Ask any mother, what is the one thing that was the most difficult to deal with post-pregnancy and the most common answer you will get is ‘getting rid of the belly pouch’. Though the concept of belly wrapping is centuries old in India, it has gained new popularity in recent years when women have become more aware of how they look post pregnancy. While a ‘saree’ or a ‘dupatta’ was an obvious choice for the post-pregnancy belt in India, the whole concept has been given a new dimension by various companies who now manufacture amazing post-pregnancy shapewear to boost your confidence and help you lose all that flab from the tummy area.
Some mothers struggle for years to get in shape post-pregnancy, especially from the abdominal area. And isn’t that obvious – a new mother with a 24×7 job of taking care of a newborn can hardly find time to exercise. The extended and flabby midsection with all its loose skin can be such an eyesore for some of us. Well, not anymore – as the idea of an abdominal belt has been given a refreshing look and feel by transitioning the cloth post pregnancy belt to an aesthetically designed, ergonomically built-in shape belt or the post-pregnancy belt.
- Compression belt to support the abdomen and compress the abdominal muscles. Applications - Tummy trimmer, Post operative care, Post delivery. Pleasant aesthetics. Material : Polyester, Rubber, Plastic,...
- Pleasant aesthetics. Material : Polyester, Rubber, Plastic, Cotton, Polyamide
- Broad hook and loop tape for better holding and size adjustability
- Material Main body:Polyester ,Trim:Velcro , Color:Beige. size :waistline 34.20 43.5 inch(80-110 cm). Size:19×7.9×0.12 inch and in 48×20×0.3cm ((length×width×thickness), Weight:0.3kg, Type: Post...
- Comfortable to wear,fine texture, high elasticity .Apply to: pregnancy belly belt after delivery for women ,slimming shaping Pregnancy ,maternity belly bands and support belts after delivery for women....
- Size: One size that is fit to 34 to 44 waist size.(80-110cm) . Maternity Support belt It reduce the tummy after 1 year of c section too and it gives you good support for your back. Minimum 8 hrs. You can...
- Maternity Belly Bands & Supports:Essentials for postpartum recovery help you get your body back to its former post childbirth. Postpartum Recovery Tummy Body Shaper Hip Cincher controller and This...
- This support belt helps you return to your normal activities sooner. Invisible under clothing for a discreet look. Especially helpful after a c-section. post pregnancy belt after delivery c section ....
- Provides effective immobilization of back and relieves back ache associated with pregnancy last trimester
- No harsh or direct pressure on baby and provides support in lifting baby
- Improves user comfort through better ventilation & light weight
- Easy to use, can be worn inside clothes, Aesthetically pleasing and Durable
- For correct size please measure circumference 3" below navel and refer corresponding size in size chart
- Material: Polyester, Fabric Type: Polyester, Item Type: Postpartum Girdle, Product Size: 95x22x0.4cm/37x9x0.16in (LxWxH), Color: Beige, Weight: 0.16kg, It's free size. Suitable weight for 45~80kg women.
- Breathable & Comfortable material high quality lightweight fabric waist trainer cincher for women,This postpartum belly belt help you correct your posture.It also helps to avoid the belly band from rolling...
- Essentials for postpartum recovery helps get your body back to its former post childbirth.This postpartum belly band helps reduce swelling, support core abdominal muscles and return uterus to its original...
- Post pregnancy support belts help women recover from c-section or natural birth. They provide numerous health benefits as well as helping you to get your pre-pregnancy shape back sooner! We know how...
- GREAT FOR MOTHER - Allows put it on easily by yourself and pull is equal from both sides,readjust how tight you want it without taking off the band, keep you supported for a long time. It is GREAT GIFT for...
- Compression belt to support the abdomen and compress the abdominal muscles
- Applications - tummy trimmer, post operative care, post delivery, umbilical and ventral hernia and bind surgical incisions
- Pleasant aesthetics, back & abdomen support
- Broad hook and loop tape for better holding and size adjustability
- For any issue contact customer care
- SIZE : Suitable for 30 - 36" Waist Size , Material: Breathable cotton Spandex/Nylon material; Premium quality product.
- COMFORTABLE AND LIGHT WEIGHT: This Waist trimmer belt made with the finest materials. Adjustable and stretchy fabric that is so comfortable, flexible and breathable. It will not pitch or irritate your skin...
- The shapewear belt speeds up the postpartum healing process by helping to ease the transition of the uterus and by shrinking it down to it is normal size. Support your lower back and hold tummy in,...
