Iron box is one of the most useful and important gadgets for our daily household use. This one gadget is pretty much used for the purpose of keeping your clothes in the proper crease as well as give proper maintenance to them. In other words, we can say that this efficient appliance gives you the crisp and neat wardrobe. So, welcome to the blog where we have covered the reviews of best dry box in India.
So, it is not easy to buy the best one. If you are looking for the best iron box brand in India, we would recommend Bajaj as it offers effective irons at very affordable price.
Our Best Picks of Bajaj Iron Box in India
Finding the best iron box amongst a variety of choices is quite much difficult, especially when a range of choices are available. There are a lot of best brands for dry iron box are available in the market. So get your perfect pick by reviewing our latest picks of the dry iron box from all the well-known brands. We have compiled the list on the basis of their specifications, price, as well as their positive and negative feedback from the buyers for your convenience to filter out the best options. Have a quick look at our best picked models.
No products found.
Why Choose Bajaj Iron box?
Bajaj is the leading household brand when it comes to buy steam iron and dry iron boxes. You can buy these iron boxes with original warranty. So, you can stay assured about quality and performance. Some iron boxes also have auto shut off feature. They can turn off automatically when they get overheated.
Shock proof design
If you prefer to wear crisp, well-ironed clothes, you can go for Bajaj Iron Boxes. They are made of quality, heat resistant materials that are easy to hold for long hours. They are also shock-proof and they don’t stick to or burn any fabric. It has a power indicator lamp to indicate iron status. You can easily iron any type of fabric, be it synthetics or wool.
Lightweight, easy to handle
These iron boxes from Bajaj are also easy to use and light. They are also easy to manoeuvre as they have long swivel cord. They have a knob to choose the temperature settings according to the fabric. You can easily carry these light and portable irons when travelling.
All of the irons listed above are energy efficient and durable. Some have mega features to be used while ironing the biggest piles of clothes. While others can be perfect for a small pile of clothes. If you always wear heavy fabrics like denim and live in areas where weather is cold, you should totally go for irons with more power and more powerful steam shots. After going through all of the irons, there is one thing to keep in mind that , though there are many safety ensuring features, one should take simple precautions like paying utmost attention to the appliance in use as it is an electronic product. You should be there to switch off the iron after use and pay attention to it while using it. Keep it horizontal after use and only after cooled off. The iron takes care of most things but after all, it’s going to be used by us and our safety is in our hands.
How to choose the Best Iron in India (Dry Irons and Steam Irons)?
An Iron Box is one of the most used appliances in the house should be of extremely fine quality. Luckily, there are a huge variety of iron boxes (both steam and dry) available in the market, giving you utter flexibility to pick and choose. However, there should a couple of parameters that the iron box should match in order for you to make the best possible decision.
Choosing Perfect Dry Irons
For Dry Iron, make sure that you keep the following pointers in check:
- The iron box should consume lesser power
- The iron box should come along with an LED indicator that indicates with the device gets over heated
- The iron box should have long enough swivel cord, preferably the one that rotates in all 360 degrees direction.
- The iron box should be embedded with a quick heating mechanism for convenient usage
- The iron box should preferably be sleek and lightweight (travel friendly)
- The surface coating should be done using a non-stick coating material
- Preferably, the iron box should have a ThermoStat control option
- The iron box should consume minimal electricity even for household usages
Choosing Perfect Steam Irons
For steam iron, make sure that you keep a check on the following features:
- The iron box should come with a spray unit at the nose of the product in order to remove difficult creases from all nooks and corners
- The iron box should have enough water tank capacity so that you don’t have to keep refilling the tank when you have a pile of clothes to iron
- Vertical steaming option is a comfortable feature that helps you remove creases off a cloth when it is hanging
- The iron box should at least have a steam output of 15 gram per minute and above.
Best Iron Company in India
These Are Best Clothes Iron Box Manufacturer Company In India
- Morphy Richards
- Maharaja Whiteline
- Black & Decker
We hope you are quite clear about choosing the best Bajaj Iron box and why Bajaj is the best choice for Indian households. We have covered the best rated iron boxes to help you make informed decision.