Irons are one of the few home appliances things which are required by most of the peoples in their everyday life. Because Nobody likes to wear messy clothes in their office, home, etc. So, In this post, I will provide you a complete guide from “what is steam iron?” To “how to choose the best steam Iron?” & I have also listed best Steam Irons which are available to buy online in India.
10 Best Steam Irons in 2017 to Buy Online
Table of Contents
- 10 Best Steam Irons in 2017 to Buy Online
- How to Choose Best Steam Iron
- What is Steam Iron?
- Top 10 Best Steam Iron In India For Home Reviews
- #1 Oster 4420 2000-Watt Steam Iron (White/Black/Red)
- #2 Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron with Spray Review
- #3 Morphy Richards Super Glide 2000-Watt Steam Iron
- #4 Bajaj Majesty MX 3 1250-Watt Steam Iron Review
- #5 Philips GC1920 1440-Watt Nonstick Soleplate Steam Iron
- #6 Orpat OEI-607 1100-Watt Steam Iron Review
- #7 Morphy Richards Glide 1250-Watt Steam Iron
- #8 Maharaja Whiteline Aquao 1300-Watt Steam iron Review
- #9 Orpat OEI-687 CL DX Cordless Steam Iron
- #10 Philips EasySpeed GC1028 2000-Watt Steam Iron Review
- Irons: What We Tested, What We Found
It is an essential chore in every household. Most of us spend almost 3 hours per week on ironing. To make the process of ironing a breeze, you must have the best iron box. In this buying guide, I will tell you about what is steam iron box, how to select the best steam iron box in India and which are the best steam irons you can buy in India.
As with so many small appliances, the main motto of buying another Iron is just not about its cost but about its service. We’ve tried steam press irons and found that the best model beat the stylish but normal one on the basis of its service. On the contrary, you have to find out which type of iron will suit your need. Steam generator irons are well-meant to satisfy your need. So if you are looking for you new best steam iron for clothes then you are at right place. We have tested many Steam Irons and on the same basis, we are sharing best models with you.
Steam Irons differs from regular Irons as they also used steam to eliminates wrinkles from clothes. Steam is evaporated water from the heat of the element. It helps in quickly remove stubborn creases without overheating clothes or affecting quality.
How to Choose Best Steam Iron
Here I have listed some features which you can look into your iron. These are must have features, and you should have a look at these feature before buying any Iron.
- Temperature & Steam Controls – Before selecting any steam Iron make sure it has different temp controls for the different mood of ironing. It should also have different steam settings because you don’t always have the same type of cloth.
- Soleplate – It is the base plate made of metal which comes directly in contact with clothes. There are two types of soleplates available stainless steel & ceramic Irons. Ceramic plates are suitable for even heat distribution. But they don’t have more dissimilarities. The main advantage to ceramic plates is their tendency to eliminate static even at high temperatures.
- Wattage – More wattage directly represents more power and ability to attain high temperature for Ironing quickly.
What is Steam Iron?
Steam Iron is different from a dry iron in the sense that it applies steam to clothes while ironing. The steam is superheated water which eliminates wrinkles easily from clothes unlike dry iron. The steam iron has a holding tank where distilled water is poured and heating elements convert the water into usable steam. The steam comes out through holes from the soleplate in the bottom. The steam helps in the sense that it moistens and loosens out individual fibres and making it easy for the iron’s pressing action to smooth out wrinkles.
How to Select the Best Steam Iron?
- Wattage : The higher the wattage of the iron, the quicker the ironing by the iron since higher wattage means high steam output. But a more hot iron demands more handling care.
- Soleplate : You should look for a iron whose soleplate is non-sticky, easy to clean and scratch resistant. Soleplate is important since it comes in direct contact with the clothes.
- Convenient Controls : The iron should have a temperature control for different types of fabrics and it should be easy to see and effective.
- Steam Control Button : The iron should have a button to control the flow of steam. It should have settings to turn the steam off, low or high. Also make sure that there are enough number of vents spread evenly on the soleplate to distribute the steam and making de-wrinkling your clothes easier.
