If you live in Northern India, Room Heaters must be one of the must-have appliances in your home during winter time. In northern India, summers are extremely hot and on the other hand, winters are extremely cold. It’s better to invest in a room heater as they create warm atmosphere during cold and saves you and your loved ones from chilling cold outside. In this post, we will give you best room heater price list so that you know how to choose best electric heaters for your home. A lot of electricity is consumed by room heaters nowadays, due to which electricity bill increases
If you are looking for the best room heater in India, then you are at the right place. In this post, I am writing about how to choose the best room heater for your needs and top 10 best room heaters in India you can buy right now from the comfort of your home.
Room heaters become a necessary purchase during winters especially if you live in Northern India. At the moment of writing this post, the temperature here in Delhi is 10 degree Celsius.
This started my research for room heaters to buy online. Room heaters are known by the name of space heaters in other countries. They create a warm atmosphere inside a room and save the house members from chilling cold outside.
Top 10 Room Heaters Comparison Table
- Meant for Spot Heating, Room Size: Upto 250 sq ft. 100% Pure Copper Wire Motor for long life
- Ideal for a small / medium room only, i.e., up to 250 sq. ft. when operated at 2000 watt heat setting. Makes some noise due to fan. Body Material: Plastic, Metal
- Refer the wattage chart image for locating heater wattage requirement for your room size. Safety Mesh Grill. Cool Touch Body
- Plug type: 15A, do not plug in the standard 5 or 6A socket, you may require a 3 pin plug or extension cord to act as a 5-15A convertor but can not be used for long time with extension cord
- Non sagging, stitching type and long life heating element, Safety cut-off, Overheat Protection
- HEATING TECH:Operating at a rated voltage of 230 V, it offers efficient and effective performance.
- DESIGN:Our room heaters are fortified with the enduring strength of DuraElement, a testament to their robust design
- SAFETY:The safety tip-over switch is designed to respond to any tilting, ensuring a secure environment for your comfort.
- WARRANTY: 2 Year Warranty by Bajaj. Exclusive Heating Element Warranty: 1 year under Bajaj DuraElement
- Powerful 2400 RPM copper winded motor for quick heating and can be used vertically or horizontally (kindly refer to images)
- Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your room heater for the 1st time. This is due to the motor varnish getting heated for the 1st time.
- The problem should not recur in subsequent usage. If it does, please contact our Customer support
- Caution - Always use the product with 16A socket. Using it on lower rating sockets may result in melting of socket or the plug. This is 2 KW heater. It will consume 2 units per hour when operated on high...
- Air throw range of 10 feet which is ideal for small to medium sized room; Product can be placed both vertically and horizontally (kindly refer to images)
- HEATING TECH:Designed for targeted heating, suitable for rooms up to 250 sq ft. Features a motor made from 100% pure copper wire, ensuring prolonged durability and optimal performance
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL:Incorporates an automatic thermal cut-off for enhanced safety, offering two heat settings of 1000 watts and 2000 watts for versatile and personalized warmth
- SAFETY:Equipped with an advanced safety cut-off mechanism adding an extra layer of security and reliability to the device.
- DESIGN:Optimal for smaller to medium-sized rooms, specifically designed for spaces up to 250 sq. ft. when operating at the 2000-watt heat setting.
- WARRANTY:2-Year Warranty By Bajaj
- HEATING TECH:Designed for small spaces, this 1000 Watts heater delivers instant warmth
- SAFETY:The 1.5-meter cord,provides flexibility and safety.
- Meant for Spot Heating ; Safety: Double safety over-heat protection ; Power input: 23 V ; Frequency: 5 Hz ; Cord length: 1 m - 8 m ; Cord storage: Internal-cord-storage ; Thermostatic control: Yes
- Room Size- Upto 15 sqft
- Power: 2 watts.Customer care number- 18 13 1313.
- Designed for a two-way, space-efficient placement: The versatile design of the room heater makes for both horizontal & vertical placement, keeping you warm & comfortable all Winter long. Mount horizontally...
- 100% Copper motor for a long-lasting performance: Orient Electric’s room heater- Areva comes with a 100% Copper motor for a reliable performance
- 2300 RPM high-speed motor: For immediate spread of warmth throughout your room, this heater comes with a 2300 RPM high-speed motor
- Two adjustable heat settings: Combat the winter chills on the coldest of days with high heat mode or enjoy the comforting warmth on mild Winter days with low heat mode. With two heating elements of 1000W...
- Enjoy complete protection & long life with in-built safety features: The room heater for home is equipped with a thermostat for temperature control, two thermal cut outs for preventing burnout of heating...
- ✅You will not have to worry about any overheating issue with this room heater presented by Activa. It comes with over heat safety protection that prevents it from damages caused by overheating.
- ✅This Activa room heater features two heat settings with 1000 watts and 2000 watts for the right amount of heat intensity that is suitable for all size of Rooms, Offices and other places.
- ✅Thermal cut off for more added Safety and Protection, 100% pure copper wire motor for longer life, As per BIS Approved ISI Specification.
