Camera, Selfie Gesture, Circle Fly, G-Sensor, Height Preservation, Trajectory Flight Path, FPV Wide Angle, Foldable Wings, 6 Axis Gyroscope, 3 Speed Switching Mode, Altitude Hold,...
- Box Contents - 1 Drone, 2 Battery, 1 Remote Controller, Propeller Guards, 1 USB cable for Charging, 1 User Manual, 4 Extra Blades & 1 Screw Driver.
- Made from ABS Plastic Material, 100% Safe to Fly
- Camera: Yes, Weight: 300Gm, Flying Height: 80-85 mtrs, Flying Time: 12-14 min, Charging Time: 60 min
- Drone Battery: 2 x 3.7V 1800mAh Battery (Included), Remote Battery: 3xAA Battery (Not Included)
- FEATURES: Foldable Design, Wi-Fi App Control, HD Camera, Headless Mode, Altitude Hold, Hover, 360 Flip Stunt, 1 Key Take-Off/Landing, Selfie Gesture, Circle Fly, G-Sensor, Height Preservation, Trajectory...
- Box Contents - 1 Drone, 2 Battery, 1 Transmitter, Propeller Guards, 1 USB Cable, 1 User manual, 4 Extra Blades & 1 Screw Driver.
- Best Birthday Gift for Kids and Adults
- Detachable structure, variable function, can roll or aerial photography.
- The battery charged by USB cable .When it is working , The red light lasts on.
- Modular design, simple installation and convenient maintenance.
- Special body with strong toughness and strong resilience; The flight is stable and suitable for indoor and outdoor flight.
- Built in six-axis gyroscope stabilizer to ensure air flight balance.
- FEATURES: Dual Camera, Selfie Gesture, Circle Fly, G-Sensor, Height Preservation, Trajectory Flight Path, FPV Wide Angle, Foldable Wings, 6-Axis Gyro, 3 Speed Switching, Altitude Hold, Headless Mode,...
- Drone Battery: 3.7V 1800mAh Battery Li-Po (Included), Remote Battery: 3xAA Battery (Not Included)
- Camera: Yes (Dual Camera), Weight: 349Gm, Flying Height: 90-95 mtrs, Flying Time: 14-15 min, Charging Time: 90 min
- Box Contains: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 2 x Transmitter, 1 x 3.7V 1800mAh Battery , 1 x USB charging cable, 4 protective covers, 4 spare blades and User Manual
- Best Birthday Gift for Kids and Adults
- FUNCTION: Forward, Backward, Left Turn, Right Turn, Up, Down, 360 Roll. FEATURES: Wifi App Control, HD Camera, Headless Mode, Altitude Hold, Hover, 360 Flip Stunt, 1 Key Take-Off/Landing etc
- Made From ABS Plastic Material, 100% Safe for Kids
- Battery Information: 380 mAh Li-Po Battery (Included) , Remote Battery: 3xAA Battery (Not Included)
- Camera: Yes (2 Mega Pixels), Flying Height: 30-35 mtrs, Weight: 300 gm, Flying Time: 9-10 min, Charging Time: 1 Hour
- NOTE: Charge 1 Hours Before 1st Fly. Best Birthday Gift For Kids and Adults
- ★Best Features: Foldable Drone, Wifi Camera, 1080p HD Camera, 360° Flip, Headless Mode, Altitude Hold, One Key Take Off/ Landing
- ★Drone Battery - 4.7V 1200mAh Li Po Battery (Included) , Remote - 4 amp Battery (Not Included)
- ★Camera - Yes, Flying Height - Upto 50 mtrs, Flying Time - 30 min, Weight - 0.410 Kgs
- ★Pack Contains: Quadcopter, Transmitter (Remote Control), Mobile Stand, 4 Installed Propeller, Spare Propeller, 4 Drone Support, User Manual, Charger Cable
- ★NOTE: Charge atleast 40 min Before Use
- Battery Time - 3.7V, 200 Mah, Action time is about 8 minutes
- Flying Range - 30 Meters. It can realize 3D tumbling 360°rolling in four directions with 4 LED lights.
- Package Includes - 1 x 1601 Mini Drone 1 x Operating Instructions 1 x USB Cable 1 x Modular Batteries 1 x Remote control 1 x Mobile phone holder 4 x Protective ring 4 x Extra propeller
- Camera - 2 megapixel HD WIFI FPV camera has excellent shooting results to capture high-quality video and aerial photos
- The Kids drone is lightweight and its actual weight of the drone is approx 50 gm(0.050Kg)
- Features - Altitude Hold, Headless Mode, Flip Stunt, Flashing Light etc
- Camera - No, Flying Height - 40-45 Mtrs, Flying Time - 10-12 Min, Weight - 370Gm, Charging Time - 40 Min
- Battery Capacity: 3.7V 300 mAh Li-Po Battery (Included) , Remote Battery: Not Included
- Package Included: 1 Drone, 1 Transmitter, 1 Battery, 1 USB Charger and 1 Manual.