- Cord Length : A longer cord length will give you more maneuverability, making ironing more comfortable and flexible.
- Comfortable Handle : The iron should have a comfortable handle since it acts as the interface between you and iron. It must be smooth to grip and not wide for you to hold comfortably.
- Water Tank Capacity : If you tend to do a lot of ironing at the same time, choose an iron with a super-size tank so you would not have to refill the iron in-between the ironing.
- Swivel Cord : Higher the swivel cord degree, better the flexibility you get while ironing.
Top 10 Best Steam Iron In India For Home Reviews
Here we will help you to choose best steam iron. Checkout iron price in India now.
#1 Oster 4420 2000-Watt Steam Iron (White/Black/Red)
- Oster 4420 steam iron machine incorporates aluminum composite sole plate with the nonstick capacity for simple ironing. The multi-temperature mode helps you to set the different temperature for different sort of garments and the temperature pointer shows whether the iron box is prepared to be utilized.
- The idea about the Oster 4420 steam iron is ergonomic for ironing solaces.The Oster 4420 Steam iron components a 360-degree swivel rope for simple moving. This swivel string decreases the weight on your palm and wrist amid delayed ironing sessions.
- The steady heel lay on the Oster 4420 steam iron aides in the capacity of the iron amid and after utilize. The variable temperature control on the Oster 4420 steam iron permits you to set variable temperatures for different sort of textures.
- High temperatures are appropriate for thick textures and low temperatures for fragile materials.The variable temperature control on the Oster 4420 steam iron permits you to set variable temperatures for different sort of textures. High temperatures are appropriate for thick textures and low temperatures for fragile materials.
- Non-stick sole plate
- Variable temperature control
- Steam select function and spray mist button
- Shot of steam button, Vertical shot of steam
- Cord length is the only downside, a 1.8m
#2 Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron with Spray Review
- There’s a great deal more to life than family tasks, so you need to complete them as fast as could be expected under the circumstances.
- With its super quick filling and purging opening, pointed tip, and smooth floating soleplate, this quality iron is basically worked for speed.
- The splash work delivers a fine fog that equally soaks the texture, making it less demanding to iron out wrinkles. Simple and super quick exhausting of the water tank on account of the enormous purging gap, and the sideways opening the door.
- Easy and super fast filling of the water tank
- Easy and super fast emptying of the water tank
- A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric
- Continuous steam output up to 13 g/min
- Aluminum sole plate for easy gliding on all fabrics
- It feels Bit Bulky, when filled with Water.
#3 Morphy Richards Super Glide 2000-Watt Steam Iron
- This Morphy Richards steam iron machine satisfies its name – coasting easily over the piece of clothing texture, shooting steam through 46 steam gaps while effectively decreasing ironing time.
- It is light in weight and huge on execution. It handles wrinkles by heaving out 11g/min of steam while subduing the exceptionally obstinate ones with a huge, 150g turbo shot.
- Moreover, it can likewise straighten texture with a fine water splash. Giving your pieces of clothing a flawless, fresh look. It’s clear view, expansive 350 ml water tank takes into consideration simple refilling even while the iron is on.
- Likewise, you can likewise steam up and refresh your suits, coats, and drapes as they hang in a vertical position without dismounting them.
- Extra large water tank of 350ml
- Variable steam control
- 11gm of continuous steam
- Powerful steam Shots – 150gm/min
- Water drip a bit once refill and we need to wait till light goes off.
#4 Bajaj Majesty MX 3 1250-Watt Steam Iron Review
- The Bajaj MX3 Steam Iron accompanies a non-stick covering which encourages its simple skimming on a wide range of texture.
- This non-stick covering guarantees that the texture doesn’t stick and get torn because of inordinate warmth. Thus, this steam iron runs easily on the texture and checks coincidentally consumes. This steam iron houses 23 steam vents on the soleplate.
- These steam vents equitably convey the steam in solid blasts and levels out difficult wrinkles. Thus, giving you prompt squeezed quality, leaving your garments looking fresh and new in a fraction of the time.
- The Bajaj MX3 Steam Iron houses an effective water splash framework; this capable water shower office levels out precarious wrinkles from creases and button areas.
