Are you searching for a good chimney for your kitchen? This is not such a difficult task because here we have done all the work for you. You just need to choose a model from the list of best kitchen chimney in India prepared by us.
Top 10 Popular Kitchen Chimney in India 2018
Cooking job is not easy in India, you have to do frying oil and to for Tadka, you need to use Masala’s which create lots of grime over your kitchen interior. But for that we can’t change the cooking style, we must get a permanent solution which sucks the grime of cooking and keep our ceiling and kitchen ties clean. Using Kitchen Chimney, one can create clean environment in kitchen. As Chimney sucks all the grim, and that can also saves kitchen ceiling from dirt and black grime.
A chimney is a structure that provides ventilation for hot flue gasses or smoke from a boiler, stove, furnace or fireplace to the outside atmosphere. Nowadays some advanced electrical chimneys come with features like smoke sensor (automatically turns on when smoke is around), gas leakage sensor (it sense the leakage of gas) which are really good for safety features.
But what factors affect the selection of a good kitchen chimney? How do you choose the best chimney for your kitchen? Here are some points which you can consider to compare the chimney models before buying.
- Suction Power – It is the power of chimney to suck dirty or smoky air from the kitchen and throw it out of your kitchen. It is represented in m3/hr, and higher values are always preferred for better results.
- Size – It is the size of the area of the chimney which is above the gas stove in your kitchen. It must be equal to the size of the gas stove or more. Generally, it ranges from 60cm to 90cm.
- Sensors – If you are looking for an advanced model then it must have sensors for smoke, gas leakage or fire for safety purposes.
These are some points you have to look while comparing electrical chimneys. Considering these points, product specifications, the popularity of product we have prepared below list of top 5 electrical chimney which helps you to choose from the best brands.
These are the comparison of top kitchen chimney’s. Now check out the chimney types and reviews of the kitchen chimney’s in india.
Kitchen chimneys are of two types:
- Ducting or extracting chimneys – In these chimneys the air that is sucked is passed through filters and meshes. Filters absorb grim and oilyness of kitchen and the rest of air is passed into the environment with the help of pipes or pvc outlets. The number of bends and the length of the pipe have a direct impact on the efficiency of the chimney.
- Ductless or reducing chimneys – These chimneys have motor and fan or blower. The absorbed air is passed through charcoal filters which absorb heat, odor and smoke. The fresh and cleaned air is again circulated in the kitchen.
Generally, a ducting chimney is more efficient than ductless chimney. Below we have recorded Top 10 Best Kitchen Chimney of India in our kitchen chimney price list which is utilized generally in Indian kitchens. Do contrast them and each other on below kitchen chimney price list.
Things to Before Buying A Kitchen Chimney
Whatever the chimney for kitchen online you are going to buy, must fit in your kitchen, suction power, chimney filter types is comfortable with cooking habits. We are furnishing some of the tips must consider before buying chimney online.
- Chimney filter types
- Types kitchen chimney
- Chimney suction power
- Chimney size
- Chimney design
- Chimney ducting
How to select Best kitchen Chimney?
We have shortlisted some of the points which you need to consider while buying chimney. Do check these points, and get the best product.
Suction Power of Chimney: – Sucking grime and dirt air is primary job of the chimney. And the reason, always look for the chimney which suck more air in short time. The ideal chimney will have 800-1000 m3/hr suction power.
Blower: – You can also call it motor, which blown away grime air out of your kitchen. We recommended to go with aluminum blower (non-stick) which should be sealed.
Filters: – One of the most important part of any chimney. Filter differentiate between heat and grim. If your chimney filter is not powerful, it can reduce suction power of the chimney and also create health issue for you.
Size of chimney: – The size of the chimney should be equal to your gas stove. Common size of the chimney is 60-90cm which is available online.
Warranty: – if you check the list, a best chimney can cost you around Rs.10,000/-, so if you are buying such costly kitchen appliance, make sure you get good warranty. So, you can get free maintenance, service change of filter and periodic time.
These are the points you need to look after while buying good chimney online. Hope our guide will help you to choose and buy chimney. Apart from this, if budget is not the issue, you can also look for advance features like auto clean chimney (which automatically clean the interior of chimney). You can also look for soundproof, convertible kits, auto heat sensor and alarm in chimney.