- ✅Air throw range of 10 feet which is ideal for your room offices ; Product can be placed both vertically and horizontally (kindly refer to images)
- ✅Lightweight for easy portability between rooms; Plastic body with rust-free metal grill front which suits your room attire.
- The oil-filled radiator with 9 fins will ensure that the warmth reaches the farthest corners of your room. The thin fins allow the heat to be transferred more rapidly from the heater into the room, raising...
- Castor wheels with mounting plate for easy mobility, Back cover & humidifier;Power selection knob
- Warranty: 1 year on product;Power: 2 watts
- Includes: Oil filled radiator and Warranty card
- Size Name: Standard
- Multi-heat setting: Choose how much heat is required, you can select between 400 or 1200 W
- Top over safety: To ensure the absolute safety and security of you and your family Lava Quartz comes with Tip-over safety
- ISI Certified: Maharaja Whiteline Lava Quartz Room heater cover all safety guidelines and is ISI certified
- Easy to Carry: It is simple to make adjustments at home using Cool and Touch body
- Warranty: 1-year product warranty
Different Types Of Room Heaters In India
- Radiant Heaters: In these type of electric heaters heat is produced using infrared technology. In quartz tube, electricity will run so that resultant heat gets transferred to surrounding people. Hence these room heaters do not heat surrounding heater. Hence these room heaters warm small spaces really well. Due to the latest technology, they get heated up quickly but the heat gets dissipated after the unit is shut-off.
- Convection Heaters–These room heaters are specially designed to warm entire rooms. Some convection room heaters are fan assisted also. Hence you can use those room heaters as the fan too in summers. For warming the entire room, these room heaters blowers are the best option. Also if there are many people in your room, you can go for Convection Heater. After the unit is shut-off, warm air stays for some time.
- Top 10 Best Electric Shaver – Best Electric Shavers Reviews Ratings and Price list
- Top 10 Best Protein Powder In India 2019 – Top Secret of Build Body
Choosing a Room Heater According to Room Size
The amount of watts produced by the room heater determines the coverage area. For example, if you purchase a 2000 watt room heater, you can expect it to warm a 200 sq. ft. area.
There are manufacturer variations; however, typically measuring watts to sq. ft. determines the outcome. Measuring watts to sq. ft. is done by dividing 10 into the number of watts the room heater offers (2000/10=200 sq. ft.).
Measure the room you want to heat and make a room heater purchase accordingly. For example, a room that measures 10 x 15 feet will measure 150 square feet.
Features to Look in Room Heaters
- Wattage – The power of the heater affects its heat output, and higher wattages produce more heat. 1000 W room heaters come with a 5 Amps plug while 1500 W or 2000 W room heaters come with a 15 Amps plug. Most households have only 5 Amps socket. So if your house does not have 15 Amps socket, go with 1000 W room heater or else you will need an electrician to change the socket to 15 Amps for 1500 W or 2000 W room heaters.
- Automatic On-Off Switch – This switch turns the heater off if it tips over or overheats. Some units will switch off if something or someone touches the protective grill.
- Power Cord Length – Having an adequately long cord allows more choices for heater placement and helps avoid the need for an extension board.
- Handle – A handle is both a necessity and a convenience when carrying a heater from room to room.
These Are The Top 10 Best Room Heaters In India 2020:
Now, let’s take a look at what is are the most selling models online and what are their features, Pros & cons so you can make a better decision.
Usha FH 1212 PTC 1500-Watt Fan Heater Review
- Portable fan heater with inbuilt grip
- PTC heating elements with inbuilt safety offer power saving and longer life
- Silent heating < 50 db
- Instant heating and fire retardant strong ABS housing
- Risky around kids
Orpat OEH-1250 2000-Watt Element Heater Review
- Comes with a safety and thermal cut off.
- Comes with a cool-to-touch body.
- Two heat settings-1000 watts and 2000 watts
- Safety cut-off
- Electric plug point is huge. you need this heavy plug.
Usha QH 3002 Quartz Room Heater
- The heating element used is a quartz tube.
- Finished with a powder coating that prevents corrosion.
- selection knob is not good
- Takes time to heat up
Bajaj Blow Hot 2000-Watt Room Heater Review
- Compact design
- Easy for mobility
- Can also be used as an air-circulator or as a driver
- It requires the “larger pin” socket.
Orpat OEH-1260 2000-Watt Element Heater Review
- Superior heating element
- Easy to use and Install
- Design is delicate
- It wont work in small plugs.
- Top 10 Best Gas Geyser Price List & Reviews In India 2019
- Top 10 Best Electric Shaver – Best Electric Shavers Reviews Ratings and Price list 2019
We hope you got all necessary information about top 10 best room heaters selling online in India and if there is anything else we can help you with we will do that. Just ask us your queries in comments below and we will answer ASAP.
When buying best room heater one must keep in mind that it should have a thermostat so that temperature remains under control and electricity bill is reduced. Also, it is important to keep right insulation in the room. Hope our room heater price list helped you in making the right choice.