Top 10 Electric Toothbrush India Reviews & Comparison 2019: Almost all of us wish for a pearly white teeth and physicians also have long consented that cleaning for 2 minutes twice every day using a electrical toothbrush would be your optimal/optimally method to attain a person and also stop gum disorder. But prior to hurrying to get a fresh electrical toothbrush, it really is well worth doing some analysis.
The electric toothbrush is an amazing replacement for a manual toothbrush. It completes the thorough cleaning and ensures that excess weight between hidden areas varies in just two minutes. Electronic toothbrushes are used to alert you to weight measuring devices when you brush your teeth in an authoritarian manner. In addition, they offer watches that can stop brushing when the suggested time has expired.
Here are 10 best Selling Electric Toothbrushes[content-egg module=Amazon template=list]
Top 10 Best Electric Toothbrushes in India 2019
- The list below only features the top bestselling Electric Toothbrushes, which means you will get the best quality and best value for money
- You can be sure of the product as it has been bought and tested by hundreds if not thousands of discerning Indian buyers
- The list is updated daily, so only the latest and most popular products are featured
- This list is not based on opinions or biases, they are directly connected to the number of sales.
- When you choose from www.himantra.com, you get the perfect balance of quality, value and reliability
Go ahead, choose what the world trusts.
Electric Toothbrushes have been in India for a long time. The cost of the toothbrush has significantly reduced as the cheapest one available now is just Rs 395. In addition to this, electric toothbrush enhances the brushing experience by providing high precision cleaning. This toothbrush has a motor head which rotates or vibrates in order to remove the plaque effectively. Electric toothbrushes are also gentle on teeth as the pressure can easily be adjusted. Today, the brushes available comes with many different features so let us have a look at some of the best electric toothbrush available in India.
Read More >>
- Top 10 Best Air Purifiers In 2019 – Buyer’s Guide & Reviews
- Top 10 Best Kitchen Chimney in India 2019 Review & Compare
- Top 10 Best Food Processors in India 2019 Review & Compare
Top 10 Best Electric Toothbrush India Reviews
#1 Oral-B Pro 600 Cross Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Review
Even the oral professional 600 cross activity electric toothbrush India stipulates a scientifically demonstrated superior wash using a normal guide toothbrush. The expertly motivated look of this cross-platform toothbrush mind encircles each enamel using fingernails protruding at 16 levels, also 3 d cleanup activity oscillates, melts, and also pulsates to divide and take away up to 100 percent gingivitis compared to a normal guide electric toothbrush India. An in-handle timer will help to brush to get a dentist-recommended two minutes. It’s attracted to you by oral – a few of many main new utilized by dental practitioners throughout the world. Appropriate for the subsequent replacement feeder heads: CrossAction, 3 d white, painful and sensitive wash, accuracy wash, cleansing activity, tri-zone and double wash.
- Dynamic movement helps you achieve enhanced results
- Removes up to 100% plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- Clinically proven superior 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break up and remove plaque than a regular manual electric toothbrush India
- the rotor is noisy
#2 Oral-B Pro 2000 Cross Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
Description: Even the oralb PRO 2, 000 electric toothbrush India stipulates a scientifically demonstrated superior wash using a normal guide toothbrush. The expertly motivated look of this CrossAction electric toothbrush India mind encircles each enamel using fingernails angled at 16 levels, also 3 d cleanup activity oscillates, moves, and also pulsates to divide and consume upto 100 percent plaque compared to a routine guide toothbrush. The stress detector lights upward in the event that you brush also difficult to stop unsafe over-brushing and also there are just two ways – every day gum and clean maintenance – and an in-handle timer that will assist you brush to your dentist-recommended two minutes. It’s attracted to you by oralb – a few of many main new utilized by dental practitioners throughout the world. Appropriate for the subsequent replacement feeder heads: CrossAction, 3 d white, painful and sensitive wash, accuracy wash, cleansing activity, tri-zone and double wash.
- Dynamic movement helps you achieve enhanced results
- Removes up to 100% plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- Clinically proven superior 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up and remove plaque
- Not ultrs soft
#3 Philips Sonicare HX8911/04 Healthywhite with Electric Toothbrush
Description: Sonicare healthful White+ produces whiter teeth within a week. The mixture of this grip design and also the Diamond thoroughly clean brush thoughts produces up to completely longer blot removal versus a handbook electric toothbrush India for evident outcomes. In addition to assisting to whiten tooth, it truly is demonstrated to boost gum health in only two weeks, even whilst the sonic activity pushes fluid heavy across the gum line and involving tooth. It provides a detailed but gentle cleansing practical experience with 7x longer plaque elimination versus a guide toothbrush. It’s 2 cleansing styles, wash, for regular white and use for blot removing, and 3 seriousness configurations, which means you may choose the degree which fits you most useful. Sonicare healthful White also has a fruitful yet mild cleansing practical experience with the lively sonic activity that compels liquid deep between teeth and also the gumline to help stop the progression of gum illness and enhance gum health in only a couple of months. It truly is perfect for traveling, like one charge lasts up to 3 months.
