Are you looking for the best fitness equipment? A treadmill is your best choice!
A proper treadmill can not only help you lose weight effectively but will also inject that much-needed dose of fitness into your daily life. You can literally enjoy the benefits of exercising from the comfort of your home whatever the weather.
Here are the Best Treadmills of 2021 in India
But if you are searching for the right treadmill for yourself, there are some crucial factors that you need to consider:
1. First, know your workout style – Walking, Jogging and Running
- If you are looking for a treadmill only for simple Walking – Manual Treadmills are decent! It needs manual effort. So, these are essentially very simple walking treadmills ideally for less intensity workouts / simple exercise / aged people.
Priced around 5000 to 15000 rupees
- But for young people who are looking for Jogging /Running – Motorized Treadmills are the best choice. It is preferable to manual treadmills hands down! Because of its capacity, advanced features like heart rate monitoring, automated incline, customizable training modes etc. It is ideal and targetted towards verstailty and overall fitness!
Price range varies from 15,000 to 2,00,000 rupees. (Depending on the power of the motor, features and pre-defined workouts etc)
2. Know about Treadmill Motor and Track Size
For an average individual weighing up to 90 kgs, it is recommended:
- For Walking – 1.5 CHP or above is ideal
- Jogging – 2.5 CHP or above is perfect
- Running – 3.0 CHP or above is recommended
About Track size
- 20” (W) x 55” (L) – Suitable for light jogging, walkers. This might be a bit shorter for runners or for people who are over 6 feet in height.
- 20” (W) x 60” (L) –Standard length for walkers, runners and joggers.
- 22” (W) x 60” (L) – Perfect for runners, sprinters and people who use high inclines.
3. Additional Features
Now, if you have planned for a motorized treadmill, you also need to consider the additional features.
- Auto incline,
- Heart rate monitor,
- Pre-defined workout plans and
- Other add-ons
These can actually help to track and monitor your workouts. Keep in mind, more the features listed, higher the price of the treadmill.
If you want a more in-depth idea about why CHP is important and what is auto incline or what are the pre-defined training modes? Our Detailed Buying Guide will help!
After 50 hrs of research and 50 kms tested on treadmills, we found the 10 Best treadmill Brands for Home. Let’s have a look!
Top 10 Treadmill Brand Reviews in India
- Request for installation of this product once delivered, Call or Whatsapp on 8080-206-206 (toll free) and provide your name and order invoice.
- Lifetime frame warranty and 1-year parts and labor warranty
- Five window LCD Display - Speed, Time, Distance, Calories and Heart rate
- 3-Level Manual Incline for intense workout
- Max User Weight: 120KG
- 3 Years Motor Warranty, 1 Year Parts Warranty & Lifetime Frame Warranty
- LED Screen; Console displays Time, Speed, Distance, Calories burnt, Pulse rate and Fat Measure
- Max User Weight 90 Kg, Speed 0.8-14 km/hr, Running Surface 1100 x 390 mm (43.3" x 15.3")
- AUX input , Foldable & Moveable, Easy Installation
- Display: 5" LED Display||12 preset workout programs for effective workout, Changeable mode will help to plan structured exercise||Belt Thickness:1.4 mm
- Warranty: 1 Year Door-Step Warranty On Parts, 3 Years Door Step Warranty On Motor & 5 Years Of Frame Warranty | Treadmill Is 95% Pre-Installed And Others Can Be Installed In 30 Minutes. We Provide Online...
- At 32 Kg, The Treadmill Is Built Heavier Than Similar Treadmills In The League. This Ensures That The Treadmill Is Very Sturdy And Safe. This Makes It Ideal For Older People To Walk With Confidence And...
- Max. User Weight(Walking): 95 Kg | Max. User Weight(Running): 65 Kg [ Note: Always Choose A Treadmill That Has User Weight Capacity At Least 20 Kg More Than Your Current Weight Since The Impact Weight...
- Register Now By Contacting Us For Diy Installation With Video Call Assistance. Working On All Days From 9 Am To 6 Pm | Easy Returns: This Product Is Eligible For Replacement/Refund Within 10 Days Of...
- 1.25 Hp Continuous Duty (Chp) Dc Motor | 2.5 Hp Peak Output | Running Area: 1150*400 Mm | Run Belt Thickness: 1.8Mm Thickness | Running Belt: Special Friction Coating For Added Traction | No. Of Preset...
- Plug & Run Treadmill - No Assembly Required
- 2.0HP DC Motor
- Max User Weight: 100KG
- Manual Incline for intense workout
- LCD Display - Time, Speed, Distance, Heart rate, Calories, Program
- Free Installation across India. Call +91-95245-00088 to register for installation (Working hrs: Monday to Saturday from 10-6 pm).Also register installation through whatsapp (Pls message with Name,Order...
