The 13-inch laptop is a preferred choice because of its lightweight and portability. 13-inch laptops have the power to handle all of your daily tasks in a slim, lightweight package small enough to slip into a small backpack or large purse. Scout for your favourite laptop from the price list of 13-inch laptops available with us. If you are particular about a brand, then you can explore the laptops manufactured by HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Apple, MSI, and so on. The computers are powered by different processors including Intel Core i series, Celeron series, Pentium series, AMD series, and so on, with sufficient storage capacity by opting for high storage capacity.
Also Read:10 Best Laptop Under 25000 in India
Best Laptops For Students in India
It isn’t easy finding the right 13-inch laptop for you. There are a ton of options available. But for our readers we put out effort and assembled this list of the best 13-inch laptops you can buy, based on our experience testing and reviewing dozens of laptops from the top manufacturers.
Best 13-inch laptops in India 2021
- All-Day Battery Life – Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life.
- Powerful Performance – Take on everything from professional-quality editing to action-packed gaming with ease. The Apple M1 chip with an 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance than the...
- Superfast Memory – 8GB of unified memory makes your entire system speedy and responsive. That way it can support tasks like memory-hogging multitab browsing and opening a huge graphic file quickly and...
- Stunning Display – With a 13.3-inch/33.74 cm Retina display, images come alive with new levels of realism. Text is sharp and clear, and colors are more vibrant.
- Why Mac – Easy to learn. Easy to set up. Astoundingly powerful. Intuitive. Packed with apps to use right out of the box. Mac is designed to let you work, play, and create like never before.
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Get more done with up to 20 hours of battery life, the longest ever in a Mac
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 2.8x faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever
- 8-core GPU with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor, 1.0 GHz (6MB Cache, up to 3.6 GHz, 4 Cores, 8 Threads)
- Memory & Storage: 8GB LPDDR4X 3733MHz onboard RAM | Storage: 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- Display: 13.3-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080), 16:9 aspect, 300nits brightness, anti-glare panel, 100% sRGB, 4-sided frameless NanoEdge design with 88% screen-to-body ratio, IPS-level wide-view technology.
- Software Included: Pre-installed MS Office Home and Student 2019 | Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
No products found.
No products found.
- Processor:11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.2 GHz)
- Memory & Storage:8GB RAM 4267MHz | 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- Display:13.3-inch IPS FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare Narrow Border 300nits 95% sRGB WVA Display
- Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics with shared graphics memory
- Operating System & Software: Windows 10 Home | Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 | McAfee Security Center 15 month subscription
- XPS 13 7390 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1, 6 MB Cache, up to 3.60 GHz
- 8 GB, LPDDR4x, 3773 MHz, Integrated , 256 GB PCIe NVMe x4 Solid-State Drive (Onboard) , Intel UHD Graphics
- Windows 10 Home 64bit English, 13.4-in Display
- 2 Thunderbolt 3 with Power Delivery and DisplayPort 1 Universal audio jack
- Comes with 1 year Warranty
- Awarded Best Chromebook by CNN Underscored!
- THE POWER & SPEED YOU DESERVE: Whether your working, studying or relaxing, Galaxy Chromebook 2 has you covered. With the latest Intel Core processor, you'll get super-fast speeds. Plus, Wi-Fi 6 GIG+...
- SLEEK DESIGN TO MAKE YOU STAND OUT: Featuring an ultra-thin design , the Galaxy Chromebook 2 is compact and ready for impact. With technology as slim, sleek and savvy as this, it’s no wonder they’re...
- A BATTERY THAT'S ABOVE & BEYOND: Stay dialed in on-the-go with an all-day battery that keeps up no matter how many checkmarks your to-do list demands.
- WHEN INSPIRATION STRIKES, you’re prepared. Add any USI pen to your Galaxy Chromebook 26 and enjoy industry-leading pressure sensitivity whether you’re writing your boss an email, or creating boss-level...
No products found.
No products found.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are the most important things to consider when choosing a new laptop. For a lot more detail, see the sections below.
12.5 to 14-inch screens offer the best balance between usability and portability. Larger screens are fine if you don’t travel much and smaller models are great for kids.
If you’re spending over $600, shoot for these minimum specs: Core i5 or Ryzen 5 CPU 1920 x 1080 screen 8GB of RAM and SSD Storage instead of a hard drive.
9+ hours of battery life is ideal if you plan to take your laptop anywhere at all.
Consider a 2-in-1 laptop (either a bendback or detachable) if you want to use your laptop as a tablet. If not, a standard clamshell notebook may be a better choice.
Chromebooks are good for kids and students and their functionality is expanding rapidly. Windows 10 laptops and MacBooks both offer plenty of functionality; which platform you prefer is a matter of personal taste.
Now that you know about the most important features that you should look in a laptop before making a buying decision, here are some of the additional specifications that you mustn’t miss out.
USB Port: USB type-C offers speed and functionality.
Display: OLED screen displays better than real life images.
Touchscreen: Makes the interface simpler and eases access.
2-in-1 PCs: Next-gen laptops that can fold flat and even detach for a tablet experience.
Wi-Fi:Get next-gen Wi-Fi 6 which is faster than the standard 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
Graphics: Look for a laptop that has a Nvidia Graphic chip.
MacBook Pro laptop is our pick for the best laptop for graphic designers. Apple has also increased the screen size slightly, as well as added a great selection of ports, including HDMI and a memory card slot, that makes this easily the best graphic design laptop out there.
A 13-inch screen is probably the right size for most college students. The display size is a personal choice of a customer. However, experts recommend a minimum of 12-inches screen to students. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano is the he best ultraportable laptop for students.