Best Gas Geyser Reviews: There are a number of ways by which water can be heated. And one of them is by using gas geysers. A gas water heater is a kind of heater that uses the flame from fuel, that flame is usually natural gas. In a gas geyser, the burner is mounted at the bottom of the water tank. When it comes to efficiency It is true to say that gas geyser is more efficient if we use them properly. Also, they save a lot of money. When compared to electric geysers they are energy efficient as well. They are long lasting too. Another benefit is that they require less maintenance. Now check gas geyser price list and compare all of them and choose the best gas geyser.
Winters are around the corner and the need to shop these best gas geysers is gradually rising. Gas water heaters comparatively work faster and are quite energy efficient than the electric geysers. Usage of gas water heaters require some precautions which should be maintained, since they use flame from the fuel to heat the water. The best gas geysers generally use natural gas or LPG as the source for heating. The best gas water heaters provide instant heating and have no limited power to heat the water. The best gas water geysers are energy efficient if used properly which lets you save more on electricity bills. Which means, these best gas geysers also save a lot of money along with energy. Since most of them do not have a storage tank they require less maintenance. Let’s take a glipmse to these gas water geysers below:
Handpicked Best Gas Water Heaters To Make Your Choice Easier
- Product Warranty - 2 years
- Multiple safety options like Child lock, anti-freeze device, flame-failure device are incorporated
- 20 minutes timer - Provided, for added safety
- Over heat cut off: yes
- Colour: White
- Key Features : SS Burners, Copper heat exchanger, Overheat protection, Automated ignition system, Ultra Low pressure application
- The water heater will automatically cut off the gas & stop working when the temperature of the water flowing out from the water heater exceeds 95 °C or dry burning occurs
- Low start up water pressure with a broad scope of application
- Heavy duty heat exchanger for longer life
- 6 Ltr Capacity with Auto Ignition LPG Gas Geyser
- Gas Flow Cut Off timer for extra Safety
- Other Safety Features - Flame Failure, Over heat Protection, Accidental Flame out safety
- 2 KW Heating Element
- Fire Retardant cable with 3 pin plug.
- Glasslined Coated Inner Tank.
- Candes Gas Geysers
- 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- Heat Exchanger made of copper, Powder Coated Big Body, Stainless Steel Burner,
- High precision pre-calibrated thermostat, safety valve, preset thermal cutout
- Fire retardant power cord, high working pressure 0.6 Mpa ideal for high rise building
- Ultra thick stainless steel inner tank of superior 304 grade
- Instant continuous running hot water suitable for even long showers
- ISI marked and best quality gas geyser available in the market today
- For use with LPG connections
- Feroglass coated tank with single weld-line design
- Incoloy heating element
- Energy Saving High Density PUF Insulations
- Type : Instant, Capacity : 3 Litres, Wattage : 3000 Watts
- For installation enquiry or scheduling / product queries, please contact_us on: [ 18001035963 ]
- In case of any product queries / complaints, contact_us on: [ 18001035963 ]
Best Gas Geysers Reviews
The gas geyser uses gases such as propane and LPG to warm the water and is suitable for people having pipe connection of gas at home. The prices are quite affordable and one can easily buy it online. However, if you are still confused and don’t know which one to choose from, then here is a list of Top 10 Best Gas Geyser in India Reviews & Comparison 2018.
The Orient gas geyser is one of the best quality gas geysers available in the market today. It comes with a capacity of 6 litres which is enough to use for medium to large sized families. It offers instant and continuous running hot water and also suitable even for long showers.
This gas geyser comes with a digital display for temperature and low battery indication. It also has copper heat exchanger that ensures faster heating of water. Auto 20 min off timer is also there. And the unique safety features of this gas geyser make it the best out there.
V-Guard Safefloplus 6 l Gas Geyser
This V-Guard gas geyser is one of the safest and lightweight options for all your water heating needs in the chilly winters. Its modern and contemporary look and effective functions add a great appearance to your bathroom and also complements its decor.
This gas geyser has a provision for automated ignition. It also comes with a double solenoid valve for additional protection. The rated water pressure of this gas water geyser system is 0.008-8 kg per square cm. And it makes it ideal for use in the high-rise buildings as it will be able to function quite effectively with extremely low pressure as well.
With this geyser, you can now enjoy instant heating along with protection from overheating as well. It comes with the pre-set thermal cut out feature. And an auto 20 minutes cut-off timer is a great add-on.
Hindware Atlantic Ignacio Plus is one of the best geysers that work on LPG and PNG both. Its decent and elegant look adds a great style to your bathroom. This gas geyser works perfectly even when there is low pressure of water.