- Removes up to 7x more plaque than a manual toothbrush
- Whiter teeth in 1 week – removes up to 100 percent more stains
- Improves gum health in only two weeks
- not ultra soft
#4 Oral Care Smart And Portable Water Flosser Rst5002 Plus Review
- Easily massages Gums and Lessens Esophageal Diseases Such as Gingivitis.
- Keeps off lousy breathe by eliminating 99.9% strain on routine usage.
- Offers straightforward cleaning around dentures, crowns and bridges.
- Clinically turned out to be more 2x a lot more powerful than every other standard flossing procedure.
** Twelve Months Guarantee ** Around the functioning of this device.
- Employs lithiumion battery that lasts for 1015 times (on full-charge), even if used just two times every day.
- Reducing Gum Diseases
- Maintaining Oral Hygiene.
- It is very difficult to remove the water nozzle after attaching it to main unit.
#5 Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Electric Toothbrush Review
By the sonic electric toothbrush India brand name advocated by Dental Care Experts globally arrives Philips DiamondClean tooth-brush HX9351. It’s done in glossy matte white porcelain, together with hidden controls that were led. The lighting shine from inside of, and fade if not being used, therefore all you could watch would be your utter ease of this fashionable cool whitened tackle. This could be the best sonic toothbrush out of Sonicaremade to boost dental health whilst still whitening tooth. DiamondClean is clinically shown to get rid of around 100 percent a lot more plaque biofilm in hard-to-reach locations also then whiten tooth around twice times far better over a week in relation to the manual toothbrush. The treat, high-density, diamond-shaped bristles along with assortment of 5 cleansing styles supply a clinical-level wash which physicians urge with your own individuals. It has some trendy glass beaker for storage, and that in fact protects the deal, and also a streamlined traveling instance using USB charger, even for more suitable charging while still traveling.
- Diamond shaped brush head for optimum cleaning and whitening
- Removes 100 per cent more plaque in hard-to-reach areas than a manual toothbrush
- Optimal cleaning between teeth and along the gum line – improved gum health in just two weeks
- Charging capacity not good
#6 Oral-B Pro 500 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Powered Review
Description: Revved around Completely greater plaque using a Normal manual Tooth-brush 2-d cleaning electric toothbrush head oscillates, also melts to split upward and eliminate 100 per cent greater plaque than a routine manual Tooth-brush Two second timer indicates when to Halt cleaning Tooth One complaint of those electric feeder lasts for around 5 weeks after clean-up Oralb Could Be your no. Inch dentist-recommended electric toothbrush India manufacturer globally.
- Oral-B Pro 500 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Powered by Braun
- Warranty not applicable in India for items sold by Amazon Export Sales LLC
- Sometimes noisy
#7 Philips Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Toothbrush, White
Description: Caring for your oral wellness is straightforward using all the Philips Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush. This rechargeable energy toothbrush contains a throat, gentle palate bristles, also patented sonic technology to softly eliminate plaque from hard-to-reach locations. An easy-start characteristic makes it possible to correct for the Sonicare encounter, whereas the two-minute Smartimer makes certain that you brush extensively. Essence Rechargeable Toothbrush continues to be billed for as many as a couple of months.
- Patented sonic technology
- 2 minute timer helps ensure recommended brushing time
- Rechargeable electric toothbrush India with 2 weeks lifetime between charges
- The edges are sharp….might get hurt if not careful.
#8 Oral-B Precision Black 7000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Description: The oralb Black 7000 Smartseries using blue tooth could be your planet’s earliest of its own kind together with blue tooth connectivity. Blue tooth communicating permits the brush to get in touch to your own smartphone to provide real realtime responses about your own cleaning customs. The expertly motivated look of this Cross motion brush mind encircles each enamel using fingernails protruding at 16 levels, also 3 d cleanup activity oscillates, moves, and also pulsates to divide and consume upto 100 percent a lot more plaque than a normal guide toothbrush.
- The world’s first of its kind with Bluetooth communication between brush and smartphone
- Real-time feedback with the Oral-B app focuses brushing on your most important areas
#9 Philips Sonicare HX6511/50 Easyclean Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Review
Description: Taking great care of one’s mouth and teeth is crucial, as your dental health could directly impact your total wellness. Whilst it generally does not indicate that you really should say farewell to your dentist seat indefinitely, a successful everyday regime, with a great electric toothbrush India, like for instance a Sonicare, may provide help. These brushes present upto 100 percent far better plaque removing at hard-to-reach locations vs a manual, so due to its sonic tech. This gives a mild and lively cleaning action which pushes liquid deep between teeth and also the gumline to help block the progression of gum illness and enhance gum health in only fourteen days.