- Best Birthday Gift For Kids and Adult | NOTE: Charge for 40 Min Before Use
- ★Best Features: Foldable Drone, Wifi Camera, 480p Camera, 360° Flip, Headless Mode, Altitude Hold, One Key Take Off/ Landing
- ★Camera - Yes, Flying Height - Upto 50 mtrs, Flying Time - 30 min, Weight - 0.410 Kgs
- ★Drone Battery - 3.7V 1200mAh Li Po Battery (Included) , Remote - 4 AA Battery (Not Included)
- ★NOTE: Charge atleast 40 min Before Use
- ★Pack Contains: Quadcopter, Transmitter (Remote Control), Mobile Stand, 4 Installed Propeller, Spare Propeller, 4 Drone Support, User Manual, Charger
5 Things You Should Know Before You Buy
This is a terrific place to get started if you’re contemplating purchasing a drone. In the following article, I’m going to go over. Throughout this page, I’ll be speaking to camera drones, but there will be some good advice for toy drones as well as DIY drones.
Where To Buy A Drone
There you will find all off the best drones for sale listed in order based on our MyFirstDrone rating system. For each drone, there are also individual ratings, videos specs, pricing, and a summary of what our thoughts and opinions are.
If you don’t know where to buy a drone, don’t worry. There are tons of online stores for drones that will ship to just about any major country. If you’re buying toy drones, the best place to go is Amazon.
If you’re buying a DJI drone, you might want to get it directly from DJI. Here’s why.
If you buy a DJI drone from Best Buy, Amazon or any other retailer, you aren’t guaranteed to get the newest version of that drone. DJI makes small changes to their drones every few weeks. Sometimes it’s hardware and other times it’s software. These changes usually improve safety and reliability, and if it’s a hardware change, the first place that gets the new hardware is the DJI Store. You can also get DJI Care at the checkout (DJI’s accidental damage protection program) which helps if you happen to crash your drone on the fist day (that learning period). DJI also has free shipping.
If you’re buying a camera drone that isn’t made, by DJI, your best bet probably going to be the drone section of Amazon. The best part about buying drones from Amazon is that they have a great return policy and free shipping to Prime members.
For hobby-grade drones, one of the biggest stores is called Hobby King.
Hobby King is like the Walmart of radio control. They have tens of thousands of products for sale. Some products are things that they’ve designed themselves, some are things that they’ve gotten permission to manufacture and other things they just sell like any other retailer.
Some of the drone parts sold at Hobby King are great, but some are terrible, so you really have to read the reviews of whatever the part is that you’re looking at. That way, you can see all the problems that other people are having and determine if it’s a good product or not. I would say about 95% of the people on there are ok to buy from, just watch out for the other 5% and you’ll be fine.
Learn The Rules And Stay Out Of Trouble
Don’t be that guy who appears on the news for hitting a plane, or crashing into the White House! As a new drone pilot you should educate yourself on the airspace regulations of your country, and the general rules of safe flying, but for now, if you want to stay out of trouble, here are the best practices that will apply to most countries including the US.
As a drone owner, Here’s some of the things you should and should’t do:
- Register your drone with the FAA.
- Stay at least 5 miles away from all airports.
- Don’t fly more than 400 feet above the ground.
- Don’t fly over people without permission
- Don’t fly over government facilities.
- Don’t fly in national parks.
- Don’t fly over private property.
- Don’t fly over fires or crime scenes.
- If you are ever approached by police, be polite.
If I were you, I would register my drone.
When you buy your camera drone, you should also get it registered with the FAA. Technically, you don’t have to register your drone if you are flying under the Special Rule for Model Aircraft, but it’s not always possible to fit the criteria of that rule, and it’s better to be safe than sorry. To register your drone, you will need to go to registermyuas.faa.gov. Don’t worry, it’s an inexpensive and easy process. If you’re buying a toy drone, you shouldn’t need to register it because it will be less than the limit of 0.5lb.
Not All Drones Are Ready To Fly
When you’re looking at drones to buy, you’ll see a few common acronyms that pop up, RTF, BNF and ARF. If you’re looking at camera drones, almost all of them will come ready to fly. Most toy drones are ready to fly as well, but racing drones usually require some additional setup.