- Non-stick coated sole plate to ensure safety of clothes
- Water spray for stubborn wrinkles
- Steam output of 8.5 grams/minute for better ironing
- Variable steam control
- Only disadvantage is that without steam, Dry iron will not be very productive. So always use with steam.
#5 Philips GC1920 1440-Watt Nonstick Soleplate Steam Iron
- There’s a great deal more to life than family unit tasks, so you need to complete them as fast as could be expected under the circumstances.
- With its super quick filling and exhausting gap, pointed tip, and smooth-skimming soleplate, this quality iron is basically worked for speed.
- The shower work delivers a fine fog that uniformly saturates the texture, making it less demanding to iron out wrinkles. Simple and super quick filling of the water tank on account of the colossal filling gap, and the sideways opening the door of the Philips iron.
- Simple and super quick discharging of the water tank on account of the immense exhausting gap, and the sideways opening the door.
- Golden American Heritage coating for easy gliding
- A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric
- Continuous steam up to 17 g/min for better crease removal
- Easy and super fast emptying of the water tank
- Easy and super fast filling of the water tank
- It has a very small tank and always we need to worry about refilling the tank.
#6 Orpat OEI-607 1100-Watt Steam Iron Review
- The Orpat OEI 607 steam iron is an astounding home apparatus. You can utilize this iron to dispose of the most resolute wrinkles and overlay lines in your garments.
- It is sheltered, simple to utilize and very solid. This Orpat steam iron games a brilliant blue and white body and an exquisite outline. You can serenely clutch its handle and iron your garments.For ideal execution, it devours 1100W of energy and requires a working voltage of 230V.
- Also, its sole plate includes a non-stick covering that keeps garments from adhering to the iron or consuming. This Orpat 1100 watt steam iron is stacked with components to help simplify the difficult assignment of ironing garments.
- With its temperature control, you can iron types of textures, extending from light pieces of cotton to overwhelming silks. It’s supportive light marker illuminates you when the iron is warmed and prepared for utilize.
- Steam on/off button
- With water filling cover
- Translucent water level window with indicator light
- Safety cut out
- Non-stick sole plate
- If we use the steam option, lot of water getting poured on the clothes.
#7 Morphy Richards Glide 1250-Watt Steam Iron
- The Morphy Richards Glide has an additional vast, Teflon-covered non-stick sole plate for fast ironing. The iron coasts over whatever texture is put on the ironing board without adhering to it.
- The outline and the extent of the sole plate and the number and the position of the steam openings are likewise figures that impact how easily the iron moves.
- The warm breaker of this iron is a wellbeing feature. It prevents the iron from working at a specific temperature by turning off the electric circuit. This keeps the iron from overheating and getting harmed.
- A somewhat helpful component of the Morphy Richards Glide is thermostatic control. The upside of this element is that it permits you to pick a temperature setting that supplements the sort of texture that you wish to iron.It prevents the iron from working at a specific temperature by turning off the electric circuit.
- This keeps the iron from overheating and getting harmed. A somewhat helpful component of the Morphy Richards Glide is thermostatic control. The upside of this element is that it permits you to pick a temperature setting that supplements the sort of texture that you wish to iron.
- Extra large water tank of 300ml
- Variable steam control to suit all fabrics
- 15gm of continuous steam
- Powerful steam Shots – 100gm/min
- Vertical ironing, non-stick coated soleplate for smooth ironing movement
- Quality of product not good.
#8 Maharaja Whiteline Aquao 1300-Watt Steam iron Review
- The non-stick covering of the soleplate guarantees that it doesn’t adhere to the fabric surface when you are ironing. As it floats on easily, this Maharaja Whiteline iron offers speedier outcomes.
- The fabulous complete of the plate makes it durable also.Regardless of whether you are ironing a general wear or an uncommon material, you don’t need to stress over any sort of harm. Keep your garments impeccably wrinkled for utilizing and say farewell to spots and harms.
- You can control the temperature of this Maharaja Whiteline Aquao Steam Iron in light of the texture that you wish to iron. Go for the higher or the lower setting according to your need.Overheating of the machine won’t happen as the created warmth will be quite recently directed by your material sort.
