The latest Smartwatches come handy in a lot of situations these days.
Smartwatches are the craze right now after which manufacturers, as well as the consumers, are splashing money.
Taking the mobile from your pocket every time you get a notification can sometimes be frustrating, isn’t it? That is where the Smartwatch helps.
Most of these Android Smart Watches not only display the mobile notifications on your wrist, but also look good on your hand. You can even accept/reject calls, check emails, enjoy music, set reminders/alarms and also track your fitness activities like calories, heart rate etc…
A perfect smartwatch doesn’t exist but a smartwatch with features that perfectly match your needs always exists.
We’re here to recommend you the 6 best smartwatches available in the market as of now.
However, investing in the right Smart Watch can be tricky if you don’t know the basics and so in this article, we’ll be listing the best Smartwatch in India along with their pros and cons.
Top 10 Best Smartwatch in India 2020
- Bluetooth Version v5.0
- Get a 1-year assured warranty from NOISE. Manage your warranty claims 24x7 by typing SUPPORT.GONOISE.COM in your browser's address bar. For product related queries please reach out to us at 8882132132 or...
- The brilliant 1.3" colour display is now full capacitive touch, supporting taps and swipes, so it is easy to read and operate.
- The strong polycarbonate case makes the ColorFit Pro 2 featherlight on your wrist and is available in 4 beautiful colours with matching swappable straps.
- 24x7 heart rate monitoring with the built in optical HR monitor that measures your heart rate every five minutes.
- Compatibility: All Android and iOS Mobile Phone & Android Tablet PC. Android Mobile Phone
- Sync function: QQ, Wechat, Twitter, Facebook; time, schedule, read message or news; Sport health: Pedometer, sedentary remind, sleep monitoring Phone function: Make phone call directly from the smart...
- With up to 230mAh of battery life, the smartwatch is always there when you need it during your daily routine. In addition, this unisex watch helps you exercise and work out in style with its...
- With this smartwatch on your wrist, you can receive and make calls, dictate text messages and send them to your friends or colleagues, call a taxi, browse through plenty of apps, and even track your...
- This dependable and versatile wearable gadget helps you organize efficiently your daily activities and achieve your full potential. The unisex watch is a virtual wrist-worn assistant.
- Smart Notifications for Incoming Calls, Text Messages, Apps, and Calendars
- Heart Rate Monitoring and PAI Heath Assessment System
- 60+ Sports Modes and 5 ATM Water Resistance
- Stress Monitoring with Breathing Training
- (SpO2) Blood-oxygen Level Measurement
- SIM card / Bluetooth phone call / answer: You can dial or answer a phone call from your wrist watch with help of bluetooth or directly from sim in the watch. (GSM call)
- Features: Sleep monitoring, Pedometer , Sedentary reminder , Anti-lost / finding phone , Remote control phone camera , Sound recorder / alarm / calender
- BATTERY: With up to 380mAh of battery life, the smartwatch is always there when you need it during your daily routine. In addition, this unisex watch helps you exercise and work out in style with its...
- Phonebook / call log / message / music synchronization : You can view the SMS messages and Notifications of Facebook
- FUNCTIONS: Bluetooth connectivity, Bluetooth Music Control, Voice Recorder, support, Calling function,g Battery with durable power,
- Standalone Phone Watch: Smart watch connected Android phone via Bluetooth or with GSM 2G SIM Card can be used as a cellphone to make/answer calls, send/get message directly.
- Multifunctional Smartwatch: Sport health: Pedometer, Calories Calculation, Sedentary Reminder, Sleep Monitoring; Other features: Remote Capture, Music player, Alarm clock, Calendar, Camera (0.3M), Two-way...
- Sync Function: Keep you aware of important events on your wrist. Download and install the APP(BT Notification) after Bluetooth connection, you can read Whatsapp,Twitter,Facebook and other application push...
- Android&IOS Compatible: Smart watches support most Bluetooth enabled phones. For Android phones, all functions(APP need) can be used. For IOS phones(APP unavailable), support partial functions, is to make...
- Wearing Comfortable: Stainless Steel Wire Drawing Surface, Precision laminating process, Nano TPU85 material strap, anti-sweat matte surface treatment, ergonomic convex design and soft strap which make...