RTF stands for Ready-To-Fly. Usually an RTF quadcopter doesn’t require any assembly or setup, but you may have to do some simple things like charge up the battery, install the propellers or bind the controller to the quadcopter (get them talking to each other).
BNF stands for Bind-And-Fly. A BNF quadcopter usually comes completely assembled, but without a controller. With BNF models, you’ll have to use the controller that you already have (if it’s compatible) or find a controller sold separately. One thing you should know is that just because a transmitter and receiver are on the same frequency that doesn’t mean that they’ll work together.
In the analog days, if you had a transmitter and receiver both running on the same frequency, they were almost guaranteed to work together. Now with digital communication that’s all changed. Even if your transmitter and receiver are on the same channel, they must use the same manufacture protocol in order to talk to each other. So check to make sure that your controller will work with your drone before buying it.
ARF stands for Almost-ready-to-fly. ARF Drones are usually like quadcopter kits. They usually don’t come with a transmitter or receiver and might require partial assembly. An ARF drone kit might also leave out components like motors, ESCs, or even the flight controller and battery. The definition of an ARF drone kit is very broad, so whenever you see ARF in the title, you should read the description thoroughly.
Drones Are Easy To Fly But Easy To Crash
A lot of people think that drones are hard to fly, but the truth is, they’re really not. Anyone capable of using an iPhone or Android device is more than capable of flying a drone. However, this does not mean that drones are fool proof. Even the most advanced drones from DJI require some general knowledge if you want to avoid crashing or worse, losing your drone forever. But don’t let this worry you. As long as you understand these basic concepts, you should be able to stay out of trouble.
You need to get to know the onboard-sensors. If you don’t, eventually bad things will happen.
The first thing that you need to know is that all drones with cameras are more than just some motors, batteries and a radio. There are many different sensors inside of a drone that make it work, and some of these sensors can be affected by your environment.
One common sensor that is prone to interference is the GPS receiver. The GPS is what tells your drone where it is, and without a good signal, bad things can happen. There are a few things that affect GPS signals, but the main cause is not having line-of-sight with enough satellites. This happens when you fly in tall cities, mountain ranges, under large forest trees, and especially indoors.
The other sensor that can sometimes have a mind of its own is the compass. This is one of the most important sensors, because it tells the drone what direction it’s facing so it can use the GPS to navigate properly. When there is compass interference, the drone will usually fly in a circular pattern that progressively gets worse as time goes on. This is called the toilet bowl effect! Eventually, if your drone is doing this, it will crash. If you ever see your drone drifting in a circular motion, land it immediately, then try recalibrating it.
Compass interference is one of the biggest causes of drone crashes because it isn’t something the average person is thinking about. So what causes this interference? Anything made of metal. Things like large metal structures, park benches, cars power lines, and even metal in the ground can effect your drone.
All drones from DJI have dual sensor redundancy, so they are less prone to interference than other drones. Plus, DJIs newest drones use the obstacle avoidance sensors and the main camera to better understand their position. This is why it’s safe to fly drones like the Spark indoors.
Control range specs don’t take into account radio interference. If you look at the specs for most drones, numbers like “1 mile” seems like a lot of range, but this number can be deceiving. Most people don’t live in a place free of radio interference, so that one mile number can can be significantly affected depending on where you are. If you’re in a medium sized city, you might get half of the advertised range. If you fly near radio towers, you might not get more than a few feet of range. Flying in-between walls, mountains, trees and anything else you can think of will also affect how far you can go.
Most camera drones with a GPS will return home when they lose signal, and DJI drones will even avoid obstacles on the way back, but that doesn’t mean you should trust the drone to come back. It’s better to avoid losing signal and be safe, than have the drone get a compass error while coming back and decide to fly away into the sunset.
Join A Drone Community
As for me, I believe everybody who possesses a drone (or wishes to purchase one) ought to be a part of an internet (or bodily) neighborhood of some type. There are a lot of drone forums on the market. Some are for subjects or to get general purpose and also a few, like a product lineup or part. I advise locating at least one or two and seeing how you like them, although you do not need to combine every forum you locate.
Forums could be fantastic, but you need to understand what it is that you are trying to inquire in which to ask and how to ask it. Your questions will go unanswered if you do not. Occasionally people will look down to you because you asked a question. Simply join one if you have never been a part of an online forum before and look at how other men and women are asking questions.
Following is a listing of the top forums on the market. I started a community, if you did not already know. The wonderful thing about the group is that it is for everybody (no drone issue is too dumb!) And there is not any subcategories, in the event that you’re posting in the ideal location, you do not need to be concerned about.