- ADJUSTTABLE VELCRO: Comfortable elastic double-adjustment velcro straps provides instant abdominal compression and lumbar support, and It can be stretched to fit the natural curves of your body, helps you...
- BUILT BONE and INVISIBILITY: The postpartum girdle band doesn't roll up, and easy to clean. It's practically invisible underneath your garments, making it possible to wear even with tight fitting clothes....
- ummer Waist Trimmer Blet Comfortable and Light weight:This Waist trmmer belt made with the finest .materials.Adjustable and stretchy fabric that is so comfortable you can wear it .
- Functions: Postpartum Recovery,Lose Weight,Protecting Waist,Lift the hips, Abdomen Trimmer,Body Shaper,Tummy Trainer,Keep Slim.
- Comfortable and Light weight:This Waist trmmer belt made with the finest materials.The size is XL
- Adjustable Velcro so comfortable you can wear it .High quality waist trimmer ab belt.
- INSTANTLY SLIMS SO YOU LOOK AND FEEL BETTER after pregnancy whether you had a c-section or vaginal delivery
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE to accommodate abdominal growth throughout pregnancy.
- Built-in support holds the belt in place and prevent the belt from rolling.
- Constructed of a multi-layered laminate with a cotton/nylon lining.
- Four elastic side panels adding compression and ventilation.
- Included abdominal lift attachment which gives lift without unnecessary pressure
Multiple benefits: using the maternity belly support can help you reduce swelling, support core abdominal muscles, and speed up shrinkage of the uterus to the original size. The 3-in-1 c-section...
What you need: getting in shape after giving birth is no easy job, but you can speed your progress with the help of the pregnancy belly support for women, a comfortable 3-in-1 girdle wrap that can make...
Special bonus: with the body shapewear for moms we have also included in the pack a special gift that will make postnatal recovery easier: a silicone female urinating pee funnel that allows you to...
Enhanced comfort: this amazing postnatal 3-in-1 underwear is breathable and comfortable, as well as lightweight, offering you premium support after birth. The pelvis and belly wrap is adjustable from...
- Maternity belt that supports your back and belly during pregnancy
- A maternity belt supports your abdomen when you need help in carrying your growing belly. It helps relieve the strain on your back, abdominal and pelvis.
- Aesthetically pleasing. Double pull mechanism
- No pressure to the foetus. Broader hook & loop panels
Everything you Wanted to Know about Post-Maternity Belts
But before you decide to buy one of the best post pregnancy belts to tighten your abdominal muscles, you must be wondering if they help. Let’s answer these questions.
How does Post Maternity Belt works?
What the girdle will do is help your uterus and tummy shrink back to their original size or to an even smaller size. Being pregnant stretches the skin around your tummy and this may take time to get back to normal.
The Ab belt significantly reduces this length of time and helps you achieve the shape you want at a faster rate.
You do not have to hate your body after pregnancy anymore because this girdle will get you back to where you want to be. It supports and aligns your abdomen and other internal organs until they are able to do their job again.
It also helps with loose and floppy skin and provides a light compression that makes your uterus shrink back into place. The end result is always a much more confident woman who is proud of being a mom and their great body.
If you have had a caesarian section, the girdle will help you as well, so do not fear because of the stitches.
Do Post Pregnancy Belts Help Reduce The Tummy?
Most women feel that post-pregnancy girdles do help in tightening the tummy to some extent. To get that flat tummy you still need to work out. Wearing a sash helps the enlarged uterus and other muscles settle back in your belly at their respective places by shrinking in size. Sometimes the abdomen shrinks to its original size giving you a decent tummy in no time.
Abdominal belts also help the hips to shrink giving you a much slimmer look. They support your abdominal muscles, assist in your posture and prevents loose skin from spreading and significantly. It aids your back that requires additional support and prevents conditions like back pain, scoliosis, and spinal curvature.
If you have had a C-section delivery, wearing a slimming belt after pregnancy helps in limiting the movement of sensitive tissues, holds the stitches in place and relive the swelling of the abdomen as a whole thus making it faster to heal.
Most importantly, wearing a post-pregnancy abdominal belt also boosts the confidence of a new mother who is struggling with her new roles and her body.
Read More >> Bajaj Iron Box With Price List
So when is the right time to invest in a slimming belt after pregnancy?
Well, some people believe that if you have had a normal delivery, you can wear a maternity belt after just a day.
However, if you have had a C-section, the general advice is to wait for 6-8 weeks or until the incision heals. It reduces the risk of complications due to tightening of the abdomen.
The best person to help you in this regard would be your doctor – he or she can suggest you when to start wearing a maternity belt considering your health, delivery and any other condition.