- HD display: This smart watch comes with High sensitive capacitive touch screen, perfect match technology, Resolution ratio: 240x240 pixel
- Sync function: This smart watches for men Need put a 2G/3G network SIM card; time,schedule,read text message;Sport health: Pedometer,sleep monitoring,sedentary remind.
- Sim Card: This smart watch for boys Compatible as an independent mobile phone with SIM card slot; Support up to 32GB Memory Card.
- Other functions: This smart watch for women have also Image viewer, Sound recorder (need put a TF card ), Audio player, Remote capture, Alarm clock, Calendar,Camera (0.3M),Two way Anti-lost.
- Make phone call directly from the smart watch for girls, including answering and dial-up. SIM slot,support make calls by Bluetooth, this smart watch also good for kids boys as well as girls.
- 2 Years Replacement Warranty All Over India
- Health Tracking: Pedometer, Sleep Monitor, Sedentary reminder, enjoy sports by recording your total steps,distance traveled and calories, allows you to understand your quality of sleep, enjoy your life...
- 100% Compatible to work with all Bluetooth Devices including Andriod, Apple and Windows OS Smartphone, Tablet and Computer/Laptops. Can work Independently as a Smart Phone as well
- The Small Bluetooth Headsets With Wireless Range Up To 10 Meters. It Offers You The Wireless Freedom And It Gives You The Most Comfortable Wearing Experience
- HD Display - Full round screen smartwatch, High sensitive capacitive touch screen, Perfect match technology, Resolution ratio: 240x240 pixel
- ⭐️ 2 Years Replacement Warranty All Over India
- 💓 Health and Accurate Fitness Tracker: Enjoy an all new, unique SPORTS mode with the this smartwatch Sync with your phone and it supports sports and record all-day activities like sleep monitor, steps,...
- 🚴 24/7 Heart Rate Monitor & Sleep Tracker: Accurate and effective heart rate monitoring, helping you better understand your health and making a reasonable adjustment to your lifestyle. Automatic sleep...
- ⭐ Smart Notifications: In addition to tracking, this smartwatch connects to the app, available for all smartphones so you can receive incoming phone messages, calls, and more. The Smartwatch offers...
- 🏃 Other Features: You can also use it to calculate additional items. Control your camera with the camera app
- Works Over Your Expectation: smart watches for men - easy to connect to your smartphones and speaker phone works seemlessly.The voice of bluetooth smart watch and smartwatch android is clear and loud....
- Broad compatibility of Bluetooth smart watch for women: The smartwatch android compatible with all Bluetooth enabled smartphones like oppo, vivo, mi, samsung, huawei ,lenovo, oneplus ,HTC, Xiaomi etc.
- Multi-Function smart watches : Pedometer, Sedentary remind,Calander,Calculator Sleep monitoring, Remote photos, Music playing, Alarm clock, Two-way anti lost remind, muti-language, daylight saving time and...
- smart watch for girls : Precisely record your sporting data, monitor and help you manage your health quality, monitoring how well you sleep last night, help you find your cellphone when lost it.
- smart watch for kids Wearing More Comfortable : Smartwatch Android Stainless steel surface, anti-sweat matte surface treatment, soft strap which make wearing more comfortable.
- Smartwatch Sim Card Support( GSM, micro SIM , Doesn't support Jio 4G), TF Card upto 8GB, 2 mp camera, Audio supported, G-sensor
- Durable and Reliable Performance from a high quality manufacturer.
- Compatibility: All Android and iOS Mobile Phone & Android Tablet PC. Android Mobile Phone: Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, HUAWEI, ZTE, OPPO, XIAOMI, and so on. iOS Mobile Phone: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5,...
- Best in segment Display, Touch, Chipset and Working memory (Compared to all products in this segment)
- Make phone call directly from the smart watch, including answering and dial-up. SIM slot,support make calls by Bluetooth or smart watch
Best Smartwatches Reviews in India 2020
Apple Watch Series 4
- Over 30% larger display
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Digital Crown with haptic feedback
- 50% louder speaker
This activity watch comes with the largest Watch displays variants. And apart from the display used in this smartwatch it also comes with Electrical heart sensor. the display used in apple watch series 4 is LTPO OLED Retina display with advance Force Touch technology.
