Are you fond of savoring different sort of soups before your meal? Here we have reviewed the Top 10 Best Soup Makers in India comprising of the best soup makers that are capable of making homemade delicious soups with a whole lot of ease.
Soup is a quick and easy dish that we can indulge in on the go without feeling incredibly guilty about our calorie intake.
However, there will still be those people that tell you homemade soup is far better than a tin of Heinz from the supermarket that is undoubtedly laden with salt. If you are the type of person that raises your eyebrows in horror at the thought of preparing a meal from scratch, but we’ve found some handy little gadgets that can whizz you up a tasty treat in almost the same time as it takes to open up that can of minestrone (and let’s be honest, you may as well chuck that straight in the bin if that’s your favourite flavour!)
Top 10 Best Water Cooler Dispenser Price List In India Comparison Table
- Unbreakable Poly Carbonate Food Grade 2 Tier Jars, Lid & Soup Cum Sprout Maker. Food Grade Body, Kadai, Egg & 4x4 Tier Idli Tray.
- New 30 Sec.Turbo Steam Generator* which Saves Time & Electricity. 60 Min. Auto Stop Timer.
- Aluminum Pressure Die Casted Without Air Gap 600W Heater, 230V.For Long Life.
- Double Ceramic Preset Thermostat for Dry Run Protection with Indicator & with Ultimate Uniform Temp. No Time Delay Technology for accurate cut-off.
- PL SCROLL DOWN TO READ FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION - FOR QUICK DECISION
- Ideal for travel. Suitable For: Water, Tea and Soups
- 1 Litre capacity
- 600 watts power
- Stylish stainless steel Body
- Elegant glass lid
- The non-stick surface makes it easy to clean and store the appliance
- This sleek and lightweight appliance is specially designed to cook and serve instantly
- Kent chilla and dosa maker helps you make perfectly round chillas, dosas, crepes and omelettes you can vary the thickness as per choice by just holding the appliance in the batter for a little longer this...
- 1 Year Warranty
- Power: 900 watts, Input Power Supply: Single Phase 220 V, AC 50 Hz.
- Adjustable slope which you can control to decide how much oil to use and retain in any dish,Dimension: 25cm x 25cm x 10cm
- Opens 180 degrees-can use both sides for certain preparations like daal-tikki and certain uses like re-heating pizza without making it soggy
- 10-step thermostat for precision cooking-low heat to very high
- Make your dishes crisper and better looking
- Floating hinge for even cooking of thick foods like club sandwich, paneer tikka, fish and chicken tikka up to 2 inches thick
- Includes 1-900W Motor Base, 1-709ml of tall cup, 1-532ml short cup with holder, 1-532ml short cup, 1-emulsifying blade, 1-lip ring, 1- flat blade, 2 lids, 1 pocket nutritionist, user book with recipe
- High-torque power base with powerful 900-watt motor
- Handy countertop appliance that can pulverizes the toughest fruits, vegetables, seeds, and superfoods for nutritious protein shakes, nut butters and green smoothies
- The unique bullet shape of the cups is the secret to the effectiveness of the Nutribullet It comes with two Short Cups (532 ml) and a Tall Cup (709 ml) with lid and seasoning cap
- Compact and consumes less space as compared to the bulky food processors and mixers You can drink from the same container you blend in as the blending jar doubles as a travel cup
- Power 650W, 2 Speed + Pulse 1.5L bowl (usable capacity) ; Power: 650 W ; Voltage: 220-240 V ; Frequency: 50/60Hz ; Cord length: 1.0 m ; RPM blender (max): 21000 rpm ; RPM bowl (max): 1900 rpm
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queries
- Appliance will switch on only if these parts are assembled correctly - Please refer the PDF in User manual to explain safety locking mechanism
- PowerChop technology for superior chopping performance
- Emulsifying tool for cream and egg whites
- Here is a step by step instruction to make sprouts using sprout maker, soak the beans for about 8 hours or overnight, wash the beans and drain, rinse the sprout maker thoroughly; Add fresh water in the top...
- Make sure the knobs of adjacent compartments are positioned in diametrically opposite directions. Fill the compartments with water , not exceeding the level of the knobs. Wait for 12 to 24 hours
- The tight lid ensures the sprouts are neither spoiled nor spill outside. Made of quality virgin plastic, it comes with a capacity of 500 ml
- Note: kindly clear the knobs with needle before first use, if they seems to be blocked with plastic residual
- Color: White
- Durable and elegant stainless steel body
- Temperature control knob, Suitable For: Water, Tea & Soups
- 360 degree swivel base
- See through transparent lid
- Wider mouth helps to use and clean easy
- Drip stop to interrupt coffee brewing whenever you like
- Ease of cleaning, maintenance and dishwasher-safe parts
- Non slip fee and illuminated power switch
- Detachable filter holder and drip-stop
- Capacity: 0.6 liter and Brewing Time: 10 minutes
There is nothing like nice warm soup as a starter to your meal. The typical way of preparing your favourite soup would be to chop and cook your ingredients in a saucepan then use a hand-held blender and pray hope that the hot soup doesn’t splatter. Then you have these soup maker machines.
