Best Air Fryers In India: Air Fryer could be a new and exciting appliance for your kitchen. In case if you are planning to buy an Air Fryer in India then this post is especially for you, Here in this post, we will talk about what are air fryers and how they work, the Top 10 Best Air Fryers In India In 2019 and at the end we will give you a Quick Buying Guide which will help you choose one of the best air fryers for your home and kitchen even if you are a first time buyer.
Best Air Fryers In India For 2019
Easy Cleaning, Wattage, and capacity, Size, and Settings, Taste of the Output Food and temperature control are some of the factors that we should consider when selecting an Air Fryer. We have compiled the list of best Air Fryers based on the above features, user ratings, and price.
Here’s our list of Top 10 Best Air Fryers In India, Also we have given the direct links to these best air fryers so that you can buy them easily. In case if you are looking for any other kitchen or home appliances, do check our Home & Kitchen category.
- Type: Air Fryer
- Cooking capability: Fry, grill, roast and bake
- 30 minutes timer with adjustable temperature control for the perfect result
- Turbotunnel fresh air technology with non-stick frying basket
- Content: Prestige Air Fryer Paf 4.0
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Capacity - 2.6 L. Adjustable Temperature Control 80 To 200 Degree Celsius.
- Rapid Air Technology- Roast, Air Fry, Bake, Steam, Saute, And Grill
- 3D uniform Heating Technology, Overheating Protection
- In-built Thermostat, Timer | Ready Bell & Cool Touch Handle
- Healthy frying with Rapid Air technology
- With the Airfryer you can fry, grill, roast and even bake
- Features: Fry, grill, roast & even bake conveniently using Little or no oil.
- Compact design (Capacity 2 litres). - Fast and efficient frying.
- Type: Air Fryer
- Cooking capability: Fry, grill, roast and bake
- 2 years warranty, 1350W power
- Up to 80% less fat - compared to conventional fryers
- Specially design cooking pan for better cooking result
- Frying material steel and 30 minutes timer with end alarm
What Are Air Fryers & How Do They Work?
Air Fryer is an amazing kitchen appliance which works on Rapid Air Technology, in other words, it uses hot air to cook the food which traditionally was cooked in deep oil fried. It helps to reduce the oil and in turn fat intake in our food which is really good for our health.
The food to be fried is kept in the basket of air fryer. Then the Rapid Air Technology makes the hot air circulated very rapidly around the food in the basket. This heats up the food in the basket from all sides at once, and thus the food is cooked evenly.
It’s a really healthy, fast and easy way to prepare food. You can fry several foods like potato chips, french fries, chicken etc in an air fryer.
Read More >> Top 20 Best Microwave Ovens in India
Advantages Of Using An Air Fryer
There are numerous advantages of using an Air Fryer as compared to traditional ways of cooking, here’s a few of them.
1. Healthy: The first and most important benefit of using air friers are that it’s very healthy. We all know consuming oils in excess is not good for our health and we can’t control the oil in traditional ways of cooking. Here with an air fryer, you get fried food with approximately 80% less oil in your food. This is one of the main reason, these air fryers are getting popular.
2. Fast & Easy: It’s really easy to fry anything using an air fryer, just set the timer and desired temperature level, it does the rest of the work. Also, as the temperature increases quickly, you will get the fried food in just a couple of minutes.
3. Safe & Clean: Again it’s safe to use an air frier, as you are not going to fry using oil in a kadhai, there is less chance of burning due to hot oil. Also, here, in this case, you don’t need to clean greasy oil from utensils after cooking the food.
Features to Look for While Buying An Air Fryer?
1. Capacity: Air fryer comes in many sizes. Smaller model may be around less than 1 Litre while larger models may reach 4 liters or more, depending on the make and model. So make sure that the fryer you buy has enough capacity for your frying needs.
2. Wattage: Most air fryers in India require around 1000 and 1500 Watts of power for their proper functioning. Make sure that power outlets in your kitchen can support this kind of wattage.
3. Size & Cord Length: Make sure that your kitchen have enough space for the air fryer you buy. Also check that the length of the cord of air fryer is enough for your kitchen.
4. Temperature Control: Temperature control is an important feature that allows the user to cook different types of food. Some fryers might not be able to reach high temperatures. So before buying an air fryer, make sure that it is able to reach high temperature enough to suit your food frying needs.
5. Food Separator: The food separator divides fryer basket into 2 parts, enabling you to fry 2 foods at once. It helps the user to cook two types of food at the same time which decreases cooking time and increases efficiency. This type of feature is available only in some fryers. In India, the air fryer brand, which have this feature, requires you to buy the food separator for extra cost.
6. Automatic Shut-Off / Timer: This feature turns off the fryer automatically to prevent food from overcooking and alert you when cooking is complete. So do look for this option while buying an air fryer.
7. Warranty: Since air fryers are new in market and some buyers will use the air fryer for first time, it is necessary to consider the warranty period in your buying decision. Warranty period for air fryers lies between 1 and 2 years.
Now you know what features to look for while buying an air fryer. While ranking the best air fryers, I made a comparison on the basis of features listed by official air fryer site, reviews and ratings by real buyers, best air fryer with price available online, etc.
Also note that the popularity of an air fryer does not guarantee its quality so I did not use that metric. Here is the list of top best air fryers in India to buy online.
How to Clean an Air fryer?
- Before you start cleaning the air fryer, you need to detach the attachments and keep them aside.
- Take a damp cloth and clean the attachments thoroughly. If you find more oil or grease on the fryer, use liquid soup with hot water to wipe out the food particles and unnecessary stains.
- You can also use brush to clean the hard to reach areas of the frying machine.
- To clean the heating element, use a baking solution (mix of baking powder and hot water). Fill it in spray bottle and press gently on the areas you wish to clean.
- Once the cleaning process is completed, allow it to dry for sometime i.e. say 1-2 hours. Now you will see the tremendous results – shiny, neat and hygiene.
Air Fryer Tips and Precautions
Cooking the delicious food in air fryers is fun, healthy and comes at reasonable prices than large electric cooking appliances. They minimize the usage of oil in fried food and also save your cooking time. Here, we’ve given some of the useful tips and precautions that everyone must follow while dealing with the air fryers. It not only adds taste but also improves the lifespan of cooking appliance. Check it out!
- You need to thoroughly mix and shake the food inside the machine for 2-3 minutes and to apply oil and heat evenly for frying.
- For crispiness, fill half of the basket with the fruits and vegetables and leave the remaining empty to pass hot air.
- Always cook the food at ideal temperatures so that it will not lose the taste and nutrients.
- Before you place something in the fryer machine, wash and clean neatly with lukewarm water.
- Choose the right sized air fryer matching with the size of your family members. Otherwise, you may impose more charges.
- Look for attachments like grill, container, etc when you buy online that further helps to cook multiple dishes.
- Set the timer to 0-30 minutes to fry the ingredients and eat readily without waiting.
- Do follow the instructions and warning labels given on the user-friendly manual and cooking steps in recipe book for better taste and to enhance the usage capabilities.
Looking For More Best Air Fryers In India, Search Here!
Although we have listed above the Top 10 Best Air Fryers In India In 2019, which you can buy easily by just clicking on the given links, you can also read the reviews, view the ratings and compare the products before making your purchase decision. But in case if you want more options to view and compare, Just hit the search link given above.