With this gas geyser, you can now enjoy instant heating along with the protection from overheating. The various safety features are also there. It comes with the pre-set thermal cut out feature. And an auto 20 minutes cut-off timer is a nice feature.
The Racold PNG Gas Geyser is feature packed with new technology, quality, durability, and of course the performance. This gas geyser is perfect for all your domestic and household chores. It comes with high heating efficiency due to the use of precise and imported burners facilitating the complete combustion.
This gas geyser even starts working on low pressure that makes it suitable for those areas also having low water pressure. It is equipped with child lock feature that safeguards against accidents and ensuring safety for children.
The Bajaj Majesty Duetto gas geyser can make your life a lot more comfortable during winters. With a capacity of 6 litres, it is an ideal one for your family. It works instantly and offers hot and effective water for all your household chores. This gas geyser is equipped with two burner settings.
What makes it best is its suitability to work on both low and high pressure. It also comes with an oxygen depletion monitor that ensures the geyser is working in safe environment. The safety features include auto 20 minutes timer and flame failure protection.
This gas geyser from Havells is one of the quality products with amazing performance and superb safety features. It comes with feroglass coated tank with single weld-line design and an Incoloy heating element for faster heating of water. It also has a 20-minute timer protection feature that automatically switches off after 20 minutes of continuous application.
And when it comes to safety, this product is really very awesome. Overheat protection, flameout protection, child lock, etc. makes it safe to use. So, get ready to fulfill all your quick hot water needs with this gas geyser from Havells.
How Does Best Gas Water Heater Heaters Works?
The best gas geysers heat the water with the help of a gas burner that is present below the water tank. The water is heated in this tank and is then supplied via the connected pipeline. The pressure valve plays an essential role in releasing the pressure that is created inside the best gas water heater during the process of heating.
Advantages of the Best Gas Water Heaters:
- The best gas water heaters are energy efficient and low on cost
- The user has the power to control the level and rate of heating in the best gas geysers
- The best gas geysers help you conserve a lot of energy and provides hot water instantly
- Repairing and maintenance of the best gas water heater is quite easy
- Since the best gas water heater do not require electricity it is most useful for large families in two and three tier cities that face electricity issue
- The best gas geysers are compatible to run on natural gas pipelines as well as LPG cylinders.
Precautions to Maintain while Using the Best Gas Water Heater:
- Since the working of the best gas geysers are a little complex thus even the best water heater requires a little precautionary measures to be take while using them. Here are some precautionary tips to be kept in mind while using the best gas water heaters:
- Even the best gas water heaters should be installed in a properly ventilated bathroom; you should avoid the installation of the best gas geysers in a confined space.
- The best gas geysers should be installed away from all corrosive, explosive, and inflammable items. You should also avoid the installation of gas geyser near electrical wiring.
- The best gas water heaters should not be placed at great heights, from where you will be unable to see the pilot flame. The pilot flame should always be visible.
- The pipelines connecting the best gas geyser, LPG cylinder and the water outlet should be clean and made of anti corrosive and leak proof material.
- Even though the best gas geysers do not consume electricity it should be turned off when not in use.
Important Safety Points about Gas Geysers
1. Always buy ISI mark Gas Geysers. Gas Geysers have a fire heater inside and have to be made to safety standards for it to be safe. This means that you need to buy only those gas geysers that are as per Gov.t of India rules, regulations and standards. Make sure it has the ISI mark, and in fact even if it is a bestseller and does not have the ISI mark, don’t buy it. AN ISI mark is essential for your and your family’s safety.
2. Always install the gas geyser in an open space and not an enclosed place like a bathroom, preferably on the outside of your house. This is important as it should not be inside the house, and should not be near anything that is a heat sources, anything inflammable or any electrical wires.
3. Install it at such a height that you can easily see the flame.
4. Never leave gas geyser on for too long.
With the safety points out of the way, it is time to talk of the advantages of a gas geyser. Well for starters it does not increase your electricity bill. It is considered energy efficient, and it can be used at any time, and you are not dependent on electricity.
When you buy from this list, then you get the top bestsellers in gas geysers, and you also get a highly reputed and in fact India’s largest online retailer – Amazon India. Amazon also has a 30 day return and refund policy that you should check for the gas geyser you are planning to buy.