These soup making machines however, has both the blender and heating elements built-in, to blend and cook your soup, all-in-one minus the splatter. Simply prepare and add your ingredients from scratch and have your home made soup in minutes.
You can do this in three easy steps. Prepare and chop your ingredients according to your recipe and place them in the soup maker. You then choose either the smooth or chunky setting depending on your taste. This feature is available on some machines only. It then chops your ingredients accordingly. When ready, add stock or water then continue to cook your soup in the soup maker.
Some machines does it the other way round, it will cook your ingredients in the stock and when ready, use the blender function to finish preparing your soup just the way you like it. You can probably tell now, there are two different types of soup maker (not including the hand blender). There is the blender style soup maker which is simply a blender with heating elements built to the bottom of the removable blender jug.
The other type of soup maker is the kettle style soup maker which as suggested, shapes like a big electric kettle with heating elements at the bottom of the cooking pan and a suspended blade attached to the cover. When shut, the spinning arm rotates the blades near the center of the jug unlike the blender style soup maker that has its blades at the bottom.
Remember, a good soup maker machine also lets you decide if you want you soup smooth or chunky and lets you saute the ingredients before adding the stock. An even better soup maker comes with keep warm function and insulated jug that keeps the soup warm for longer.
Types of soup maker
There are two main types of soup maker available, and price isn’t the only difference between them. Below, we explain more about their benefits and drawbacks to help you choose.
- Look like a normal blender but usually bigger
- Usually more expensive than basic soup makers
- More flexible, especially for blending different quantities
These look similar to an ordinary blender, and offer the same kind of blending functions. They can also cook ingredients, either during blending (using heat generated by the friction of the spinning blades), or via a heating plate in the base. Some models can also sauté food before cooking and blending.
Soup-making blenders usually have transparent jugs, making it easy to see your ingredients during blending, but they tend to be bigger, bulkier and more expensive than both soup makers and ordinary blenders.
Blenders which use the heat generated by the blades to cook your soup, such as the Nutribullet Rx, need to blend on high power for 6-7 minutes to generate enough heat – which can be very noisy.
Prices start from around 1500, with budget-friendly brands, such as Andrew James and Tower, offering soup blenders at this price point. Premium brands, such as Cuisinart and Nutribullet, sell soup-making blenders that cost between 1500 and 5000. Friction-heating blenders can cost considerably more.
- Look like a large kettle
- Cheaper to buy than soup-making blenders
- Usually have strict maximum and minimum quantities
This kind of soup maker looks a bit like a chunky kettle or Thermos flask. The blending blades reach into the jug from the lid, while a heating element in the base heats the soup. They tend to make soup in around 20-30 minutes, and give you the option of smooth or chunky soup. Most include a cold blending function so you can make smoothies and shakes, too. You can’t see inside soup makers while they cook, as they have metal jugs.
Soup makers are usually a cheaper option than soup blenders, and you should be able to pick one up for less than 3000 (even pricier ones, such as the popular Morphy Richards soup makers, can often be found on offer).
Top 10 Soup Maker: Reviews Rating & Price List
Here we have listed all the top-selling soup maker along with their reviews and rating.
#1 Philips Soup Maker Viva Collection HR2201/81 1.2-Litre Review
Description: Even the Philips Soup Maker includes 5 preset apps for ultimate versatility. It will produce sleek soup, chunky soup, compote as well as smoothies. You could even utilise it as a grinder that is normal. Preparing your favourite homemade recipes has not been so simple.
Even the Philips Soup Maker includes 5 per requisite software programs for ultimate versatility. With all the Philips Soup Maker that you are able to make your favourite soup within 20 minutes.
- Simple user interface with 5 pre-defined settings
- Stainless single housing
- Easy clean, hot and cold blending and manual blending function
- It is a touch expensive
#2 Morphy Richards 310000 1.6-Litre Saute and Soup Maker Review
Description: The fuss-free way to make delicious soup, just how that you like it. In as little as 21 minutes, you can be sitting down with a plate of clean, homemade and nutritious soup. Unlike shop-bought soup, this soup will undoubtedly be made to your very own individual style and consistency.
This soup maker fits very well into almost any design of kitchen plus with a top-down design which allows to get a large 1.6 L sized jug, you also can make plenty of soup to get up to four servings in the same time.
Align the soup maker lid with an jug to make sure the lid slots into the unit accurately. If maybe not aligned correctly the soup manufacturer will not function.
- Digital Display
- Pause Function
- Sometime Noisy
#3 Tefal Easy Soup 1000-Watt Soup Maker Review
Description: Tefal has launched it’s straightforward Soup that empowers you to organize and blend creamy or chunky soups, compote and smoothies in only 20 minutes. Featuring a multifunction display tab, simple Soup may be controlled by both amateurs and experts alike, which helps make it an increasingly integral part of each and every kitchen. If this isn’t impressive enough, you will certainly want to test out cooking lentils in this mega machine that’s been designed to facilitate the overall cooking procedure by minimizing both time and energy.