- Safe for use with braces and dental restorations
- Recommended brand of power toothbrushes by dental professionals
- Can improve gum health in two weeks
#10 Philips Sonicare HX9111/21 Flexcare Electric Toothbrush
Description: Sonicare Flexcare Platinum can be really an electric toothbrush India developed for individuals concerned having good oral wellness. The mixture of this brush heads with all an sonic activity offers a mild yet arousing massage into a own gumsand to boost gum disease. The truth is that they truly are 2x far better for your own gum compared to the manual electric toothbrush India, also remove x-10 longer plaque* far too, in tough to achieve parts.
- Removes up to 10x more plaque and healthier gums than a manual toothbrush
- Adaptive responsive brush head with pressure sensor for gentle cleaning
- 3 Intensity settings and 3 cleaning modes for 9 customisable brushing modes
Electric Toothbrushes: What You Need To Know
- Unless you are feeling poor, never buy a really cheap electric toothbrush. The adage, ‘Pay half, pay twice – or indeed, three to four times – applies here.
- never pay full price for an electric toothbrush. With discounting rampant in the powered oral hygiene market, our general advice is always to shop around, or wait for the brush you want to inevitably plunge to half its RRP or less.
The best advice here is look at our price widgets and see what’s cheapest on any given day. Oral-B in particular has models called Smart Series 4000 to Smart Series 7000 that are all incredibly similar – they just come with different accessories, and the cheapest ones lack certain modes like ‘Deep Clean’ and ‘Tongue Clean’, but if you don’t need your tongue cleaned or a mode that’s blatantly aimed at people who only brush once every few days, ie: skanks.
I tested brushes from Philips and Oral-B – the two top brands by miles – then added a few token selections from other brands just for politeness. These are all top or near-top of the range model in most cases. As a result, most of them aren’t cheap, but then I refer you back to THE RULES at the top of this guide.
Testing was done via general use over a period of weeks and months. I ate food, drank coffee, even had the occasional social cigarette. I didn’t deliberately subject my teeth to anything unusual, I just, you know, lived normally and brushed my teeth once or twice per day.
In that particular test, I found Philips’ brushes and Oral-B’s Genius 9000 SmartSeries performed best, with the Emmi Dental giving very similar results and the Panasonic and Colgate ones (perhaps not coincidentally the cheapest brushes) being the worst. That’s not to say either of them was bad, however. They’re excellent value for money.
With electric brushes, you don’t scrub at your teeth and gums. In fact that can be bad news, dentally speaking. All you need to do is press the brush lightly to your gob, hold it in place and manipulate gently, then move on to your next tooth.
Most of these brushes signal after every 30 seconds of brushing; the idea being that you spend 30 seconds on each quarter of your mouth, giving a dentist-recommended two minutes in total. Although replacement brush heads may seem overpriced, in fact, they do last a long time. A pack of four should last most people for nine months or so, and you could probably eke it out to a year, if you’re a skank.
What’s arguably more an issue is the availability of said brush heads and Philips and Oral-B win out here as well. We’ve only ever seen Panasonic and Emma Dental heads online, and please note that the latter brand also requires you to buy a specific brand of premium-priced toothpaste for it to work properly. Which seems a bit cheeky, to be honest.
We found things to like about all of these eight electric toothbrushes and depending on your requirements. There can only be one winner though, and by a the breadth of dental floss, it’s Philips’ slightly older range topper. The newer ‘smart’ brushes from Philips and Oral B claim to track your brushing, suing sensors or the camera on your phone, but I found they didn’t deliver on this promise. However, if you ignore the tracking and smart functions entirely they are still hugely effective at cleaning teeth.
The very kid-friendly Oral-B Pro 7000 is best if you have children (although not toddlers; keep them on a manual brush).
Manual vs. Electric Toothbrushes
Manual and Electric Toothbrush can be coupled both effectively and precisely. Physically Wear: Place the brush at a 45-degree angle against the rubber; keep it gently back and forth in all inclusions of the dentist; continue to brush the “tip” and straight down to really clean your teeth; and then gently brush your tongue to destroy the microbes and wake up your breath. Use an electric brush, so be sure to pay for most surfaces, then follow the rules of the organization.
Shopping Guide for Best Electric Toothbrushes
1. Power Source of Electric Toothbrush
Electric toothbrush work on power supplied by either on replaceable or rechargeable batteries. The battery life of electric toothbrushes depends on the size, cost and brand of the particular toothbrush.
- Battery Powered Toothbrush – Battery powered toothbrushes make use of typical AA batteries. They are less expensive compared to rechargeable toothbrushes and easily transportable.