Let’s talk about more on its feature Has built-in GPS and comes with electrical and optical sensor used in this smart band. It is packed with uses an S4 with 64-bit dual-core processor and comes with 16GB of internal memory usage. The OS used in this smartwatch is iOS that is compatible with all Apple smartphone. This smartwatch supports Bluetooth 5.0 and wifi to connect with a smartphone.
- Comes in 3 different colors and 6 variants of these colors
- 44mm display which is over 30% larger than the Series 3
- 50% more volume on the loudspeaker
- Comes with electrical and optical heart sensors
- Digital crown with its haptic feedback lets you control the watch like the home button on the iPhone. It also lets you lock out the watch when you are underwater and when unlocked, the crown ejects any water that enters the speaker.
- S4 Silicon in Package of a 64-bit dual-core processor for ultra-fast processing.
- Aluminum case for break prevention
- Detects heartbeat, fall motion and much more than any other smartwatch
- The fall and heart monitor even prompt an SOS button in case you fall down or are having a health emergency.
- Has a comprehensive Siri, We can Make calls, text and toggle a bunch of other things with its complete haptic touch screen.
SAMSUNG Gear S3 Smartwatch
- 1.3-inch 360x360 super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
- Corning gorilla glass SR+
- Galaxy wearable app
- Compatibility: Samsung Android, other Android, iOS (Bluetooth) and iOS (Stand alone)
- Certified IP68 and MIL-STD-810G (temperatures and shock resistant)
It’s not that easy to create a list of smart devices and not include Samsung in it. Samsung has always been in direct competition to Apple’s watch series. The gear series by Samsung stands as its answer to the Apple Watch.
The Gear S3 comes with impressive, classy and killer looks and a very strong stainless steel body. It’s always on the dial has 15+ changeable pre-loaded dial designs, very sturdy and waterproof corning glass screen and multifunctionality makes it be worthy of the second place on our list.
- Comes with a pure strong stainless steel body
- Has a 1.3 inch super AMOLED touchscreen display with great viewability
- Strong Corning Gorilla Glass
- IP68 and MIL-STD-810G certified device and thus it is shock and temperature resistant
- Compatible with any Bluetooth (4.2) enabled smartphone and also with the certain stand-alone OS (Android and iOS)
- WiFi-enabled device
- Tizen OS with Dual Core 1GHz processor with 768mb RAM for smooth and fast operation
- 4 GB internal memory. Load in music to listen via Bluetooth speakers or images and run anything without interruption.
- Contains high precision GPS, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Barometer, and Altimeter. Run, Jog, Trek and never get lost with this ultra-sophisticated wearable adventure buddy.
- The Heart Rate sensor keeps track of your health vitals while you are at it.
- Comes with an SOS service that with just 3 presses on the home button will send an SOS to any security company you have signed up with.
- Waterproof and can be used around wet areas too.
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity and active minutes
- Track heart rate 24/7 and see your trends over time in the Fitbit app
- See a snapshot of your cardio fitness level in the Fitbit app
- Track your time in light, deep and rem sleep stages and get personal insights
- Works around the clock with 4 plus day battery life; Varies with use
Fitbit Versa smartwatch comes with all the features that attract most of the fitness lovers, this activity tracker can track steps counts during the workout, comes with dedicated heart rate monitor, and easy to calculate the distance traveled during the workout, also calculate the calories burned during physical activity and so on.
Fitbit smartwatch comes with 34.036mm size in color LCD display screen, this smart tracker comes with best in battery life and in this tracker it has a more than 4 days battery life on a single charge.
- Sleek and slim body for comfortable wear
- 1.34-inch full touch screen
- Can track your heart rate and set up historical trends on the Fitbit app
- Tracks your steps, running records and suggests improvements based on historical metrics.
- The Fitbit app comes with a workout coach that suggests step by step workout routines
- Track your sleep cycles (REM and Deep sleep stages) to get insights on your sleeping habits
- Calls, calendar, text, social media, time, alarm clock and app notifications on the screen
- Bluetooth connectivity for phone and audio devices
- Store a massive of 300+ songs in the device
- Android Wear 2.0. Get your favorite apps and watch faces. Request a car ride. Perfect your golf swing. Explore a new neighborhood. With thousands of Android Wear apps, there's no limit to what you can do...