- Warranty Details: 3 Year Motor Warranty, 1 Year Parts Warranty & LifeTime Frame Warranty
- Technical Feature:Time, Speed,Distance, Calorie, Pulse, Fat Measure
- Running Surface(LxB): 390 - 1100 mm(15.3" x 43.3")
- Motor Regular Power: 1.5 HP/Motor Peak Power: 2 HP
- ideal for commercial treadmill
- 【POWERFUL MOTOR & SPEED】1.5 HP Continuous & 3 HP Peak Motor ensures perfect performance for running, jogging or walking in the comfort of your home,. This electric treadmill with low noise motor is...
- 【MULTIFUNCTIONAL TREADMILL】The multifunctional LCD display tracks your performance including time, calorie, speed, distance and pulse, promising a superior and effective home treadmill workout. You...
- 【A VARIETY OF WORKOUT OPTIONS】To burn calories more effectively, we specially programmed 12 different running setting, with the help of these preset training plans, you can choose the best plan to...
- 【RUNNING SURFACE】 (L x W) – 1100 X 400mm, 5 Layer Anti-Skid, grass texture running belt. Hand held Pulse Stay in your target heart rate zone with built-in thumb sensors that help you monitor your...
- 【INSTALLATION & WARRANTY】 Do It Your Self Installation. For video call assistance call us +9182202 09111 | WARRANTY-- Lifetime Frame Warranty, 6 months Motor Warranty, and 6 months Parts warranty. To...
- Active post-sales and customer support - On Call installation and service all across India. After Delivery please contact us on: [1800-572-6402/1800-572-6303] or WhatsApp on (+91-6260741910/ 11) (Working...
- Warranty: 6-month warranty against any manufacturing defect
- LCD Display - Speed, Time, Distance, Calories and Heart rate
- Heart rate sensors on handrail
- Foldable with manual lock
LET'S PLAY Treadmill DC Motor is Compatible with All Home use Treadmill
(3) VOLTAGE:- DC 180(V), OUTPUT POWER - 2.0HP, CURRENT (A)- 9, SPEED (RPM)- 4600
(1) MATERIAL:-Outer material is made up from iron and Inside is used PERMANENT MAGNET
(2) USAGE:- This motor is used for all Home use treadmill
(5) CONTENT:- 1 BOX X 1 DC MOTOR
- Plug and run: Healthgenie pre-installed Treadmill 3691pm is 90% already installed. The user just required to lift up the panel and plug in the screws
- Display: the treadmill comes with 3 Window LED display with blue backlight. The user can check speed, time, distance& calories while exercising on the treadmill
- Speed range: the Healthgenie Treadmill comes with speed range of 1-10 kmph. The user can manipulate the running speed from up/down buttons or with speed shortcut buttons provided on the panel
- User weight capacity: The maximum user weight capacity of Healthgenie 3691pm Treadmill is 110Kg
- Easy transportation: the 3691pm Treadmill equipped with easy transportation feature. The portable wheels are placed at the bottom for easy transportation of Treadmill from one place to another place
How To Choose The Best Treadmill In India?
The right home gym treadmill can help you to lose your maximum weight, and combine fitness into your life. If you are on the hunt for a new home gym treadmill, then here is our guide you must read before making a purchase. It covers all the features you must know while browsing for a treadmill, and how you can save your time and money.
Price Range is something a person always consider while buying a treadmill or large item. However, some starts with 12K and go above 40K. On the other side, a less expensive treadmill will be right for you if you want to do a basic workout. Or you don’t plan to use the machine daily.
Always remember one thing that you will get what you pay for. So ask yourself how much are you like to spend? Everyone has their own range. And your reach will show how serious you are for your health.
However, it is not required to have all the rich addition if you are a devotee towards your workout. You can gain what you want, even by using a treadmill without any bells and whistles.
Next, you have to consider is space. How much room you can offer a treadmill in your home. To save time before shopping, measure the floor space you are planning to put it on. In the market you get a different type of machines, some are folding and some not, some are slim, and some are bulky. The dimension of your device and room plays a vital role before jumping to its features.
However, a treadmill looks a lot smaller in the store than it will in your home. So be sure before investing your hard-earned money. In case you don’t have enough space, you can consider a folding treadmill. It seems like a good option- easier to fold, unfold and move. But still, it will take some space when folded. Moreover, if you are doing online shopping, then give a try test in the store, as it will help you to know its real size.
