Best Roti maker reviews: Ever tried making perfectly round chapatis? Hell of a job, isn’t it? It is really tough to make round chapatis unless you have years of experience. Some people even prefer to order chapatis from restaurants.
Ever tried making perfectly round chapatis? Roti Makers have been created to make round roti in no time. A roti maker operates easily and smoothly and gives out delicious, hot rotis for you. This not only saves your time but keeps you healthy by using minimal oil or butter. Here we perfectly curated 9 best roti maker brands india.
List Of Top 10 Best Roti Maker (Chapati Maker) of 2020
- BAJAJ VACCO Electricals – Over 60 years old National Company with Tradition of High Quality and Un-conditional After Sales Services.
- Automatic Electric Chapati/Roti/Khakra Maker : The Product from BAJAJ VACCO has been crafted with utmost engineering precision to make sure that nothing short of the BEST rotis / chapattis / khakras reach...
- High quality components : The roti / chapati - maker has been made of superior quality tubular element. The tawa has been made of a best food grade Teflon coated non-stick aluminium. Besides, the sturdy...
- Ultra-safe with a shockproof body and heat resistant handles : The roti / chapati - maker is ultra-safe having a shockproof body and a heat resistant handles. This makes sure that you can use the rotis /...
- Automatic cut-off feature with indicator light : What sets this roti / chapati - maker apart is that it has an pre-determined (fixed temperature) automatic cut-off feature which cuts-off the heat supply to...
- WAFFLE MAKING MADE SIMPLE: Enjoy Belgian waffles at home in minutes with this innovative, durable and easy to handle waffle maker
- 180 DEGREE ROTATION: Easy-to-handle rotary feature for even and uniform baking on top and bottom. This 180 Degree rotating function with cool-touch handle, allows you to cook evenly with just a flip of the...
- ADJUSTABLE BROWNING CONTROL: Featuring a thermostat for browning settings. Adjustable temperature control helps in achieving desired browning. Cook your waffle lighter or darker, just the way you want it
- NON-STICK PLATES: Remove your waffle from the nonstick grid plates with no sticking or scraping. Non-stick coating on the cooking plate ensures effortless release and easy clean-up.(Note- Grid Plates are...
- DRIP TRAY: Removable Drip tray protects countertops from messy batter and make for easy clean-up
- ✔️APPLICATION-Useful for flatning or pressing puri poori in kitchen.Heavy presser machine ,nearly 1kg with easy operation.
- ✔️SIZE-This puri machine is of large size and having diameter of nearly 6 inches.IT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MAKING ROTIS.
- ✔️ANTI SLIP SOLE-This poori presser is provided with an anti skid/slip sole that does not lets the presser machine move when you press the machine for pressing the peda.
- IT IS NOT A ROTI MAKER.
- ✔️PACKING -The poori presser will be sent to you in fitted,ready to use condition,that means you will not have to fix the handle on your own.NOTE-Do not expect 100% flattening...
- Makes it convenient to make chapattis and puris with its automatic mixing and kneading
- Customise ingredients by using different types of flour and treat yourself to delicious, healthy varieties of bread such as Brown, Wheat or Oats Bread
- LCD display with 19 digital customized programs - Basic Bread | Quick Bread | Sweet Bread | French Bread | Whole-Wheat Bread | Rice Bread | Gluten-Free Bread | Dessert | Poori Atta | Pizza Dough | Chapatti...
- Adjustable crust control - light, medium and dark. Easy to operate and its detachable components make it easy to clean and store.
- Warranty: 1 year domestic warranty on manufacturing defects. For complaints, please contact us on: Whatsapp[97 11 55 88 77] or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Diameter - 6.5 -7 inches. Anti skid heavy base
- Suits all your needs to make pooris, chapatis and all
- It is durable and easy to clean.
- Use some oil while you use it so that the dough doesnot get sticky
- APPLICATION: Useful for flattening or pressing poori, papad and khakra in kitchen. Heavy preser machine approx 1kg with easy operation. Use some oil while you use it so that the dough does not get sticky.
