We selected the Dash Black Rapid Egg Poacher as the best egg poacher because it is a smart egg cooker that can boil and poach eggs as well as make omelets. We liked that this was a “set it and forget it” type of appliance that allowed people to multitask while their eggs cooked in the background. Plus the majority of the components are dishwasher safe. This is a nice kitchen product that can save you the hassle of cooking poached eggs the old school way.
Our Top Picks
Best Egg Poacher: Poached eggs could turn into a large variety of dishes for your breakfast, lunch, dinner or even dessert. The only problem is how you cook it. Thanks to the invention of egg poachers! This tool could transform an amateur quickly into a pro regarding egg preparation. Stay out of stress and time-taking labor while you own one of these top ten egg poachers of the year.
List of Top 10 Best Egg Poacher in 2022
- It comes with stainless steel body and flat heating plate which helps in boiling up to 8 eggs at a time within minutes.
- 3 variety of eggs soft/middle/hard
- Boils 8 eggs at one time
- 4 Food Grade PP material Poach egg cups/tray || Automatic off feature
- Egg ready indicator and water dry cut off
- PERFECT EGGS EVERY TIME: Cooking eggs to your desired firmness is easier than ever! An easy to use measuring cup with firmness markings is included, allowing you to cook your eggs to desired hardness of...
- ONE-TOUCH COOKING: No complex operations, FAST AND SAFE TO USE. with only One-Touch Power Button, SOFLIN couldn’t be easier to use! Just fill up the water to your desired hardness and turn it on. When...
- COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT AND SAFE: Small size and lightweight making Egguru a perfect solution for for smaller kitchen, college dorm life, or camper/RV traveling.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Detachable parts make it very easy to disassemble and clean. Simply remove the egg holder and wash these parts with detergent and a sponge.
- Effortless Egg Cooking: Prepare up to 7 eggs at once with ease and enjoy perfectly boiled or poached eggs every time.
- Fast & Efficient: Save time in the kitchen with quick boiling and poaching options - perfect for busy mornings.
- Versatile Cooking Options: Soft, medium, or hard-boiled eggs? Poached eggs? The choice is yours with our Egg Boiler!
- Safe & Reliable: Auto shut-off feature ensures worry-free cooking, while heat-resistant handles protect your hands.
- Energy-Efficient: Enjoy perfectly cooked eggs without wasting unnecessary electricity.
- SEVEN EGG CAPACITY: Cook up to 14 eggs in soft, medium, or hard boiled firmness, while saving time and water
- EASE OF USE: Fill measuring cup with water to desired doneness, press the power button once and within minutes your eggs will be "Egg-Celent!" Fun and simple to use for family members of all ages! The...
- COMPACT SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: Perfect as a back to school gift for dorms, apartments, RV campers, camping, etc. Small and lightweight, it easily fits into drawers for storage or just leave out on the...
- WHATS INCLUDED? Egg Cooker base; Dishwasher Safe Removable Parts: 7-Egg Tray, Measuring cup with firmness markings, Clear Lid, and Instruction Manual
- 🥚🍳RAPID BOILING - Fill measuring cup with water to desired doneness, press the power button and within minutes your eggs will be "Egg-Celent." Fun and simple to use for family members of all ages....
- 🥚🍳SEVEN EGG CAPACITY - Cook up to 7 eggs in soft, medium, or hard boiled firmness, while saving time and water. Eggs come out consistently perfect with shell easy to peel, and clean up is snap.
- 🥚🍳VERSATILE - CRENTILA egg boiler is the PERFECT appliance for picky eaters, large families, or those who have busy schedules. Hard boiled eggs, soft boiled eggs, poached eggs, scrambled eggs,...
- 🥚🍳COMPACT SPACE-SAVING DESIGN - CRENTILA egg cooker is Perfect as a back-to-school gift for dorms, apartments, RVs or the office. Compact and lightweight, it easily fits into drawers for storage or...
- 🥚🍳EASY TO CLEAN - BPA Free, cooking healthy. Egg trays, poached egg bowls, omelet egg bowls, as well as accessories are all detachable and can be placed in the dishwasher.