As we already suggested, you should go for a trial before buying one. Every treadmill built lightly different from a comfort point of view. With this, you can feel good and natural. You must make sure that you stand on it once and give it a try.
For case, you can find various features on one treadmill, like arm railing. Think, on one machine arm railing is not in the right place as per your comfort. But on the other machine, you feel perfect.
Likewise, some of them have a wider belt than others. In that case, raised belt size will add comfort for large people. There are so many factors that go into how you feel while you run on it. If you are a beginner, then you really need to get in there and give it a try.
A treadmill’s horsepower level matters a lot. The more horsepower (HP), the longer motor will allow you to run without starting to fail out. To make this thing know, the motor power is described in term of HP or CHP ( continuous horsepower). CHP is the most useful thing to take into thought.
However, it shows how much power a motor can handle out at a constant run. Most of the treadmills built for home use come with 2.25 and 4.25 CHP. You can also find some treadmills with 1.5 CHP or 5.0 CHP motor.
So the question arrives. How much power do you need? It’s simple; it depends on the type of exercise you plan to do.
For example –
- Walking – Choose 1.5 CHP to 2.0 CHP.
- Jogging – Choose 2.5 CHP or higher.
- Running – Choose 3.0 CHP or higher
Pro Tip – most treadmills motors today come with a lifetime warranty. But the cheaper models offer limited warranties ( around 2 to 2.5 years). So it’s best to check the price and guarantee period of each part.
Most of the home treadmills today comes with a built-in workout plans. It runs many of your exercise styles. Keep in mind that the lowest treadmills only work in standard mode. So be sure that you would take benefit of the additional features before losing your money.
Here are a couple of options you might get in your machine:-
- iFit – It is an all in one fitness app. It provides downloads workouts in various formats, including google maps and street view. The iFit Google map app lets you move any route and virtual life. Plus you can also copy the hills and terrain action.
- Virtual Active – It delivers the workout program through interactive videos. The video works with your home TV to immerse you in scenic settings with ambient sound. However, it might cost you more. So it’s all up to you and your choice.
- Wireless Pulse Monitors – It helps you exercise more fruitful by giving accurate heat rate. Some of the treadmills also offer great heart rate control. However, there are preset workout plans that will change to help you stay in your heart rate zone.
- Cushioning – A treadmill with good cushioning is going to ride you much. Do you know what the role of cushioning in a treadmill is? Well, I tell you, it helps protect your joints from the impact of exercise. It reduces your force of about 15-40%. However, it is vital for runners. It not only just lessen the result, but it also raises stamina. Some of it features flexible flooring so that runners like you choose their comfort level.
- Incline – Want faster health results? Then a treadmill incline helps in that. It helps you burn your calories fast. It also reduces the stress on your joints. Plus it allows you to achieve the different muscle target. Most of the machine’s tracks included to a maximum of 10, 15 or 20% slope. On the other side, a few brands hold small declines too. Only the cheapest machines with slope feature require a manual change. This is an essential factor, as it will give you a great sign to perform different forms.
- Extra Features – If you’re looking for extra features in your treadmill, then look something like water bottle holder to Bluetooth features. Plus tablet holder or console fans. These features might be worth the extra investment only if they motivate you. It would help if you also looked for its warranty feature.
Frequently Asked Questions
It depends on the model that you picked. These days most of the machines come in a large dimension that asks you more space. So plan your area first before buying any type of treadmill.
You should uniformly run for at least 15 to 30 minutes every day. In the starting, you can’t even make to 15 minutes. But once you get used to it, it becomes easy for you to run for 20 to 30 minutes.
CHP is nothing but the Continuous Horse Power. It was earlier mentioned just as HP or Horse Power. Nowadays, it has become a trend to denote it as CHP, as it denoted significantly more power compared to that of Horse Power. It is the vital thing which denotes the power of the motor of the treadmill. You should definitely check out this specification while buying the treadmill. A motor can be called as a high power only based on this specification.
If you go for more power, you will end up spending more money. You don’t require much power if you are just planning to walk and jog. However, if you are a rigorous runner, you should consider buying the treadmill with high power. You can opt for 2.0 HP/CHP if you intend to just walk. You can buy a 2.5 HP treadmill if you plan to jog and run. The weight of the user is a deciding factor too. You can adopt the above guidelines if you weigh less than 90kg.
It is a general assumption that the folding treadmills are not sturdy compared to the non-folding ones. This was definitely true in the treadmills launched a few years ago. However, that’s not true anymore. Modern foldable treadmills are sturdy enough to handle the strenuous workouts well. It is especially useful for homes since it consumes less space. Folding the treadmill doesn’t require much effort too. You will be able to fold the treadmill and store it conveniently in lesser space.