- SIZE: This puri machine is of large size and having working diameter of nearly 6 inches. It is suitable for making small rotis not big rotis.
- EASY TO USE, CLEAN & CARE: Puri press is suitable for beginner to make perfectly round (evenly in shape & thin) Puri. The grip of the handle is provided with non-slippery plastic that is textured for...
- ANTI SLIP SOLE: This poori presser is provided with an anti-skid/slip sole that does not lets the presser machine move when you press the machine for pressing the peda.
- NOTE: Do not expect 100% flattening as in case of belan made puris, but you will get 90% to 95% of that for sure. Rest depends on practice. THIS IS NOT AN ELECTRIC ROTI MAKER. THIS MACHINE JUST FLATTEN THE...
- Useful for flatning or pressing puri poori in kitchen.Heavy presser machine ,nearly 1kg with easy operation.
- Use some oil while you use it so that the dough doesnot get sticky
- This poori presser is provided with an anti skid/slip sole that does not lets the presser machine move when you press the machine for pressing the peda.
- PACKING -The poori presser will be sent to you in fitted,ready to use condition,that means you will not have to fix the handle on your own.NOTE-Do not expect 100% flattening as in case of belan made...
- Easy to use, Clean & care: Puri Maker is suitable for beginner to make perfectly round (evenly in shape & thin) Puri. To clean, wipe with damp or dry cloth.
- HEAVENLY HOME-MADE BREAD – Sharp Bread Maker is designed with advanced Japanese technology that bakes soft and fresh bread with even textures all around and prevents the loss of nutrients. It will spread...
- LOAF SIZE AND CRUST COLOUR CONTROL – This bread maker comes with two loaf sizes option i.e. 700 grams and 1000 grams. Choose the right option according to the situation in demand. It also provides three...
- 12 PROGRAMMED MENUS – This product is developed keeping in mind the nutritional benefits of fresh bread. it has 12 in-built programmed menus that will make your job more easy, convenient and hectic-free...
- FRUIT AND NUT DISPENSER – The fruit & nut dispenser releases the ingredients automatically at the optimum time. The Bread Pan is designed to make the bread evenly baked and healthier without any...
- SLEEK AND COMPACT DESIGN – Our product comes with the compact design (longest size is just 14 inches) and a shiny and glossy stainless-steel body that will fit perfectly in your kitchen. Use this product...
What is Roti Maker (Chapati Maker) & How it Works?
What you really have to understand here is that, this machine works with pressure and heat. You place the dry dough ball on the maker, and just close the lid, applying pressure. Being an electronic machine, it gets incredibly hot in no time, and the pressure applied with such a hot surface starts to cook the dough up!
The amount of pressure you apply will determine the size of the chapati. The width can also vary with pressure. If you want slim chapatis, you should put less dough and more pressure and if you want best thick chapatis, you can do the opposite! You don’t need to worry about your dough sticking to the lid of the roti maker, since most of the manufacturers of such devices use American Non-Stick Coating on the surface of their lids! This coating is the same that you see in premium and expensive Kadhais!
The options that we have selected for you also strictly adhere to this industry standard since it is a very important feature to have in a roti maker! What to consider before buying any Roti Maker.
Types of Roti Maker
Figure out first which type you want to go for and then you can decide the best roti maker for you based on your needs.
1. Electric Roti Maker
A clue that it is an electric one is that it has an electric presser. It is composed of two electrically heated hot plates which press each other to cook your roti. This is the most common type used in Indian kitchens.
Some models can be used to cook other flatbreads like khakras and parathas.
2. Automatic Roti Maker
This is the most convenient type and needs the least assistance from you. Just add all the ingredients inside it and you can already walk away. When you come back, you can enjoy the finished product. This is the fully automatic type.
Another advantage of this is, it is not just a single roti maker but can do multiple roties and even different kinds of bread as well.
