If you live in Northern India, Room Heaters must be one of the must-have appliances in your home during winter time. In northern India, summers are extremely hot and on the other hand, winters are extremely cold. It’s better to invest in a room heater as they create warm atmosphere during cold and saves you and your loved ones from chilling cold outside. In this post, we will give you best room heater price list so that you know how to choose best electric heaters for your home. A lot of electricity is consumed by room heaters nowadays, due to which electricity bill increases
If you are looking for the best room heater in India, then you are at the right place. In this post, I am writing about how to choose the best room heater for your needs and top 10 best room heaters in India you can buy right now from the comfort of your home.
Room heaters become a necessary purchase during winters especially if you live in Northern India. At the moment of writing this post, the temperature here in Delhi is 10 degree Celsius.
This started my research for room heaters to buy online. Room heaters are known by the name of space heaters in other countries. They create a warm atmosphere inside a room and save the house members from chilling cold outside.
Top 10 Room Heaters Comparison Table
- Meant for Spot Heating, Room Size: Upto 250 sq ft
- Ideal for a small / medium room only, i.e., up to 250 sq. ft. when operated at 2000 watt heat setting. Makes some noise due to fan. Body Material: Plastic, Metal
- Refer the wattage chart image for locating heater wattage requirement for your room size
- Plug type: 15A, do not plug in the standard 5 or 6A socket, you may require a 3 pin plug or extension cord to act as a 5-15A convertor but can not be used for long time with extension cord
- Non sagging, stitching type and long life heating element, Safety cut-off, Overheat Protection
- Meant for Spot Heating; Voltage/Frequency: 230V/50Hz/1 Phase
- Room Size: Upto 150 sq ft; Ideal for a small room only, i.e., up to 120 sq. ft. Touch Sensor: No
- Safety tip over switch cuts off the heater in case it tilts or falls; Powder coated finish to prevent corrosion
- Designed for low power consumption; There are two heating positions to suit your comfort
- Customer Care Number: 18001033111; Warranty: 1 year on product; Power: 400 and 800 watts
- Meant for Spot Heating; Safety Mesh Grill; 100% Pure Copper Wire Motor for longer life
- Room Size: Upto 250 sq ft
- Ideal for a small/medium sized room only. Makes some noise due to fan
- Non sagging, stitching type and long life heating element
- Safety cut-off , Auto-revolving Heater , Overheat Protection , Touch Sensor
- Instant Warmth: 2000 Watts Heat Convector Room heater ensure your comfort during chilly winters
- Personalized Comfort: Customized to your heating needs with an adjustable thermostat and two heat settings (1000 W/ 2000 W) ; Neat & Clean Operation since there isn't any need for refrigerant or oxygen ;...
- Peace of Mind: Featuring auto thermal shutoff to prevent overheating Convenient & Elegant: The compactness of Blow Hot makes it elegant and easy to carry anywhere
- Reliable & Safe: Our room heaters are dependable and they also come with a 2 Year warranty
- For any issue contact 02241280000
- Meant for Spot Heating, Room Size: Upto 180 sq ft
- Motor: Full copper motor for durability. Body Material: ABS Plastic
- Adjustable Thermostat: Two heating modes- 1000W & 2000W
- 1.3 m power cord: Long cord assists in easy manoeuvring
- Bi-directional placement option: Horizontal or vertical mounting possible
- Radiant Warmth: Ideal for use in in small rooms, this 1000 Watts heater provides instant heating during winters
- Personalized Comfort: Customize to your heating needs with an adjustable thermostat. Body Material:-CRCA
- Peace of Mind: Featuring cotton braided cord for safety and Nickel Chromium Plated mesh grid for effective heating, Neat & Clean Operation
- Reliable & Safe: Our room heaters are dependable and they also come with a 2 Year warranty
- Cord Length:1.5 meters ,Cord Type:Cotton Braided ; Rated Voltage: 230 V ; Cord Plug Material: Molded PP filled ; Coating Type: Powder
- Cord storage and rear safety cover
- Over heat protection and tilt over switch for safety
- Thermostatic heat control and castor wheels for easy mobility
- Thermostatic heat control. The power consumption is 2000 watts
- PTC heater with fan. Power input: 230 V
- Powerful and stylish Room Heater
- Dual heat settings - 800 Watts with two rods operation /400 Watts with Single rod operation
- Tip over Safety Switch- Will switch off automatically in case of Drop down or tip over
- Easy to carry and move, light weight with handle
- Silent Noiseless operation
- Note:- Purchase only from Starshop Venture , Original Manufacturer & Authorized Seller of this product, Avoid other seller for better experience, Enamic UK is the Registered brand and other seller is...