- Simxen egg boiler electric automatic shut off
- This Egg Boiler takes only 10 minutes to cook the eggs
- Colour : Multi(Colour Will Be Send As Per Available In Stock..); Material : Plastic + Steel
- You can consistently prepare eggs the way you like without fat or oil.
- Size Name: 16 X 16 X 16 Cm; Color Name: White
- 【SPECIAL DESIGNED】– Every set of our Egg Poachers has 4 different colors. with special designed ringed base makes it steady on any kitchen surface and it is also suitable for microwave use. The...
- 【CONVENIENT TO USE】– These stable silicone egg cups will float in boiling water or sit on a table without tipping or spilling egg all over the place. They will make perfect poached eggs that slide...
- 【CREATE PERFECT POACHED EGGS】– Create the perfect poached eggs for your family with Kitchwise Silicone Egg Poacher Cups. It lets you create the best-shaped, deliciously poached eggs that are evenly...
- 【MULTI-FUNCTIONAL】– The poached egg pan can be used for cakes, desserts, jelly molds. They can also be used to melt chocolate, butter, heat noodle sources, and steam vegetables for home cooks to...
- 【PRODUCT DIMENSIONS】– Egg Poacher Size is : 7 x 10 cm; Package Includes : Set of 4pcs
- Double cups microwave egg poacher, three-layer design makes it easy to get the eggs out.
- Egg maker is thicken, steady and prevent splashing, it is dishwasher safe.
- Egg poacher can cook two eggs at a time, save your precious time, time and labor saving.
- Egg poacher for microwave are made of high grade silicone material that is BPA-free, safety for humans and friendly to environment.
- Egg cooker just needs to fill with water and add eggs to make a tasty breakfast, fast and convenient.
- Small size and lightweight making Egguru a perfect solution for for smaller kitchen, college dorm life, or camper/RV traveling.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Detachable parts make it very easy to disassemble and clean. Simply remove the egg holder and wash these parts with detergent and a sponge.
- Material Type: Plastic
- ONE-TOUCH COOKING: No complex operations, FAST AND SAFE TO USE. with only One-Touch Power Button, zuvexa couldn’t be easier to use! Just fill up the water to your desired hardness and turn it on. When...
- Material : Plastic + Nonstick
- Stylish appearance, contraption, and time saving,safe and convenient .
- Dry burning will not damage,reliability and long service life.
- Body heating plate even one, uniform heating, high thermal efficiency.
- Non-Stick Coating Helps Keep The Food From Sticking To The Pan'S Surface.Uniform Heating Plate With Good Thermal Efficiency For Cooking Evenly.
Here comes the top egg poacher this year and it goes to the product from Elite Cuisine. The best thing about this little tool that no other product has is the multi-functional egg cooking. With this, you can do omelet, egg poaching, and boil it without breaking the shell. It also comes with a self-timer to ensure a consistent perfect cook every single time. Life is a lot easier with this one.
- Lifetime guarantee
- You can cook seven eggs at the same time
- Auto-off and built-in timer
What is an Egg Poacher?
Poached eggs are known to be one of the most preferable and healthiest breakfasts all over the world. This traditional French dish is prepared by poaching a broken-out shell egg in the simmering water. Just swirl the water to make a whirlpool and gently tip the egg into the center. As a result, you will get firm but creamy whites and runny yolks. Moreover, poached eggs are the basis for many dishes such as Eggs Benedict, soup, broth, and spicy tomato sauce. Most people got used to preparing poached eggs by the traditional method but to make the tastiest dish, you should use some tricky techniques and skills. But if you want to poach egg every day and don’t want to put a lot effort, opt for an Egg poacher. The appliance consists of several parts: a pan, egg cups, and a lid. Here, the eggs are poached on a stove or in a microwave oven (depending on the type of material an appliance is made of). Want to treat your family with this dainty without efforts? Be sure, egg poacher would come in handy in your kitchen!
