If you live in Northern India, Room Heaters must be one of the must-have appliances in your home during winter time. In northern India, summers are extremely hot and on the other hand, winters are extremely cold. It’s better to invest in a room heater as they create warm atmosphere during cold and saves you and your loved ones from chilling cold outside. In this post, we will give you best room heater price list so that you know how to choose best electric heaters for your home. A lot of electricity is consumed by room heaters nowadays, due to which electricity bill increases
If you are looking for the best room heater in India, then you are at the right place. In this post, I am writing about how to choose the best room heater for your needs and top 10 best room heaters in India you can buy right now from the comfort of your home.
Room heaters become a necessary purchase during winters especially if you live in Northern India. At the moment of writing this post, the temperature here in Delhi is 10 degree Celsius.
This started my research for room heaters to buy online. Room heaters are known by the name of space heaters in other countries. They create a warm atmosphere inside a room and save the house members from chilling cold outside.
Top 10 Room Heaters Comparison Table
- Meant for Spot Heating; Voltage/Frequency: 230V/50Hz/1 Phase
- Room Size: Upto 150 sq ft; Ideal for a small room only, i.e., up to 120 sq. ft. Touch Sensor: No. :Tip-over Switch : Yes
- Safety tip over switch cuts off the heater in case it tilts or falls; Powder coated finish to prevent corrosion
- Designed for low power consumption; There are two heating positions to suit your comfort; Country of Origin: India
- Size Name: Others
- Powerful 2400 RPM copper winded motor for quick heating and can be used vertically or horizontally (kindly refer to images)
- Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your room heater for the 1st time. This is due to the motor varnish getting heated for the 1st time. The problem should not recur in...
- Caution - Always use the product with 16A socket. Using it on lower rating sockets may result in melting of socket or the plug. This is 2 KW heater. It will consume 2 units per hour when operated on high...
- Air throw range of 10 feet which is ideal for small to medium sized room; Product can be placed both vertically and horizontally (kindly refer to images)
- Cool, Warm or Hot wind selection knob for heat setting; Please note that regulator changes heating power & not actual fan speed
- Meant for Spot Heating; Safety Mesh Grill; 100% Pure Copper Wire Motor for longer life
- Room Size: Upto 250 sq ft. Tip-over Switch : No
- Ideal for a small/medium sized room only. Makes some noise due to fan
- Non sagging, stitching type and long life heating element
- Safety cut-off , Auto-revolving Heater , Overheat Protection , Touch Sensor
- Meant for Spot Heating, Room Size: Upto 180 sq ft
- Motor: Full copper motor for durability. Body Material: ABS Plastic
- Adjustable Thermostat: Two heating modes- 1000W & 2000W
- 1.3 m power cord: Long cord assists in easy manoeuvring
- Bi-directional placement option: Horizontal or vertical mounting possible
- Calido PTC Fan Heater comes with 2 heat setting at 1300 W and 2000 W respectively so that user can choose different option depending upon climatic condition
- PTC Ceramic heating element which provides faster, safer and energy efficient heating to enjoy the comforting warmth
- Oscillation function helps in delivering Multi directional heating
- Switches off automatically if it falls/tips over accidentally
- Cleanable dust filter which prevents dust from entering the product and can be cleaned from time to time
- Efficient Warmth: Ideal for use in in small rooms, this noiseless 800 Watts heater provides instant heating during winters. Effective Cord Length (in meters) 1.5
- Personalized Comfort: Customize to your heating needs with two heat settings (500 W/ 1000 W), Nickle chrome plated mesh grid
- Peace of Mind: Featuring dual safety device: Tip over switch against tilting and a Thermal fuse
- Reliable & Safe: Our room heaters are dependable and they also come with a 2 Year warranty
- Two heat settings - 1000W/2000W
- Compact design
- Easy for mobility and automatic thermal cutout for safety
- Our ISI certified room heaters have wall mountable design for ease of usage & better heat circulation
- Comes with PTC Ceramic heating element for uniform heating across the room and adjustable thermostat well suited according to your mood and weather
- Overheat protection feature protects from accidental hazards topped with a shock-proof cool touch ABS body
- Power: 2000 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 - 240 volts
- Includes: 1 unit comfy+ plus room heater
- Cool touch body with One year warranty
- Warranty: One year warranty
- Includes: room Heater
- Heat setting: Two heat Settings: 1 W & 2 W ; Peak Air Velocity: 3. m/s ; Power input: (22 - 24)V ; Power consumption: 1 W , 2 W ; Frequency (hertz): AC 5 Hz
- Touch Sensor: No
- Instant Warmth: 2000 Watts Heat Convector Room heater ensure your comfort during chilly winters. Rated Voltage-230 V
- Personalized Comfort: Customized to your heating needs with an adjustable thermostat and two heat settings (1000 W/ 2000 W), Cord Type:- PVC
- Peace of Mind: Featuring auto thermal shutoff and a thermal fuse to prevent overheating
- Convenient & Elegant: RX10 comes with a two way installation, horizontal and vertical
- Multitasking: Acts as a heater in winter and personal fan in summer
Different Types Of Room Heaters In India
- Radiant Heaters: In these type of electric heaters heat is produced using infrared technology. In quartz tube, electricity will run so that resultant heat gets transferred to surrounding people. Hence these room heaters do not heat surrounding heater. Hence these room heaters warm small spaces really well. Due to the latest technology, they get heated up quickly but the heat gets dissipated after the unit is shut-off.
