Electric kettles provide the best and easy way to heat water without a stove so that Electric kettle has become one of the basic appliances in any kitchen.Electric kettles are best in instant boiling water to prepare coffee or tea. This appliance is very helpful, especially in cold season – who doesn’t love to drink hot coffee or tea during chilly winters.But before buy Electric Kettles online one must go through our Electric kettles buying Guide to choose the right electric kettle.
Electric kettles buying Guide:
Capacity: Capacity is the most important thing you should notice before buying. Most of the electric kettles present in Indian market come in either 1 or 2-liter capacity. On an average, a large accommodates 250ml liquid. If you need 3 cups of boiled water, then 1-liter capacity is enough.
Boiling Fastness: Now a days in every modern kitchen we can get electric kitchen appliances because we don’t have enough time to spend in kitchens, So this factor become important when you buying Electric Kettles. This factors depends on the power consumption – higher the wattage, quicker you can get the results. An electric kettle requires 1500 watts to provide 1-liter hot water in 3 – 4 minutes. But if you want 1.5 to 2-liter capacity electric kettle, then wattage should be more 1500 to get hot water quickly.
Some modern electric kettles come with other features as well like water level indicators, temperature settings and others. You can read information about these factors in our Electric Kettle Buying Guide.
We have also researched for 20+ hours in testing, reviewing and analyzing to shortlist best 7 electric kettles in India for you.
Here are the best top 10 Electric Kettle available in India:
- Morphy Richards
- Singer Aroma
- RNG EKO
- Clever Kitchen
Electric Kettle Price in India 2019
- Content: Prestige Electric Kettle-Pkoss1.5(1.5L with Concealed Element and Detachable Power Base)
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit, Performance Features : Power indicator light that lights up as it begins to boil water and automatic shut-off after boiling ; Its water level indicator enables you to easily measure...
- Voltage: 230V; Wattage: 1500W
- Superior quality Stainless Steel body
- Auto cut off facility
- 360 degree swirl base
- Content: Prestige Electric Kettle 1.7L with concealed element and detachable power base
- Net Quantity: 1 unit
- Specifications - power - 1500 watts , Voltage: 230V, Material- stainless steel, concealed element
- Suitable for: Water, Tea and Soups
- Stainless Steel Body, Pull Lid Opening
- Capacity: 1ltr, 1000w to 1200w
- 360 degree rotation of body along with detachable power base
- Borosilicate glass body with concealed heating element with stainless steel cover, No plastic element has been used in the body, making it absolutely safe to use.
- Auto switch-off for overheating and boil-drying protection
- Fast boiling electric kettle: This kettle with 1500 watts of power boils water in just 2-3 minutes. Conveniently prepare hot tea, delicious cocoa, or instant soup in short time
- Extra large capacity: Humanized design and large-capacity of 1.5 L can help you make multiple cups of tea or coffee at the same time, convenient and time-saving. It might be a good size kettle for your...
- Concealed heating element : This electric kettle is convenient and safe with Concealed heating element . This avoids calcification and makes your kettle long lasting
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 1500W
- Material: stainless steel with rubber protection
- Specification: capacity: 1.8 litre | type: electric kettle
- Special feature: automatic turn off technology
- Hygienic stainless steel body
- 1500 W electric kettle ; Other Features: On / Off Switch, Press Button for Lid Opening, Easy to Pour, Built-in Steam Pipe, Metal Cladding around Base, Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Elegant designed and sturdy product
- Food grade stainless steel
- Wide opening for easy pouring and cleaning
- Concealed heating element and cord winder
Which is the Electric Kettle Online to buy in India?
In this article we are going to cover the most popular Electric Kettles of 2019 available today. Check out the full list here at Best Electric Kettles.
1. Philips HD-9303/02 Electric Kettle
One of the most selling and reviewed electric kettle is Philips HD-9303/02 Electric Kettle ,the kettle is power efficient and is ideal for all kinds of people. Excellent Product by Philips. Very good product and serve the purpose.
Its a good product, boils water very fast. It doesn’t not have coil inside(flat bottom), so easy to clean up. Furthermore ranked 1 among the Best Electric Kettles under Rs 2500
Grab this electric kettle as it is easy to maintain which makes it suitable for bachelors, students living in hostels. Pick it up for its thermostat which helps in temperature regulation
2. Orpat OEK-8147 Electric Kettle
Orpat OEK-8147 Electric Kettle is amazing, boils up liquids within seconds, has an automatic cut off so no need to worry about spillage. It is cordless so very easy to handle, wires won’t stick around while operating it. The product is quite good, safe and easy to use. Completely value for money, stainless steel body, compact design and has the best performance as well.
All in all, the kettle has an admirable storage capacity and is ideal for household purposes. Buy it since it is power saving.
3. Kenstar KKB10C3P-DBH Electric Kettle
Kenstar KKB10C3P-DBH Electric Kettle is a amazing and classy product. Product quality worth its price. Its boiling process is very fast.. Best product in this price range. Very useful for boiling water. Moreover ranked 1 in this list of the Best Electric Kettles under Rs 800.
4. Morphy Richards Instacook Kettle
Morphy Richards has as of late propelled InstaCook that decreases the time as well as limits exertion in the kitchen. Morphy Richards Instacook works on a 1200W and helps in cooking faster. InstaCook has the vibes of an electric pot yet is really a noodle/pasta and drink creator. It offers 8 capacities and has been intended to turn into a complete dream among the buyers.
The only drawbacks of this product are that the thermostat starts at any point of time unexpectedly. The customers have also reviewed that its auto shut off feature creates problems and isn’t efficient enough.
5. RNG EKO Green Electric LED Glass Kettle
RNG EKO Green Electric LED Glass Kettle is a standout among other electric kettle marks in India and has effectively propelled its scope of exceptionally productive electric that has prevailed upon many client’s hearts straight away.
It includes high-end thermostats which give the product an edge over the rest of the electric kettles available in India. One major disadvantage of this product will have to be that it is only good for the boiling of water and is generally not used for other complex tasks.
Its drawbacks is that the readings of its water level are inside of the kettle that makes it quite difficult to operate it and also has very short wire to operate.
Frequently ask question
What electric kettle should I buy that I can use to boil water and cook noodles?
You should go for a kettle with a big mouth and more capacity, that way it’ll be easier to clean if you cook ready to cook noodles in it, like Maggie. Also got with the kettle with no extra outlet for measuring.
Should you buy an Electric Kettle online?
Purchasing an electric kettle online is a perfect option for individuals in the present age. They don’t have opportunity to head outside and purchase an electric pot for themselves. There are a great deal of online stages accessible in India that help you purchase an electric pot for yourself from the best electric pot brands of India.
Are stainless steel electric kettles safe?
Stainless steel kettle is always better and safer for our health compared to plastic kettle.
Reason: Plastic kettle companies always market the product as heat resistant and it will not be harmful. But the ground reality is you take any form of plastic product, if you store anything hot product in it, there will always be chemicals leaching out from the plastic and dissolving into the hot product. Because any plastic is made of many chemicals mixed together.
But coming to stainless steel, just a single product single material and there will not be any chemicals leaching out of it when you pour hot products.
Does electric kettle kill bacteria?
Boiling the water kills microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria and parasites. … An automatic electric kettle will normally bring water to a rolling boil before switching itself off, which will be sufficient. When using a microwave oven, ensure that the water boils hard.
Buying the same from an online platform makes you choose the right electric kettle by looking and comparing the best electric kettles in India. We hope our research and this list helped you do the same.