The 13-inch laptop is a preferred choice because of its lightweight and portability. 13-inch laptops have the power to handle all of your daily tasks in a slim, lightweight package small enough to slip into a small backpack or large purse. Scout for your favourite laptop from the price list of 13-inch laptops available with us. If you are particular about a brand, then you can explore the laptops manufactured by HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Apple, MSI, and so on. The computers are powered by different processors including Intel Core i series, Celeron series, Pentium series, AMD series, and so on, with sufficient storage capacity by opting for high storage capacity.
Also Read:10 Best Laptop Under 25000 in India
It isn’t easy finding the right 13-inch laptop for you. There are a ton of options available. But for our readers we put out effort and assembled this list of the best 13-inch laptops you can buy, based on our experience testing and reviewing dozens of laptops from the top manufacturers.
Best 13-inch laptops in India 2021
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Get more done with up to 20 hours of battery life, the longest ever in a Mac
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 2.8x faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever
- 8-core GPU with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor, 1.0 GHz (6MB Cache, up to 3.6 GHz, 4 Cores, 8 Threads)
- Memory & Storage: 8GB LPDDR4X 3733MHz onboard RAM | Storage: 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- Display: 13.3-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080), 16:9 aspect, 300nits brightness, anti-glare panel, 100% sRGB, 4-sided frameless NanoEdge design with 88% screen-to-body ratio, IPS-level wide-view technology.
- Software Included: Pre-installed MS Office Home and Student 2019 | Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Processor: 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 (up to 4.7 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB L3 cache, 4 cores, 8 threads)
- Memory:16 GB DDR4-2933 SDRAM (2 x 8 GB)| Storage: 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Display: 33.8 cm (13.3") diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, micro-edge, BrightView, 250 nits, 45% NTSC
- Graphics: Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics (Integrated)
- Operating System & Preinstalled Software:Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity, FREE Upgrade to Windows 11* (when available, refer product description for more details) | Microsoft Office Home...
- Processor:11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.2 GHz)
- Memory & Storage:8GB RAM 4267MHz | 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- Display:13.3-inch IPS FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare Narrow Border 300nits 95% sRGB WVA Display
- Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics with shared graphics memory
- Operating System & Software: Windows 10 Home | Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 | McAfee Security Center 15 month subscription
- XPS 13 7390 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1, 6 MB Cache, up to 3.60 GHz
- 8 GB, LPDDR4x, 3773 MHz, Integrated , 256 GB PCIe NVMe x4 Solid-State Drive (Onboard) , Intel UHD Graphics
- Windows 10 Home 64bit English, 13.4-in Display
- 2 Thunderbolt 3 with Power Delivery and DisplayPort 1 Universal audio jack
- Comes with 1 year Warranty
- Awarded Best Chromebook by CNN Underscored!
- THE POWER & SPEED YOU DESERVE: Whether your working, studying or relaxing, Galaxy Chromebook 2 has you covered. With the latest Intel Core processor, you'll get super-fast speeds. Plus, Wi-Fi 6 GIG+...
- SLEEK DESIGN TO MAKE YOU STAND OUT: Featuring an ultra-thin design , the Galaxy Chromebook 2 is compact and ready for impact. With technology as slim, sleek and savvy as this, it’s no wonder they’re...
- A BATTERY THAT'S ABOVE & BEYOND: Stay dialed in on-the-go with an all-day battery that keeps up no matter how many checkmarks your to-do list demands.
- WHEN INSPIRATION STRIKES, you’re prepared. Add any USI pen to your Galaxy Chromebook 26 and enjoy industry-leading pressure sensitivity whether you’re writing your boss an email, or creating boss-level...
- ThinkPad Reliability tested on 12 MIL-STD 810G Methods and 22 Procedures | Body Material: PPS and Magnesium/Aluminum | Built to withstand rugged usage and can handle accidental knocks, drops, and even...
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U processor, 1.6Ghz base speed, 4.2Ghz max speed, 4Cores, 6Mb Smart Cache
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Professional 64 with lifetime validity
- Display: 13.3-inch screen with (1920x1080) Full HD IPS 300 Nits Display | Anti Glare technology | 720p HD Camera with Thinkshutter | Connectivity: Intel 9560 11ac, 2x2 + BT5.0 | Smart Card Reader | Audio:...
- Memory: 8GB RAM | Storage: 512GB SSD
- HP Elite Dragonfly G2/ Intel Core i7-1185G7 Vpro Processor upto 4.8 GHz /32GB RAM / 1TB PCIe NVMe TCL SSD /13.3” Full HD(1920x1080) /Win 10 pro
- 3 Year warranty from HP
- Eagle Information Systems Pvt. Ltd. a reputed 28 year old company with head office at Delhi and branches at Delhi, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata & Guwahati....
Frequently Asked Questions
These are the most important things to consider when choosing a new laptop. For a lot more detail, see the sections below.
12.5 to 14-inch screens offer the best balance between usability and portability. Larger screens are fine if you don’t travel much and smaller models are great for kids.
If you’re spending over $600, shoot for these minimum specs: Core i5 or Ryzen 5 CPU 1920 x 1080 screen 8GB of RAM and SSD Storage instead of a hard drive.
9+ hours of battery life is ideal if you plan to take your laptop anywhere at all.
Consider a 2-in-1 laptop (either a bendback or detachable) if you want to use your laptop as a tablet. If not, a standard clamshell notebook may be a better choice.
Chromebooks are good for kids and students and their functionality is expanding rapidly. Windows 10 laptops and MacBooks both offer plenty of functionality; which platform you prefer is a matter of personal taste.
Now that you know about the most important features that you should look in a laptop before making a buying decision, here are some of the additional specifications that you mustn’t miss out.
USB Port: USB type-C offers speed and functionality.
Display: OLED screen displays better than real life images.
Touchscreen: Makes the interface simpler and eases access.
2-in-1 PCs: Next-gen laptops that can fold flat and even detach for a tablet experience.
Wi-Fi:Get next-gen Wi-Fi 6 which is faster than the standard 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
Graphics: Look for a laptop that has a Nvidia Graphic chip.
MacBook Pro laptop is our pick for the best laptop for graphic designers. Apple has also increased the screen size slightly, as well as added a great selection of ports, including HDMI and a memory card slot, that makes this easily the best graphic design laptop out there.
A 13-inch screen is probably the right size for most college students. The display size is a personal choice of a customer. However, experts recommend a minimum of 12-inches screen to students. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano is the he best ultraportable laptop for students.