The Best Gas Water Heaters Vs Electric Water Heaters:
|Features||Electric Water Heaters||Gas Water Heaters|
|Cost of Water Heater||Electric water heaters are expensive||Gas water heaters are economical|
|Cost of Heating||Cost of heating in electric waters heaters is more (Heating 1l of water costs appox 80 paise)||Cost of heating in gas water heaters is less as compared to electric water heaters (Heating 1l of water costs approx 40 paise)|
|Safety||Electric water heaters are safe||Pose a risk of leakage|
|Heating Time||Requires few minutes to heat the water||Heating time is instant when it comes to gas geysers|
|Space Required||The space required for installation is quite less, can easily be mounted on any wall in or around the bathroom||The space requires to be well ventilated and additional space is required to keep the LPG|
|Life Span||The life span of electric geysers are less||Gas geysers tend to last longer|
|Heating Technology||Requires electricity to heat the water||Requires natural gas or LPG to heat the water|
Gas geysers make use of Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) for the purpose of heating. These geyser types have no limited power to heat water. Gas geysers provide incessant flow of heated water and supply immediate heating. Gas geysers are less power efficient than electric geysers and have speedy recovery rate. No wonder they are the expedient choice for bigger families. Gas geyser are once popular in cities like Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad. But people are slowly moving away from it in metros due to gas geyser requirements like large bathroom with proper ventilation. But in fact gas geysers are picking up in tier 2 cities like Vadodara, Borivali, Mysore, Faridabad, Dehradun, Nagpur, Nashik, Surat. Significant repair queries are clear proof of it.
Types of gas geysers
- Instant geysers or tank less geysersNeeded by those who do not need large quantity of water at once. In India most of gas geyser manufacturers provides instant gas geysers only.
- Storage geyser (not available in India)Needed by those need large quantity of hot water, for instance bath in bath tub. These geyser types are easy to repair as a result of their simple construction and operation. Storage geysers are well-liked geyser types in the market. These type of gas geysers very rare in India.
How gas geyser works: gas geysers work by heating water, making use of gas burner located below a big tank from where the heated water is delivered through pipe lines. In the course of heating, pressure accumulates in a gas geyser and the pressure valve intervenes and discharges the pressure.
The best gas water heaters listed above are the absolute balance of quality, value, and reliability. These are the latest and the bestselling popular products. These products are have extensively been rated by the Indian users. If you also have suggestion on best gas water heaters do write it down in the ‘Write Your Review’ section mentioned below.
Gas geyser advantages
- You have power to control the level and rate of heating
- Heating is steady, thereby supporting power preservation. You will conserve a large amount of heat energy if you use the hot water instantly.
- Suitable for a large family
- It is very easy to repair gas geyser
- You do not need electricity to run gas geyser
- Can run gas geyser on both pipeline natural gas and household LPG cylinders
Gas geyser disadvantages
To know which is better, a gas geyser or electric geyser, you also need to consider the gas geyser disadvantages.
- Strictly not safe. Can even leads to death. More details are in the next section.
- Require additional place to keep the LPG cylinder and bathroom should have proper ventilation
- In India gas geysers had a very small market. Most of gas geysers are instant gas geysers only. Storage gas geyser models are not available. Gas geysers are getting outdated easily
- Small life span as gas burners tends to damage frequently.
- Difficult to install and can only done by experts only.
- Gas geyser causes pollution because it releases carbon monoxide into the air in the course of burning LPG or natural gas
- Due to increasing gas prices and energy crisis, the cost of gas geysers is increasing everyday.
- Sediments build at the base of the tank after using it for a long period of time. You need to get rid of these on a regular basis. You only do this with the help of the drain in the tank.
Are these water heaters safe?
In general these water heaters are quite safe to use as long as you follow basic safety precautions. Certain things that you should take care of are:
- Never install it in a closed space (like bathroom). Make sure that there is good ventilation.
- Avoid keeping it close to inflammables, explosives or corrosives. Also avoid any electric wiring close to the water heater.
- Make sure that connecting pipes are leak proof, anti corrosive and clean.
- Keep it at a height at which you can easily see the pilot flame.
- Never leave the gas water heater on (or the tap on) for long time.
Are there any specific buying tips?
- First and Foremost, BIS or Bureau of Indian Standards have specific safety and performance standards for gas water heaters. So always buy a gas water heater with ISI mark. Do not buy unbranded gas water heaters.
- You should make sure that you have space to install the water heater. As mentioned above make sure that you have a space with good ventilation.
- Some good brands as per Consumer Voice Report are: Kenstar, Crompton Greaves, Marc, Venus, Racold and Bajaj.
The geysers listed above are the perfect balance of quality, value, and reliability. We have featured only the latest and most popular products. You can be sure about the product as it has been bought and tested by hundreds and thousands of Indian buyers.
I hope you liked our Gas Geyser Price List & Comparison and you ask your queries we will try to answer your question