What Features to Compare
Type and Capacity
Egg poachers are divided into several types. And what differs one model from another is their utilization and the number of eggs poached at once. Some are designed with several egg cups and are useful if you need to feed all your family members, while other models are meant for a single portion of poached eggs. As regards the appliance’s utilization, there are poachers that are designed for the microwave, stovetop, and electric use. The egg cups in which you drop the raw eggs should be carefully placed in a pan of boiling water or attached to the rim of a pan. Some other models must be placed into a microwave oven or plugged into the mains.
You should also know that the material an egg poacher is made of determines the device’s utility. Therefore, if a device is designed for use on a stovetop, it is generally made of anodized aluminum or stainless steel. These materials ensure durability and long service life of an egg poacher. Concerning the egg cups, they usually feature a non-stick coating for an effortless drawing of an egg out of a cup. By contrast, plastic is also used in an egg poacher manufacturing. But it should be BPA-free as the material contacts with food and this marking ensures lack of harmful vapors.
Usability and Maintenance
For convenient and safe use, an egg poacher should have a stay-cool handle so that you couldn’t burn your fingers accidently. It is also preferable if an appliance comes with a lid so as to keep the steam inside a pan and evenly cook poached eggs. In case a lid doesn’t fit tight, the eggs won’t absorb the heat and may be uncooked. We recommend you to opt for an egg poacher with a transparent lid and removable egg cups that enable you to see the readiness of eggs, prevent overcooking and get eggs out of the cup effortlessly. Every homemaker would appreciate an opportunity to clean kitchenware in a dishwasher but hand washing is a breeze owing to a non-stick coating. If you’ve chosen an electric egg poacher, you will surely like the safety features it offers. Electric models are designed with an automatic shut-off option so the chance of overheat and water evaporation is reduced to none.
Why Buy Egg Poachers?
Your kitchen is truly a haven where you create magic as you transform raw ingredients into spectacular, awesome and great tasting dishes over time. Egg poachers can be one of the most effective tools to help you kick up a notch on a plain dish, but it adds more benefits to your cooking experience aside with these reasons you should definitely take note of:
Convenient and easy to use
Most of the egg poachers available in the market are easy to use such as those that work under theplug and play function or with easy boiling procedures. There is no complication as to the use and cleaning instructions of this type of cookware too.
Customers are seeking for a product that can provide more than what it really is made of, and egg poachers got that request granted. Mostly, egg poacher appliances have detachable egg poaching frames that can transform the cookware into a regular casserole or pan that can be used for frying, boiling, steaming and a lot more!
Long lasting and durable
The stainless steel material that mostly all egg poachers are made for are expected to be the best component for the perfectly effective and durable cookware to invest on regular as well as for special occasions.
Healthy and safe to eat
Egg poachers are primarily used to cook eggs through boiling—thus requiring water to poach and get the eggs ready to eat. This day starter can be spiced up by adding salt, pepper and other relishes for better taste without the need of using other unhealthy ingredients. Also, components used for the creation of egg poachers are ensured to be food safe and hazard-free.
Actually, egg poachers are not only limited to breakfast meals. They can also be enjoyed any time of the day, and due to their handy and easy prep requirements, you can cook masterpieces in just minutes or so.
Now that we have learned a lot about healthy egg breakfast starters and great egg poachers, we shall dig deeper on discovering the best products to purchase if you’re searching for the best egg poachers in the market! Here are the prestigious list of top egg poachers you should know!
Best Egg Poacher Buyer’s Guide
The Most Important Factors To Consider
- Cooking Method
The three most common options for an egg poacher are microwave, stovetop, or countertop. The option you pick is going to depend on which is most convenient for you. Microwavable egg poachers are ideal if you’re trying to quickly cook eggs in the morning before you head off to work or school. But often, stovetop and countertop egg poachers have larger capacities, making them ideal for weekend breakfasts and brunches.
The most popular options for egg poachers range between metal, plastic, and silicone. For microwavable egg poachers, silicone is often the preferred choice because of its high heat resistance and the fact that it easily releases the eggs. But metal-based poachers also provide more durability, making it a smart pick if you frequently eat poached eggs. Still, for plastic and metal poachers, look for non-stick surfaces so you don’t have to fight with the pan or container to take out the cooked eggs.