Syma X5SC 2.4G 4 Channel 6 Quadcopter with HD Camera Review
If you are searching for an affordable entry-level drone in India, then I will suggest taking a look at this drone. Syma has done a good job with it. It measures only 12 inches long and the same inches wide. The height is 3 inches. Syma X5SC weighs only 2 pounds.
This drone is perfect for those looking for a drone for aerial photography or videography. It is super user-friendly and very easy to control with the remote control. The unit comes equipped with a camera. You can as well purchase it without a camera if you are looking at the cost. The package includes USB cable, the aircraft, AC adapter, the transmitter, USB memory stick, 2GB SD card, extra set of propellers. It also comes with a user manual.
No doubt, this drone will fully satisfy your need. It has a flight time of 6 to 10 minutes when the battery is fully charged. Charging the battery takes only 100 minutes.
- Comes with HD camera
- Anti-collision blade
- 6-axis gyro stabilizer
- Very fast and agile
- No GPS tracking
Kiditos Syma X5Hw Quadcopter Review
Once you get this drone, you will have no doubt that it is indeed one of the best drones in India. It comes equipped with the latest 6-axis flight control system and has more operating time than most quadcopters. It is perfect for those that love aerial photography or videography.
A special feature that comes with this drone is the Wi-Fi transmission that lets you view live pictures or videos on your phone. You can even share your screen with a friend. This quadcopter can do 3D degree flip roll. The flight time is 8 minutes and it can fly as high as 50 minutes. I will definitely recommend it for those looking for a sophisticated drone that comes at an affordable price. This is the best FPV drone in the market.
- Longer flight time
- Agile and fast
- Live streaming with Wi-Fi
- Low Battery life
Modelart Hobby Series Skyraptor Quadcopter Review
This is one of those drones in which the manufacturer paid special attention to the design and the sturdiness of the drone. Right from the design to the operation, you will definitely love everything about this drone. if you are looking for a drone that works well and comes at a budget price, then you should go for this drone.
This drone is capable of making 360-degree flips and acrobatics. Although Syma X5SC performs better than this drone. It can fly as high as 45 meters. The flight time is between 5 to 8 minutes and it charges pretty fast.
- Excellent performance
- Very affordable
- Good battery life
- Landing stands need improvement
SuperToy Drone Professional Quadcopter Review
The first thing that will impress you when you get this drone is the rugged design. However, beyond that is a high-performing drone with lots of functionalities. The drone is made from high-quality materials that are durable and can withstand shock and impact to the unit.
The drone can fly as high as 80 meters. SuperToy Drone Professional Quadcopter is equipped to fly fast. Since it doesn’t come with a camera, you may need to purchase one and mount on it. What set this drone apart from other drones that are sold for under 10,000 rupees in India is that it is sturdy and comes with a distinct design. You will definitely love the design and the performance. Don’t forget it is also very affordable.
- Right size
- Performs well
- Responsive to control
- Drone is controllable
- No Camera
Baybee Nano Lightning Quadcopter Review
A look at this drone shows that the manufacturer set out to create something unique and special. You will definitely love the design; it has four propellers that lift the drone as high as 25 meters.
It comes with all the features you would expect in a drone of this price range. You can charge it using the USB and control it with a remote control. It has capabilities for doing stunts in four directions, 3D rollover, 360 degrees spin, and even move front/back and sideways.
The drone can fly for as long as 8 minutes. Charging it is very easy. You just need to fix the USB to a power source and wait for only 40 minutes before it becomes fully charged. You will also like the color and design; it makes the entire unit stand out. If you are looking for a unique drone that comes at an affordable price, I will suggest you check this drone out. You won’t be disappointed.
- Good design
- Performs well
- No Camera
Syma X5SW Explorers2 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro RC Headless Quadcopter Review
Coming last on our list of best drones under 10,000 in India is one of my favorite drones. It is produced by one of the most trusted names in the manufacturing of drones. This headless drone competes as one of the best FPV drones in India today.
It is equipped with more scheduled flight, the latest 6-axis flight control systems, 3D lock and even an HD camera. This camera takes photos and videos while the drone is in the air and relays it to your phone, which is awesome.
Syma X5SW Explorers2 can fly as high as 50 meters; it has a flight time of about 5 to 8 minutes and weighs just 0.3kg. You will love everything about it. It performs well and the best part of it is that it comes at a very affordable price.