- Follow your fitness.Track walks, runs, rides, heart rate and strength training with Google Fit and your favorite fitness apps. Get coaching, measure your heart rate, and even stream music, right from your...
- Your personal voice assistant. Meet Your Google Assistant. Bring Google Assistant to your wrist. Find answers and get things done even when your hands are full. Reply to a friend that you’re running...
- If you meet abnormal battery capacity, like sudden drop or short battery life etc. It is not the quality issue. Please charge the watch more 2hrs before you start to use it. And use the watch till battery...
This device comes with lots of features equipped in it, wearable has a 35.56mm touch screen display with capacity touch and works on OLED display which enhances the bright colors.
Ticwatch E comes with a single button and that can be used for power on, navigate, and to control other functions. this wearable comes with smartwatch feature and hence it works on Wear OS2.0 operating system.
- The watch is made out of high-quality silicone rubber (the strap and the covering of the watch itself)
- 512 MB RAM and 4G connectivity enabled
- Comes with the Android Wear 2.0 which lets you use a wide range of custom-built applications ranging from cab-hailing to golf swing, calculator, facebook, music, maps, misc, and many more.
- Fitness tracking for runs, rides, and strength training through Google Fit integration.
- Workout and training advice
- Also comes with an included heart rate monitor and GPS connected with your Google Fit data that helps you track your steps, calories, and rate of working out
- Apart from the GPS, also comes with Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, e-Compass
- Can use the Google Voice Assistant via “Ok Google”
- Reply to texts and emails via voice assistant
- Waterproof and thus can be worn for swims too
- Extra strap skins available for changing
Motorola Moto 360 Sport
To this very day, the original Moto 360 remains among the list of my favourite smartwatches, the understated and minimalistic design is something to die for. After several years, I am looking at the Motorola Moto 360 Sport. A newly released version that is more suitable for sporty users.
I am glad to see that Motorola is still following the design language of the original Moto 360 with some minor tweaks here and there. This was one of my biggest concerns when Lenovo acquired Motorola a few years ago, but after seeing the Moto 360 Sport, it is no longer there.
The 360 Sport drifts away, and does not present itself as something fancy, and while it is built for people who prefer to remain active, and enjoy sports a lot. There is nothing that will stop an average consumer from using this.
Huawei Watch 2 4G
No products found.
Lightweight at 59 grams, this Android Wear 2.0 OS equipped 12.1 x 12 x 9.2cm dimension, 802.11bgn wireless type smartwatch has a 36 hours (average) battery life. The Huawei Watch 2 happens to be a multi-purpose gadget that integrates information, health, telephone as well as mobile payment operations. It is one smartwatch that is meant for the professionals, fitness enthusiasts, sports enthusiasts and technology enthusiasts as well as the free spirits who want a wearable tech which would suit their lifestyle and personality. Its design is dual-crown, ceramic bezel fitted on an HD screen and a watch strap that is anti-allergen.
This smartwatch has IP68 dust and water protection, making it capable of resisting the surrounding elements and functional at its optimum. The Bluetooth antenna is carefully integrated under its watch bezel, which reduces the signal interference from the wearer’s body while optimising the reception of the signal. It is also the perfect activity companion with real-time coaching as well as GPS trail mapping. The user can view his or her graph of heart-rate for the past 6 hours since the monitor for heart-rate works continuously. The built-in Google Assistance gives everything that a user may want to find out from Google by just saying ”OK Google”.
Amazfit Verge IP69 SmartWatch
No products found.
Huami Amazfit Pace A1612 is also one of the best smartwatches in India to buy in 2019 under your budget, it looks great in design, feature and best in terms of battery life. It is made by Huami, a partner brand of Xiaomi smart devices.
The pace is perfect to receive notifications for emails, SMS messages, call reminders, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts and other apps from your mobile phone.
- It has a 38.1mm sized screen that gives a reasonably good display
- It has an AMOLED screen that gives rich coloured display
- The display is covered by scratch resistant surface
- It has a dual core CPU and 512MB of RAM
- It operates using an Operating system alike to wear OS but not certified by Google
- It is powered by Lithium ion batteries
- It has 13 pre installed watch faces to pick as per your liking
- It has 11 built-in sports modes and the GPS+GLONASS dual-satellite positioning system that gives numerous information regarding your physical activities
- It is IP 68 certified
- It is water resistance and also has heart rate tracking, sleep tracking, fitness tracking and health tracking.