- Rechargeable Toothbrush – Rechargeable toothbrushes are powered using a battery pack that has to be connected to the mains. Rechargeable toothbrushes are more cost-effective than battery powered ones because there is no need to replace the batteries.
2. Cleaning Method of the Electric Tooth Brush
There are a wide range of electric toothbrushes available in the market that differ in the way they clean the teeth.
- Rotating Electric Toothbrushes – The bristles of rotating electric toothbrushes rotate in circular motion that is almost same as the circular pattern in which most people brush their teeth manually.
- Rotating-Oscillating Electronic Toothbrushes – In case of this type of toothbrush, the entire head of the toothbrush oscillates while you brush your teeth. The head of the brush oscillates in a back and forth motion and focuses on every single tooth. This brushing method is especially effective in removing plaque. Some rotating-oscillating toothbrushes may also come with pulsating motion.
- Counter-Oscillating Electronic Toothbrushes – This type of electronic toothbrushes are very similar to rotating-oscillating toothbrushes but in this case, the tufts rotate opposite ways from each other.
- Dual Head Toothbrush – Dual-head toothbrushes include both rotation and movement from side to side that allows more thorough cleaning.
- Vibrating Electric Toothbrushes – Instead of rotating or oscillating, the vibrating toothbrush vibrate rapidly against the surface of the teeth and breakup plaque.
3. Speed of Electric Toothbrushes
Electric tooth brushes move hundreds of time faster than manual brushing which allows more effective cleaning in much less time. But these toothbrushes oscillate, rotate or vibrate at different speed. Faster electric toothbrushes are called sonic or ultrasonic toothbrushes. They are more effective compared to regular electric toothbrushes but are more expensive as well.
Additional Features –
- Timer – Most electric toothbrushes come with a timer that allows the user to know exactly how long to brush a particular area. Most timers run for two minutes. Some electric toothbrushes come with more complex timers that vibrate or pulse every 30 seconds to signal that it is time to move to the next section of the mouth.
- Pressure Sensor – Putting too much pressure on the teeth of gums while brushing can cause bleeding or soreness of the gums and erode the enamel from teeth. Some electronic toothbrushes some with inbuilt pressure sensor that warn the user if he or she is using excessive pressure while brushing.
- Modes – Some electric toothbrushes come with different modes such as deep cleaning mode, whitening mode, massage mode, sensitive mode, etc. so that the user can adjust the toothbrush as per current brushing requirement.
- Charge Indicator – Buy an electric brush with charge indicator light so that you can know when you need to charge the toothbrush.
- Replaceable Head – Make it a point to buy a brush that comes with replaceable head. If the head can’t be replaced then it means you have to replace the entire unit a couple to times in six months.
What We Found – An Oral History
Who Should Buy a Power Toothbrush?
All you really need is a good soft-bristled manual toothbrush if you take the time and effort. But if you have arthritis, lack dexterity, or would like some extra power, powered toothbrushes can help.
What’s the Biggest Brushing Mistake People Make?
Just swishing the toothbrush around without making sure to reach all areas of the mouth. People tend to brush their teeth too fast, and end up missing spots, especially in the back of their mouth. And that’s a problem because plaque is full of harmful bacteria and it can lead to gum disease and cavities.
Are There any Steps You can Skip if You’re in a Rush?
It’s OK to occasionally skip a brushing, since it takes about 24 hours for plaque and bacteria to form on your teeth. But you should try to brush twice a day, and floss once.
What About Those Y-Shaped Floss Picks now Available?
They may help it become less difficult to accomplish all those hard-to-reach stains amongst tooth. Of course, should they create it even more prone to flake out, they may be well worth every penny. However we did the mathematics, and also bleach selections cost approximately 4 pennies apiece, roughly double as far as ordinary dental care costs daily usage.
Handbook and electric toothbrush India might be both powerful if applied correctly, exploration implies. To brush manually: Place the brush in a 45-degree angle against gums; proceed it straight back and forth lightly in tooth-wide strokes across the teeth; proceed the “toe” of up the brush and right down seriously to completely clean in your teeth; and then brush your tongue lightly to eradicate bacteria and freshen breath. Using an electrical brush, so make certain to pay all of the surfaces, and then stick to the company’s guidelines.
Our Verdict & Recommendations
Some brushes tend to be somewhat more comfy to grip and control than some others. 2 toothbrushes acquired reasonably very low ease-of-use scores as a panelists claimed that their brush heads had been overly significant. Assess to get a yield coverage: Many brushes offer you a money-back warranty. Most manufacturers advocate replacement brush heads every 3 weeks, and fosters the overall price tag. What you may purchase, brush extensively: Together with most brushes, then panelists taken off far more plaque out of the cheek side in these teeth compared to by the medial side, and also more in the front teeth compared to the back again.