- The Material Used is on among the Highest Grade for good Quality Performance and high efficiency
- Air throw range of 10 feet which is ideal for small to medium sized room Built-in overheating protection;Power: 2000 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 - 240 volts, 1 Season warranty
- Quality check as per International Standard, Overheating Protection, Product made as per follows all name by department High Durability, High efficiency, High Performance, ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- This heater is made using one among the latest technology for quick heating of any room. It comes with adjustable temperature control option which allows you to choose from different heat settings. The...
- The Handy Heater is made for your convenience. Simply plug in the Handy Heater into any outlet for quick and easy heat instantly
- The Handy Heater features a digital temperature display where you can adjust to your ideal temperature. It also features a programmable 12-hour timer.
- Have warmth and comfort wherever you like to relax - the Handy Heater’s compact design allows to travel with you wherever you’d like to keep warm.
- Adjustable temperature: The wind speed will be displayed by digital LED. You can adjust the temperature at any time according to your needs to keep the temperature at the best level
- More suitable scenarios: office, bedroom, bathroom, living room, car and many other places, this heater can be easily and quickly heated.
Different Types Of Room Heaters In India
- Radiant Heaters: In these type of electric heaters heat is produced using infrared technology. In quartz tube, electricity will run so that resultant heat gets transferred to surrounding people. Hence these room heaters do not heat surrounding heater. Hence these room heaters warm small spaces really well. Due to the latest technology, they get heated up quickly but the heat gets dissipated after the unit is shut-off.
- Convection Heaters–These room heaters are specially designed to warm entire rooms. Some convection room heaters are fan assisted also. Hence you can use those room heaters as the fan too in summers. For warming the entire room, these room heaters blowers are the best option. Also if there are many people in your room, you can go for Convection Heater. After the unit is shut-off, warm air stays for some time.
- Top 10 Best Electric Shaver – Best Electric Shavers Reviews Ratings and Price list
- Top 10 Best Protein Powder In India 2019 – Top Secret of Build Body
Choosing a Room Heater According to Room Size
The amount of watts produced by the room heater determines the coverage area. For example, if you purchase a 2000 watt room heater, you can expect it to warm a 200 sq. ft. area.
There are manufacturer variations; however, typically measuring watts to sq. ft. determines the outcome. Measuring watts to sq. ft. is done by dividing 10 into the number of watts the room heater offers (2000/10=200 sq. ft.).
Measure the room you want to heat and make a room heater purchase accordingly. For example, a room that measures 10 x 15 feet will measure 150 square feet.
Features to Look in Room Heaters
- Wattage – The power of the heater affects its heat output, and higher wattages produce more heat. 1000 W room heaters come with a 5 Amps plug while 1500 W or 2000 W room heaters come with a 15 Amps plug. Most households have only 5 Amps socket. So if your house does not have 15 Amps socket, go with 1000 W room heater or else you will need an electrician to change the socket to 15 Amps for 1500 W or 2000 W room heaters.
- Automatic On-Off Switch – This switch turns the heater off if it tips over or overheats. Some units will switch off if something or someone touches the protective grill.
- Power Cord Length – Having an adequately long cord allows more choices for heater placement and helps avoid the need for an extension board.
- Handle – A handle is both a necessity and a convenience when carrying a heater from room to room.
These Are The Top 10 Best Room Heaters In India 2020:
Now, let’s take a look at what is are the most selling models online and what are their features, Pros & cons so you can make a better decision.
Usha FH 1212 PTC 1500-Watt Fan Heater Review
- Portable fan heater with inbuilt grip
- PTC heating elements with inbuilt safety offer power saving and longer life
- Silent heating < 50 db
- Instant heating and fire retardant strong ABS housing
- Risky around kids
Orpat OEH-1250 2000-Watt Element Heater Review
- Comes with a safety and thermal cut off.
- Comes with a cool-to-touch body.
- Two heat settings-1000 watts and 2000 watts
- Safety cut-off
- Electric plug point is huge. you need this heavy plug.
Usha QH 3002 Quartz Room Heater
- The heating element used is a quartz tube.
- Finished with a powder coating that prevents corrosion.
- selection knob is not good
- Takes time to heat up
Bajaj Blow Hot 2000-Watt Room Heater Review
- Compact design
- Easy for mobility
- Can also be used as an air-circulator or as a driver
- It requires the “larger pin” socket.
Orpat OEH-1260 2000-Watt Element Heater Review
- Superior heating element
- Easy to use and Install
- Design is delicate
- It wont work in small plugs.
- Top 10 Best Gas Geyser Price List & Reviews In India 2019
- Top 10 Best Electric Shaver – Best Electric Shavers Reviews Ratings and Price list 2019
We hope you got all necessary information about top 10 best room heaters selling online in India and if there is anything else we can help you with we will do that. Just ask us your queries in comments below and we will answer ASAP.
When buying best room heater one must keep in mind that it should have a thermostat so that temperature remains under control and electricity bill is reduced. Also, it is important to keep right insulation in the room. Hope our room heater price list helped you in making the right choice.