Now you know the 2 different types of roti maker, let’s turn the page and discuss on the things you need to keep in mind before buying a roti maker.
Best Roti Maker Buying Guide
Make sure to note everything that will be discussed below so you can stir away from any regrets not being able to get that best roti maker for your home.
It is important that the price must fit with your budget. But for roti makers, the price equates quality. Don’t settle for less as it may cost you more in the long run. Cheaper models might not give you the roti quality you want or may lead you to shell out more money for repairs. Balance the quality to that of your budget so you can save yourself from frustrations.
The price also differs based on the size of roti maker you want. So think of this beforehand before buying one.
2. Griddle Material and Size
The griddle also known as tawa, should be made of aluminum as it is a good distributor of heat. Also, it should be made of non-stick material so you don’t need to add much oil on it. To make the best roti, choose 8 to 10 inches tawa sizes.
This is chosen also based on the size of your family as some griddle material can cook faster than others and with consistent size and quality. You would not want them to be waiting for their roti right!
3. Temperature and Power Usage
For best result, the cooking surface of the roti maker should reach 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Roti maker consumes less power so it is one of the most economical appliances in there, especially as it saves you from using gas. But more or less for a maker with a 10-inch tawa, it requires a total of 1000 watts.
- ON/ OFF Indicator Light – to know if the product is working or not. This is also a safety feature for some with auto off when the heat limit is reached.
- Shockproof Body – safety feature of almost all roti makers. Because it works with a lot of electricity to come up with heat. The body material is built to avoid electric hazards.
- Non-Heating handle lift – some lift/handles have an extra coat as added protection against heat and electrical accidents when touched.
- Adjustable Temperature Knob – usually has 3 temperature variation to choose from. So you can adjust just how well you want your roties to be cooked.
Take time to take to consider all the things indicated above before you make the decision on buying a roti maker.
Read More >> Best Slow Cooker Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to use a roti maker?
Put the dough in the center of the bottom plate and close the lid for it to flatten. Hold it tightly then enclosed it with a little bit of force. Wait for it until the dough spreads out automatically to get the shape of the roti.
Lift the cover so that moisture will enter this will allow the air bubbles to appear.
Lift the roti and turn it to the other side and then close the lid cover and turn on the roti maker.
You have to wait now until the red light has finished blinking which only depicts that the cooking has concluded.
2. Is roti maker safe for human’s health?
Absolutely yes, simply because roti makers have food grade materials which do not contain any chemicals that can harm our health.
3. Do roti makers consume so much electricity?
It primarily depends on the model of your roti maker but mostly they consume very little power. However, there are some roti makers that are completely manual that is why you should not be bothered about your electricity bill.
4. Is it safe to buy a roti maker online?
Yes, as long it is bought from a trusted website like Amazon.
5. Which is advisable to buy an electronic roti maker or a manual one?
It primarily depends on your preference however if you are a person that is always on the go an electronic one is the most appropriate to go for. But if you plan to use it outdoors a manual one is the best choice for you.
6. How often can I use an automatic roti maker?
You can use it every day without any limitation. However, it is an electronic device so it is much better to give it some rest after using it by turning it off and unplugging it on the electrical outlet.
7. What maintenance that I can do on my roti maker to keep it in tiptop shape?
For the automatic ones, cleaning it after use is a great way to avoid any malfunctions that are caused by dirt and residue. And for the manual ones which are usually made of marble then you must keep it dry after cleaning and avoid exposing it on tremendous heat and always keep it in a cool dry place.
8. Aside from roti? What else can I make on a roti maker?
Although some of the roti makers only allow roti to be created on their machine there are some that are multifunctional. Some of the delicacies that you can create are chapattis, khakhra, puri, papad and other kinds of dough.
9. Is there a significant difference in the roti that is created on an automatic roti maker and on a manual one?
Yes, there is a large difference as automatic roti makers provide uniform heating which makes the roti created on them more desirable and evenly cooked.