- 4 Automatic culinary functions and 1 Auto Cleaning function
- Dual wall stainless steel body that is durable and aesthetically appealing
- 40 minutes keep warm functions to keep your preparations warm
#4 Clearline CLR 009 1000-Watt Soup Maker and Blender Review
Description: With Clearline Soup Maker Cum Blender on your side, making soup will no longer be a more tedious cluttered affair. Create healthy homemade vegetable broth, shakes, and smoothies in this particular modern grinder with a considerable capacity of 1.2 litres. Versatile and practical, the appliance is equipped with three manners: Combine Mode, Heating + Blending Mode and Heating Mode to your own convenience. With three different function buttons, you also can create straightforward soup, grilled soup or even simmering soup in only the touch of the button.
- Makes all kinds of soups and shakes
- Programmable control panel
- Thermostat for controlling temperature
- It does not have a grinding function
#5 Morphy Richards 501000 Soup and Milk Maker Review
Description: Introducing the Soup & Milk Maker out of Morphy Richards. The easiest means to create delicious soup only how that you like it. In as little as 21 minutes, you’ll be sitting down with a full bowl of clean, homemade and nutritious soup. Unlike shop-bought soup, then this soup will undoubtedly be generated to your very own exclusive flavor and consistency.
The Soup & Milk Maker out of Morphy Richards is designed to be quick and simple to make use of. Simply get ready and then chop your ingredients into tiny pieces, put them inside the soup manufacturer and then select either the smooth or vertical setting. The simple to use control panel comes with a LED countdown display that displays precisely how long that your soup gets made to prepare while you only sit back and permit your soup manufacturer to perform the difficult work with you personally.
Pros and cons
- Milk function for making nutritious, homemade milk with no additives
- Manual blend so you can manage the texture to your own personal taste
- Not Known to me.
Top Tips To Buy a Soup Maker
Have you quite recently purchased a soup maker? If in this way, you might search for a few tips with reference to how to utilize it the correct way. Given underneath are our best tips for you to buy the product the correct way.
How to buy the best soup maker for you
What’s the difference between a soup maker and a blender?
While some may resemble blenders (and others look a bit more like a kettle), soup makers have a heating element so they can cook soup in around 20-30 minutes. A soup maker should not to be confused with blenders that will make soup using the friction of the spinning blades to cook the soup such as the Nutribullet Rx or Vitamix.
Soup makers may also allow you to sauté food, such as onions or meat, before adding the rest of your ingredients. You can then set the time and temperature (or use a preset programme) and get on with something else. Some will require meat to be cooked beforehand, so there may still be some preparation involved. During or after your soup is cooked, the maker will blend it to the required consistency.
Buying a soup maker: things to consider
Capacity: This can range from 0.8 litres to more than 2 litres – the difference between feeding two or three people or a large family – so make sure you go for a model that can cater to your needs. Some soup makers have a small margin between minimum and maximum capacities, which can limit your options if you only want one portion, or want to make a big batch.
Weight and ease of use: Soup-making blenders have glass jugs that are weighty even when they are empty, while the lids of soup makers can be a fiddle to put on and take off. Use our soup maker reviews to ensure you choose one that will suit you.
Sauté feature: Some soup makers allow you to lightly fry your meat or vegetables in the blender before cooking. Our tests found that this can make a real difference to the flavour of your soup. You can, of course, sauté your ingredients in a frying pan before adding them to your soup maker, but it all adds to the washing-up.
Blending options: All soup makers allow you to make smooth or chunky soup. Some models also include a medium-texture setting for extra flexibility. Most will also allow you to manually blend, so if you find your soup is overly chunky, you can give it another whizz. You’ll usually get a smoothie setting, and some models offer extras such as making nut milk, jams and purées.
Time: Some soup blenders can whip up hot soup from scratch in around seven minutes. However, this is a noisy method that involves blending on full power for the whole time. Most soup makers cook the ingredients first, which takes longer – usually between 20 and 30 minutes – but is less of an assault on your eardrums.
Cleaning: If you want to make soup quickly, don’t forget to factor in clean-up time. It’s no use making speedy soup and then spending ages clearing up. Look for soup blenders with dishwasher-proof parts or soup makers with non-stick coatings to make cleaning easier. Our soup maker reviews also highlight which ones are easiest to clean.
Getting the best out of your soup maker
It’s worth reading the instructions carefully before using your soup maker, to avoid a burnt mess. But these two handy tips should help you to make great soup every time:
- Chop ingredients evenly: smaller chunks will help your soup to cook more quickly.
- Add water first: this can help prevent food sticking to the bottom and burning during cooking.
Make sure you’ve got the best gadget for the job, too – see the Best Buy soup makers we recommend.
Our Verdict & Recommendations
After reviewing, you learned a lot about soup maker here. You now know what to consider when shopping for a soup maker and how to keep it clean and maintain it. Doing all of this will help your soup maker last longer and keep you healthy.
I personally recommend Philips Soup Maker Viva Collection HR2201/81 1.2-Litre is the best one for you it has all the incredible feature whatever you want to read this appliance full review above.