Regardless of whether you pick a microwavable, countertop, or stovetop model, you’ll want to see how many eggs you can cook simultaneously. While it might not matter if you’re the only one eating eggs, it’ll matter when you’re trying to cook for several people at once.
Poaching eggs usually involves using hot water. So you’ll want to make sure that you can safely strain off the excess hot water without risking burns. Some products come with built-in strainers and others don’t. Also, look for handles that stay cool to the touch so you can safely move pans off of burners or remove trays from microwaves without burning your hands.
- Ease of Use
No one wants to deal with an egg poacher that’s complicated to use. Look at the instructions before you purchase an egg poacher to make sure that the steps required to cook an egg are easy for you to follow. Likewise, can you put the egg poacher in the dishwasher or should it be exclusively washed by hand?
How To Choose The Right Egg Poacher?
Here are a few aspects to keep in mind while planning to purchase an egg poacher.
- Material: Egg poachers are made of either plastic, aluminum, or stainless steel materials. Plastic is usually lightweight and heat-resistant, while stainless steel and aluminum constructions are durable and rust-resistant. Read the reviews to have a better understanding of their construction.
- Capacity: Most egg poachers can hold six to seven eggs, and some have double stacking trays that accommodate around 14 eggs at once. Choose according to your family’s requirements and preferences.
- Nonstick: Consider nonstick coated pans as they prevent the eggs from sticking to the pan. Nonstick also eases egg turning, removal, cleaning, and avoids staining from oil or butter greasing.
- Handles and lids: Check for heat-resistant handles and clear lids that allow viewing the egg while cooking.
- Easy to use: Egg poachers that simplify operation would be a better choice. Consider poachers having built-in timers, auto shut-off, and buzzers that indicate when eggs are ready.
- Easy to wash: Prefer a pan that is oval or rounded and plain so that it is easy to clean and does not collect dirt or mess in the edges.
Frequently Ask Question About Egg Poacher
Egg poacher depends on quality and durability. Some of the poachers can go for a long time while others may tend to wear out. You should go for the best egg poacher that is both durable and pocket-friendly. However, while trying to gauge which is the right egg poacher, one should put in mind various aspects as the size of the egg poacher. For instance, you may be in need of an egg poacher that can make only two eggs then the best will be 2-egg poacher, but if you’re for six eggs then, 6-egg poacher will work best for you.
Using the silicone egg poacher is an outstanding thing. It helps one to fry the eggs without any mess. You’re supposed to coat the silicone with light oil evenly. Then you crack the eggs into the silicone pod. Then, float it in the boiling water and make sure that you cover your pan with a lid. Then, flip your pod inside out to help you release all the doomed eggs.
You are supposed to bring less water to simmer your pan. Then, crack your egg to your poaching cup. From there you’re to place the cup into the pan while placing the lid on top. Then, wait for roughly 2-3 minutes for the egg to cook and serve it.
It is amazing to use poacher pods as it is very easy. You just coat the pod with oil lightly, then crack the egg and put it into the pod. Float it in boiling water and make sure that you cover it with a lid. After being cooked, you’re to flip the pod inside-out and let it release the egg. Then you can serve your delicious eggs.
The silicone poacher is very easy to use. One can fry the eggs without any mess. You’re supposed to coat the silicone with light oil evenly. Then you crack the eggs into the silicone pod. Then, float it in the boiling water and make sure that you cover your pan with a lid. Then, flip your pod inside out to help you release all the doomed eggs
Conclusively, using an egg poacher is a very important thing that one has to do in almost every day. You’ll start your day in style if you have the best well-made eggs to keep you moving. However, you should be familiar with different poachers that will meet your needs. The best egg poachers are the ones that go with your preferences and taste.
In addition, you should look for a poacher that is within your limit in terms of the money that you have. You may also go for a poacher is enough for your family. For instance, if you want to make eggs for 6 people routinely, it will be more comfortable if you go for a 6-egg poacher instead of a single egg poacher. Lastly, if you’re that person who likes style and design, you need to look for an attractive and elegant egg poacher that will make your kitchen stylish.