- Convection Heaters–These room heaters are specially designed to warm entire rooms. Some convection room heaters are fan assisted also. Hence you can use those room heaters as the fan too in summers. For warming the entire room, these room heaters blowers are the best option. Also if there are many people in your room, you can go for Convection Heater. After the unit is shut-off, warm air stays for some time.
- Top 10 Best Electric Shaver – Best Electric Shavers Reviews Ratings and Price list
- Top 10 Best Protein Powder In India 2019 – Top Secret of Build Body
Choosing a Room Heater According to Room Size
The amount of watts produced by the room heater determines the coverage area. For example, if you purchase a 2000 watt room heater, you can expect it to warm a 200 sq. ft. area.
There are manufacturer variations; however, typically measuring watts to sq. ft. determines the outcome. Measuring watts to sq. ft. is done by dividing 10 into the number of watts the room heater offers (2000/10=200 sq. ft.).
Measure the room you want to heat and make a room heater purchase accordingly. For example, a room that measures 10 x 15 feet will measure 150 square feet.
Features to Look in Room Heaters
- Wattage – The power of the heater affects its heat output, and higher wattages produce more heat. 1000 W room heaters come with a 5 Amps plug while 1500 W or 2000 W room heaters come with a 15 Amps plug. Most households have only 5 Amps socket. So if your house does not have 15 Amps socket, go with 1000 W room heater or else you will need an electrician to change the socket to 15 Amps for 1500 W or 2000 W room heaters.
- Automatic On-Off Switch – This switch turns the heater off if it tips over or overheats. Some units will switch off if something or someone touches the protective grill.
- Power Cord Length – Having an adequately long cord allows more choices for heater placement and helps avoid the need for an extension board.
- Handle – A handle is both a necessity and a convenience when carrying a heater from room to room.
These Are The Top 10 Best Room Heaters In India 2020:
Now, let’s take a look at what is are the most selling models online and what are their features, Pros & cons so you can make a better decision.
Usha FH 1212 PTC 1500-Watt Fan Heater Review
- Portable fan heater with inbuilt grip
- PTC heating elements with inbuilt safety offer power saving and longer life
- Silent heating < 50 db
- Instant heating and fire retardant strong ABS housing
- Risky around kids
Orpat OEH-1250 2000-Watt Element Heater Review
- Comes with a safety and thermal cut off.
- Comes with a cool-to-touch body.
- Two heat settings-1000 watts and 2000 watts
- Safety cut-off
- Electric plug point is huge. you need this heavy plug.
Usha QH 3002 Quartz Room Heater
- The heating element used is a quartz tube.
- Finished with a powder coating that prevents corrosion.
- selection knob is not good
- Takes time to heat up
Bajaj Blow Hot 2000-Watt Room Heater Review
- Compact design
- Easy for mobility
- Can also be used as an air-circulator or as a driver
- It requires the “larger pin” socket.
Orpat OEH-1260 2000-Watt Element Heater Review
- Superior heating element
- Easy to use and Install
- Design is delicate
- It wont work in small plugs.
- Top 10 Best Gas Geyser Price List & Reviews In India 2019
- Top 10 Best Electric Shaver – Best Electric Shavers Reviews Ratings and Price list 2019
We hope you got all necessary information about top 10 best room heaters selling online in India and if there is anything else we can help you with we will do that. Just ask us your queries in comments below and we will answer ASAP.
When buying best room heater one must keep in mind that it should have a thermostat so that temperature remains under control and electricity bill is reduced. Also, it is important to keep right insulation in the room. Hope our room heater price list helped you in making the right choice.