- In addition, the programmed on/off feature guarantees that the gadget close around itself when it achieves the set temperature. The LED marker will likewise tell you about the temperature.
- Soleplate: Non stick
- Continuous steam output
- Fast and easy filling
- Variable steam settings and vertical steam
- But water leaks from bottom holes of ironing side
#9 Orpat OEI-687 CL DX Cordless Steam Iron
- The Orpat OEI-687 CL DX, a cordless steam iron, is a phenomenal mix of style, utility, and comfort. The iron expands 1200 W and keeps running on a power input supply of 230 V.
- Steam ironing is will expel adamant wrinkles from your garments, as well as from bed material, tablecloth, blinds and pad covers.
- Highlights like the steam splash and steam burst work, the sealed water tank, the wellbeing cut out, the Teflon covered sole plate and the base that can be pivoted 360 degrees, make it simple to accomplish a without wrinkle look.
- It is lightweight and accompanies a one-year guarantee.
- Powerful burst of steam
- Dry ironing, spraying and steam adjustable
- Transparent water level window
- Temprature adjustment with pilot lamp display
- Teflon coating sole plate
- 360 degree rotation of base
- Heat is low when compared to other wired iron boxes.
#10 Philips EasySpeed GC1028 2000-Watt Steam Iron Review
- This EasySpeed iron accelerates your ironing on account of triple accuracy tip, even warmth appropriation over the soleplate and ceaseless stream.
- Control up to 2000 W empowers constant high steam yield. The iron’s 90 g steam support empowers you to effortlessly expel even the most hardheaded wrinkles.Persistent steam up to 25 g/m for good wrinkle expulsion.
- The soleplate of your Philips iron is covered with a unique non-stick layer for good floating execution on all textures. Calc clean slider to effortlessly expel scale out of your iron, This calc clean slider makes it simple to evacuate scale out of your iron.
- To keep up the execution of your Philips steam iron you ought to utilize this scale clean capacity once per month. The tip of this Philips iron is exact in 3 ways: it has a pointed tip, catches groove and a smooth outline of the nose.
- Ceramic Coated Soleplate
- Drip stop system
- Steam boost up to 100 grams
- Vertical steam
- Triple precision tip
- It is *not* ceramic sole plate, it is golden Heritage soleplate from Philips.
Irons: What We Tested, What We Found
Performance: High Wattage & Steam to the Rescue
If you find out an iron with a high wattage, you may all of a sudden end up doing less work with regards to ironing clothes. More power means more productive ironing, a higher steam capacity helps you to ironing number of clothes still saves your time as well. An iron with an expandable number of steam openings can likewise deliver a full steam bursts.
Ease of Use: Let Convenient & Easy Work for You
A good iron has a long cord, allowing you more freedom of movement as you iron, which is especially important if you are doing a sewing or stitching work. It should also have additional helpful features, such as a temperature alert to let you know when the iron is ready to use, and, for digital irons, an intuitive interface that is easy to figure out and adjust.
Safety: Don’t Get Burned
It can be anything but difficult to overlook suppose you have an iron connected to and if you get a telephone call or you are watching a TV while ironing your most loved T-shirt it helps to prevent from burning your skin as well as clothes. Ensure you consider irons with security elements, for example, programmed stop. Most irons are modified to shut off in around 8 to 15 minutes if left unused in the upright position, or in 30 sec.
Hence, These are India’s top rated most sold steam irons with a great set of functions available. You can choose anyone from the above list according to your preference. Hence, These are India’s top of the line most sold steam irons with awesome features available in India. You can select anyone according to your need. For your benefit, I have offered connections to Amazon and Flipkart for every item. In this way, you don’t have to seek every item simply tap on the purchase now connect after reading the product reviews. You can go with Philips GC1905 or Bajaj Majesty MX 3 you can also try Morphy Richards as well. These are the best Steam Irons which we can recommend rest you can explore online stores for more options.
For your convenience, I have given links to Amazon & Flipkart for each product. So, you don’t need to search each product just click on the buy now link after the description.