- It can be connected by Bluetooth 4.2
- Acceptable build quality
- It comes in three different colours that is blue, grey and white
- The company gives a warrantee of 1 year
Best Smartwatch under 40000 in India
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch
- 1.3-inch 360x360 super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
- Corning gorilla glass SR+
- Galaxy wearable app
- Compatibility: Samsung Android, other Android, iOS (Bluetooth) and iOS (Stand alone)
- Certified IP68 and MIL-STD-810G (temperatures and shock resistant)
Samsung has developed their own wearable OS named ‘Tizen’ that is being used in all their popular wearable devices. Below are its specifications:
- Display: 1.3 inch Super AMOLED touchscreen
- Corning Gorilla Glass SR+ Protection
- Tizen OS
- 1 GHz Dual-Core CPU, 768MB RAM
- 4GB of Internal Storage
- Connectivity Options: GPS, NFC, WiFi, Bluetooth V4.2, MST
- It also comes with different sensors like accelerometer, heart rate monitor, gyroscope, barometer and altimeter
- No SIM Card support; But can make & take calls with the built-in speaker when paired with your Smartphone.
- Turn the bezel to take or reject calls, turn off the alarm and even browse the apps.
- Stream your favorite playlist
- IP68 certified: Dust and Water resistant
- Option to choose different watch faces.
- 380 mAh non-removable battery with wireless charging support.
- Battery Backup: 2 days with always on display and 4-5 days with screen off.
- Supports Android and iOS
- Weight: 59 g (without the strap)
Apple Watch Series 3
No products found.
The latest Apple Watch in the series 3 comes with built-in GPS and GLONASS.
It is protected by Ion-X glass and is water resistant up to 50 meters. It comes with 2x brighter OLED Retina display with force touch.
The ambient light sensor ensures you see the display even under bright sun. Other sensors include heart rate, accelerometer and gyroscope. It does come with direct fire speaker, microphone and WiFi connectivity.
You can ask Siri to set reminders, send invitations or give route maps without taking out your mobile.
Best Smart Watch under 30000 in India
Apple Smartwatch (Series 2)
No products found.
The Series 2 Apple Watch comes with built-in GPS, GLONASS and swimproof (up to 50 meters). It is powered by S2 dual-core processor and runs on Watch OS 3. It has Ion-X glass protection with 2x brighter OLED Retina display.
Other sensors include ambient light, heart rate, gyroscope and accelerometer. Connectivity options include WiFi and Bluetooth. You get around 18 hours of battery life on a single charge.
It weighs 34.2 g, which is slightly heavier than the latest version (series 3).
What do smartwatches do?
Al though each smartwatch has its unique characteristics, a generic smartwatch too provides you with a plethora of features, like:
everyone needs to squeeze a little bit of physical activity into our sedentary lives; a smartwatch makes your job easier by tracking your heart rate, it has barometers and also a pedometer to track the number of steps taken.
A smartwatch can provide you with the notifications of important dates and events. It can provide you with the notifications that you’d get on your smartphone.
The apps on the smartphone are the crux of its functionality. Depending up on the operating system of the smartwatch, the apps come installed. You can install other apps as per your needs.
If the smartwatch is synced with your smartphone, it can control and manage the apps for your taste of entertainment.
The watches can track your location plus notify you with details relating to the region.
As the name suggests, the smartwatch user can respond to his messages and such alerts orally and does not have to spend his time in typing the message out.
Keeps up with you longer than a smartphone does
Most of the smartwatches outperform smartphones when it comes to battery life, but some smartwatches can keep you company up to 10 days with a single charge!
Buying Guide To Buy Best Smartwatch In India
Smartwatch is a relatively new topic in India for a buy, and probably everyone is sceptical while making their purchases. So, here is a buying guide for you to help you pick one smartwatch you need. The buying guide below will discuss the basic functionality of a smartwatch, and what you must expect in a watch you pay to buy. This guide aims at making your purchase, one not to regret after a well-informed decision.