- Has camera
- Awesome design
- Performs well
- Comes with Wi-Fi capability
- Stability needs improvement
Parrot Bebop 2 Review
Parrot SA has been making drones for several years now. They usually target the consumers who are on a budget by offering affordable drones. The Bebop 2 is no exception, boasting a 14-megapixel camera that can record 1080p footage. This drone has a maximum range of 300 meters and offers a flight time lasting over 20 minutes on a single charge.
The Bebop 2 is lightweight and easy to maneuver, which is especially important for beginners. The only issue with this drone is the unreliable Wi-Fi connection which frequently drops, which makes it hard to recommend over the DJI Phantom 3 Standard, especially considering the asking price.
Holy Stone F181 Review
Holy Stone has some of the best budget drones within the $100 price range that thousands of people buy on Amazon. The Holy Stone F181 is no exception, with the product page flooded with positive reviews. Well, reason being the features it packs for a very affordable price. Marketed as an entry-level quadcopter, this drone is all about how easy and straightforward it is to fly.
The Holy Stone F181 features a 6 axis gyro which is one of the key selling points of the drone. The F181 has a 720p HD camera, 4 channel transmitter and a Headless return system. It has a range of 50-100 meters and the flight time lasts for approximately 8 minutes on a single charge.
Syma X5C-1 Explorers Review
The Syma X5C-1 Explorers drone is the most affordable drone in our list, but still packs a punch, even though it’s a drone for kids. It features a 2 megapixel camerathat can shoot 720p HD footage. The drone also has a six-axis gyroscope for precise hovering in the sky. It uses spread spectrum technology to provide a maximum flight range of up to 50 meters. The maximum flight time of this drone is about 7 minutesand it can be charged via USB within 90 minutes. It can be purchased on Amazon for a price of roughly 3000 and it’s aimed at children who are interested in flying toy drones.
Autel Robotics X-Star Premium Drone Review
This drone literally looks like a DJI Phantom for the price of a DJI Phantom. Plus, it does pack some serious features for beginners and pros alike, featuring a camera with an integrated 3-axis gimbal that can record 4K footage. It has a 108-degree field of view and can take 12 megapixel shots with the camera.
The X-Star Premium Drone has a maximum flight range of 2 kilometers and can achieve a maximum flight speed of 16m/s which is same as the Phantom 3. It also packs a 4900 mAh battery, which can provide a maximum flight time of up to 25 minutes.
Your Buying Guide for the Best Drones in 2019
What is the difference between a drone and a quadcopter?
In the majority of cases you can think of a drone and a quadcopter as the same thing, though you’ll often find more expensive devices are marketed as drones and cheaper toys as quadcopters.
In truth, a drone is any unmanned aerial vehicle, while a quadcopter is any drone controlled by four motors. Typically speaking, a drone will be able to stay in flight for longer than a quadcopter.
How much should I spend on a drone?
At the entry level, toy drones start at just £10, but you won’t get a camera unless you pay around 12K. you should expect to get live video (first-person view) on your smartphone via a free app, or even a colour screen on the remote control.
At higher prices, though, you get more for your money and not just better cameras. As well as longer flight times more expensive drones should also be easier to fly thanks to auto-hovering. Without this, you will have to work harder to keep it in the air.
Flight time and range
Cheap drones tend to fly for about five- to 10 minutes before they need recharging, and USB chargers tend to take 30- to 60 minutes to recharge the batteries. Try to get a drone with replaceable batteries and buy a couple of spares.
Although some manufacturers claim a range of over 100m for cheap drones, it’s best to assume you’ll never get more than about 50m. By law in the UK, you must keep drone in your line of sight at all times, anyway.
Small and light drones will be blown around in the wind, so warm, windless days are the best times to fly, although the smallest micro drones can be flown indoors.
For bigger drones, such as DJI’s Phantoms, expect flight times around 20-25 minutes and a range measured in miles, not metres. These use big batteries but are of course bigger and heavier than toy drones. Even the most expensive consumer drones (and we’re talking £2,000) don’t fly for longer than 30 minutes.
Get The Best Drones With Cameras!
So, those are the best camera drones between different price points. Depending on your budget, you probably have multiple options to choose from. However, we’re glad we could help you shorten your list. Are you planning on buying one soon? If yes, let us know which one you’re going for and why. If not, you probably still enjoyed reading the article. So, if you want similar articles in the future, please do mention it in the comments section below.
As Drones were not legal in India, we have few options to try. After December, we will surely see other good drones officially in India. While DJI Drones have been available in India for quite some time, most of those are imported. Drone is helpful for photographers and video bloggers who want to record their journey in a different way. If you were looking for one, you now have a list of Best Drone Cameras in India.
I tried to include all best options and will keep updating this list time to time. If you want to add something, you can leave it in the comment.