There’s nothing more precious than a glass of cold, fresh water when you’re thirsty. The quality of our drinking water is something that we shouldn’t ignore but we always overlooked.
A water cooler dispenser gives us access to crisp, clean, and safe drinking water at our fingertips. Though they’re simple machines, choosing one isn’t always easy because of just how many options you have. In this article, we’re examining the best coolers on the market. These dispensers are the ultimate in at-home refreshment, and we’ve included all types & models of dispenser on our list.Let’s get right into it. We’re checking out the top water dispenser coolers in the market.
Bestsellers in Water Dispensers & Coolers
- Normal standing design with 14 liter refrigerator at bottom
- 3 temperature taps - Hot, plain and cold. 3 liter cooling and 5 liter heating capacity per hour
- Body made of ABS plastic and tank made of Food grade stainless steel. Heavy duty bottle piercer with bottle holder
- Color - White and blue
- 1 year warranty
- Refrigerant :- Non CFC (R134a)
- Cabinet Type :- Cooling Cabinet
- Additional Features:- Compressor cooling
- Cold Water Storage Capacity:- 3.2 Litres
- Hot Water Storage Capacity:- 1 Litres
- 18L cooling cabinet with temperature ≤14° C for storing beverages
- Safety lock on hot water faucet to prevent accidental dispensing
- Compact and sleek design to fit into any setting
- Safety mesh for rodent control
- Eco Friendly R-134a (Non Cfc) Refrigerant for safety and better cooling performance
- Cold Water Storage Capacity [Ltrs]: 3.2 Ltrs, Cooling Capacity [Ltrs/Hr]: 3 Ltrs / Hr. Hot Water Storage Capacity [Ltrs]: 0.9Ltrs, Heating Capacity [Ltrs/Hr]: 5Ltrs / Hr.
- Cooling Power Consumption: 80/86 watts, Heating Power Consumption [Watt]: 500 +/- 5%
- LED indicator and No. of Faucets: 3 Number
- Power: 500 watts; Operating Voltage: 230 volts, Hot Water Dispensing Lock: Yes
- Includes: Water Dispenser and Warranty card
- Hot, normal and cold
- Heating Capacity: 5 liters/hour
- Cooling capacity: 2 liters/hour at 10C-13.5C
- 3 tabs
- Cold Water Storage: 3 liters
- Color : Blue
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 3 Temperature Taps - Hot, Plain And Cold.
- Type - Bottom Loading / Reverse Feed.
- Body Made Of Abs Plastic. Tap & Tank Made Of Food Grade Stainless Steel. Heavy Duty Bottle Piercer With Bottle Holder.
- Premium quality water dispenser made of high quality durable PP plastic
- Ability to heat water in 15 minutes and cool the water in 60 minutes after plugging in
- 3 temperature taps for hot, cold and normal water and Can achieve hot water temperature of 80-85 degrees centigrade and cold water temperature of 5-10 degrees centigrade
- Can be used with 20-litre water can, have high quality stainless steel water tank
- Better cooling capability due to superior compressor
- HOT & COLD WATER SPOUTS: When you use our water cooler dispenser you can choose between a Crisp Cold & Piping Hot Output, making it ideal for cool refreshments or toasty beverages.
- CHILD SAFE: Our water cooler dispenser is UL/Energy Star Approved and features a child safety lock on the hot water spout so the entire family can use it worry free!
- INNOVATIVE & STYLISH DESIGN: Avalon’s Top Loading Water Cooler Dispenser features a slim design that won’t look bulky, even in small spaces, and fits in any corner of the home.
- TIME SAVING: Our top loading water cooler dispenser saves time when you need to make a quick cup of tea, hot cocoa, or instant soup! You never have to wait for a pot or kettle to boil.
- TOP LOADING DISPENSER: This water cooler dispenser loads from the top & allows you to spot if the dispenser is running out of water, which is a great feature for office settings.
- No. of faucets: 2 || Material: Plastic; Colour: White & Grey || Cooling Capacity: =< 13 deg. c; 5 liters/hr;
- Wattage: 500 Watts; Capacity: 3.5 Liter; Size (L x B x H): 92 cm x 33 cm x 33 cm
- No of Pieces: 1; Included Components: 1 Water Filter
- Care Instructions: Do not keep the unit exposed to direct sunlight. Don’t position the unit near expensive furniture or electrical appliances, as water spills can cause serious problems. Don’t modify...
- Warranty Description: 12 Months manufacturer & seller warranty. Warranty covered for compressor, PCB, thermostat, condenser & heaters only.
Benefits of Investing in a Water Cooler Dispenser
Consider a water cooler instead of a fridge for your office area. It will save you trips to the kitchen, too.
Water from a cooler will taste, smell, and feel better than what comes out of your faucets . It may even be safer and healthier for your body.
There are two reasons for this:
Purified water: Often, the bottles added to your cooler will contain filtered or distilled water dispensed with no extra care needed.
Potential to filter: If the water isn’t already filtered, some coolers will have filters built-in or the option to install them. What gets filtered out depends on the filter, but by removing contaminants, your water will be purer and more palatable.
If you’re unsure about buying one, have a look at some of these factors:
Things To Consider Before Purchasing The Water Dispensers In India(Buying Guide)
Types Of Water Dispenser: Water Dispensers can be broadly classified into two types: Electric and Non- Electric. The first thing you would have to do is decide which type of water dispensers is suitable for you, whether you require electric or non-electric water dispensers in India. Based on your budget and preferences, you could select the regular water dispensers unit to dispense hot water or just for the electric model one.
Hot and Cold Water: most of the models are designed to dispense both hot and cold water. Choose the one with both hot and cold options to have a multifunctional water dispenser. Top Loading Water Dispenser like Panasonic and Eros has hot and cold water options.
Power consumption: Fridges are necessary for keeping your food and other drinks cold, but they use more energy than coolers do. While energy consumption seems the same at first, the maximum electricity usage is double that of a dispenser.This depends on the model, brand and features, but, generally speaking, coolers are smaller and better for the environment. Think about it: you’ll use fewer plastic bottles as well.
Cleaning And Drainage Mechanism: Always try to check out the drainage mechanism and even the cleaning specifications. With a proper drainage system, you can keep your areas around the water dispensers dry and even avoid all kinds of accidents. Water dispensers would require regular cleaning for them to function smoothly. Also, it must be so easy to clean that you can take care of it hassle-free.
Thanks so much for checking out our guide to the top water cooler dispensers on the market. As you can see, these machines offer a very impressive range of functionality. No matter your needs, you’ll find them met by one of the machines on our list. Don’t forget to share our article with your friends and relatives.