Smartwatches have different connectivity. Some connect to only Android or only IOS or both. Smartwatches with compatibility are a must. One that connects easily with both the highly used and preferred operating system is the one user must choose to buy for a safer side. The multiple connectivities allow you to use your smartwatch with a different type of phone when you upgrade or change.
Battery performance is a critical concern in smartwatches. Wearable design and smart features make compromises on battery and later battery life with usage. Smart options with good battery backups are available in the market. Option with wireless charging through smartphones in case of emergencies is also a feature to be considered.
A friendly interface is what a user seeks in any smart device. Smartwatches are meant for quick, and one hand access as you will be wearing it on the other. Therefore, a tool easily accessible by your one hand with smooth screen touch and gestures will be advised for your buy. Side switches and voice commands are also the features a user must look into while buying.
The primary reason to buy a smartwatch can be fitness or remote access to the content of one’s smartphone. A smartwatch must provide access to the content of your phone like calls, messages, emails, alarms, and various others without the need of you to access your phone again and again. A smartwatch with notifications of multiple apps, emails, calls, Google assistant, voice search, and fitness will be an optimum choice for buying.
Features are the things which make devices distinguishable otherwise they are the same in one category intended for some use. Therefore, the characteristics of a smartwatch play a key role in deciding for you to buy it or not. Features in a smartwatch like calling, call receiving, replying to messages, app notifications, email reading, and fitness tracker should be there for you to make most of it.
Safety comes to mind when you pay a huge some of the money in any smart device. A water-proof, dust-proof build can ensure a long life of such a device. Smartwatches intended for a physical check on health must be shockproof and temperature resistant to accompany users during workouts or physical activity faultlessly. The metal body with sturdy straps must enter your checklist to buy a smartwatch for it to last long.
When you call a watch a smartwatch, you expect it to look smart and perform smart. Therefore, the design has always been a critical concern while investing much money. You expect it to look the way a smartwatch should look. Therefore, a design that complements your style and wrist size is best for you. There are plenty of options to choose, like sporty, sophisticated, feminine, and others with changeable options like wrist band, face, and skin. So, look around and surely you will find one which suits your taste and look too.
Tips and Precautions
- It’s better to prefer high-rated battery life smartwatches.
- Also check the glass, buckles, and strap depending on your comfort.
- Protect your device with a lock pattern and passcode from being theft.
- Turn off the notifications that aren’t necessary as it consumes very less power.
- If you are a fitness freak, pick the smartwatch with heart-rate sensor and GPS-navigation.
- Avoid performing important tasks on smartwatches like online payments, money transfer, etc.
- Do not purchase a smartphone without confirming that it will support on your smartphone or not.
- Always update the smartwatch new operating system as there are more chances of hacking your data.
Top Rated Smartwatches
- Track all-day activity: Your hard-earned steps, distance, hourly activity, active minutes and calories burned
- 24/7 heart rate more precisely tracks calorie burn, resting heart rate and heart rate zones
- Automatically track sleep, plus get more insights into your light, deep and rem sleep stages
- Enjoy up to 5 days of battery for daily progress without constant charging; Varies with use
- Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications right on your wrist
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A smartwatch that suits your needs is the one; you should consider buying. An Apple watch is best preferred for an iPhone user, whereas Android users must go for Google OS option. Health and fitness monitoring or work-related app notifications, your needs should be the base of your decision to purchase.
Yes, new smartwatches allow you to make and receive a call. The feature depends on the watch and its functions. Smartwatches with inbuilt speakers and memory also keep your favorite contacts stored to make a call. The audio clarity and receiver quality is still a limitation in many watches with the feature, but they serve the purpose. However, not many watches allow you to make a call and answer them through your watch. You can make a call and receive but, after it, you need to take your phone to further talk on the call.
Yes, you can reply to a text and even WhatsApp from your smartwatches. However, that depends upon the features and functionality of your smartwatch. Voice commands, suggestion texts, and even keypads are available for you to type text on your smartwatches. Smartwatches offer hassle-free text alerts and reply options for the same. However, many smartwatches have only read text features and don’t support the reply option or have limited functions for replies.
Galaxy watch is the best Samsung smartwatch available in the market. As the watch is the newest model offered by Samsung before the Active range, the watch is loaded with many features more than its previous S variants. The Galaxy watch has 39+ fitness monitoring functions plus the facility to make and receive calls along with on watch storage of contacts, songs, and even pictures. The device
Apple watch is capable of all the features of a smartwatch like phone connectivity, alerts and notification, and fitness monitoring. Apple watches in GPS variants help you receive and make calls with your iPhone in connectivity range with access to fitness tracking options and a lot more. However, Apple watches in Cellular variants allow you to ditch your iPhone. It will enable you to make and receive a call and all other features without the presence of your iPhone. The cellular variant shares the cellular plan of your iPhone with the help of sim-like technology present in the watch.
As discussed earlier, the GPS+Cellular version of an Apple watch allows you to use your watch without the presence of your iPhone. It enables you to make and receive calls along with other notifications without your iPhone in the range or at any other place. It is possible due to the cellular receptor which shares your phones cellular plan. The GPS variant needs your iPhone in the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi range to connect to the calls and to receive a notification. GPS variants cannot work independently like the cellular version.
No, not every smartwatch requires a sim card. Alternatively, to be more accurate, not every smartwatch support a sim card. Practical smartwatches connected with your phone and provides you with the content and information like notification for calls and text and other monitoring and storage of the data. Whereas, cellular variants of Apple watch support a sim card, which is another technology that shares the same cellular number of your phone and also works without the iPhone. Some other smartwatches with sim cards are just like mini phones on your wrist. They allow insertion of a sim card and similar functionalities of a phone but with various performance limitations.
Smartwatches offer limited uses but significantly important. The practical uses of your smartwatch are fitness monitoring and health check on the go. The notifications of calls and text on your wrist spare you from taking out your phone now and then. The inbuilt GPS of many smartwatches keeps track of you and your loved ones and also help you with directions.
Not every phone is compatible with every smartwatch. A smartwatch is consistent with one or more operating systems with compatible versions of the system it is built for programmed according. The smartphone can be compatible with the very and later versions of the operating system.
Buying a smartwatch is a personal preference. However, if you are into fitness or have a hectic lifestyle of work, then a smartwatch is a must for you. A smartwatch helps you keep pace with your work through an active notification on your wrist. It helps you not to miss any call, text, and emails. It becomes relatively easy to keep a note of everything just by one hand. For fitness and health monitoring, nothing gets better than a smartwatch, which maintains an active watch on your activity and fitness with lots and lots of fitness options.
Just like smartphones and smart TVs, watches are often referred as smart because of the excellent features it offers. Its functionalities are different from traditional watches that has specific purpose of displaying only time and day.
Smartwatches can be paired with mobiles to get fully accessed to run some applications. Apart from this, you get the notifications, view messages, and events on a touch-screen display. As you can access to various features smartly, hence the name smartwatch.
Not all smartwatches are water-proof. They are introduced into the market recently with a resistant up to 50-meters. Apart from the hardware parts, they have Ingress protection-IP68 that helps to survive in water for a short period of time. These sort of watches best suits for swimming and other activities like surfing, and diving.
As smartwatches are designed to wear on wrist, very close to the skin comes with built-in sensor technology. Most commonly used sensors are a temperature sensor, Gyrometer, accelerometer, GPS-tracking, ambient light, heart-rate sensor, etc. All these sensors help to track your health and fitness levels. Hence, you can expect more advanced features in the future.
Firstly, read the instruction manual provided in the box so that you get an idea of how to start and other issues. Now connect your smartwatch to the charger by placing it at the back. Once your smartwatch is fully charged, it is completely ready to use now by downloading the android support applications.
These days Smartwatches are in great demand because of the myriad applications like. It’s really a very good option than going with the traditional watches. Before you purchase the smartwatch, make sure to read the buying guide that helps to pick the right one as per your requirement. Don’t be fooled by the fraud brands and you need to do a bit research to make the best of available.
As per our analysis, Apple Series 4 Smart Watch is recommended to use. It features built-in GPS system, fitness tracking sensors and is highly water-resistant nature. As it is made with superior quality material and stylishly designed, deserves to be number one on our list.
If you have questions regarding smartwatches, feel free to share with us in the comment section given below. We are very happy to clarify your doubts as early as possible.