Best Kitchen Chimney Brands
There are many well-known companies which offer Electric chimneys and kitchen chimney brands according to us are
#1 – Pigeon
#2 – Glen
#3 – Butterfly
#4 – Elegant
#5 – Signora Care
These are the best kitchen chimney brands in India and are picked based on a number of products available and popularity online.
Types Of Filter Present in Kitchen Chimney
Baffle Filters for Longer Filter Life
A filter is the heart of the Electric Chimney. It traps the oil particles and purifies the air. On the basis of material and construction filters are of three types.
Mesh Filter: Layers of Aluminum mesh overlapping each other slightly offset. The mesh has very small holes. When the air passes through the filter, oil and grime hold fast to the layers. The pores get obstructed soon and influence the execution of the chimney. Requires cleaning each fortnight. Higher support and successive cleaning is required for Indian kitchen in light of the fact that the masalas get covered onto the channel hindering the gaps and subsequently the suction power gets diminished.
Baffle Filter: Layers of steel/aluminum are covered in a manner which alters the course of wind stream. It utilizes the ‘cut and slash’ innovation to separate oil and flavors from the smoke. The suction power gets scarcely influenced regardless of the possibility that the oil gets gathered in the principal layer. Ideal for Indian style of cooking. Support: Needs cleaning once in 2-3 months. Our models accompany simple evacuation method. Warm lather water/cleanser. Can be cleaned in dishwasher as well
Charcoal Filters: They are basically utilized for smell ingestion. It has a square with charcoal granules. The ingestion capacity relies on the thickness of channel and size of charcoal granules. It is utilized as a part of Ductless chimneys. It doesn’t come in-inherent dependable yet accessible at an additional cost.
Why should you buy an auto clean chimney?
The kitchen chimneys are very useful. They keep the kitchen free of smoke and oil and odours, however cleaning them is a big chore. It is actually a time-consuming and tedious process. The auto clean chimney cleans itself with the press of a button and saves you all the hassle and time of cleaning your kitchen chimney. This is the biggest advantage of an auto clean chimney.
Auto Clean Chimney features – Just press a switch and auto clean
Since the auto clean chimney separates out the oil particle with its specialized technology the filter of the auto clean chimney does not get blocked as it happens in normal chimneys. This means that the auto clean chimney will work with better suction and therefore more effectively than normal chimneys as its filters will not be blocked.
The auto clean chimney collects all the oil in the fumes and in the kitchen air in a separate container, which can be easily removed and cleaned and put back in. This is a great advantage and saves a lot of effort and time.
The life span of auto clean chimneys is also more as the non-stick aluminium turbine blower inside it cleans off all oil and dust particles thereby increasing the life of its internal parts. The chimney filter does not need to be cleaned often as it remains relatively dirt free because of the way the auto cleaning chimney operates.
Kitchen Chimney buying Pro Tip #1
The hood of the chimney you buy, should be at least as wide as the cooking area above which it will be installed.
Auto Clean Chimney Recommendations
After observing the trend of bestsellers, we feel that there are two auto clean chimneys that you can consider buying right now.
Kutchina is a world class brand that offers high quality energy efficient products across Chimneys, Hobs, Dishwashers, Built-in Microwave Ovens, Built-in Ovens and Water Purifiers. Kutchina has expanded across India and has also entered in to the Modular Kitchen market.
Kutchina’s reasons for success are its energy-efficiency, low maintenance and advanced functional features like the pioneering Autoclean Technology in Kutchina Chimneys. Another strong factor is their strong after sales service, founded on company owned Service Centres, all across India with centralised Customer-care Centres availbale through toll free numbers. Kutchina also offers its customers free maintenance and assistance within 48 hours of enquiries.
The Kutchina Auto Clean Opul Black Chimney is a filter-less auto clean chimney based on Kutchina’s pioneering auto clean technology. This auto clean chimney has a blower and oil collectors, and a suction capacity of 700 m3/hr, which is sufficient for most Indian kitchens. The chimney has proved to be very effective in absorbing troublesome smoke, fumes and smells from the kitchen. The process of oil collection in Kutchina chimneys is based on 3 removable and washable oil collectors. The noise levels are also very low at just 52 dba, and makes for a quiet and efficient kitchen chimney.
Not having oil filters means that it is extremely low or zero maintenance. An important additional feature is the Auto Clean timer that enables you to set the amount of time for which the auto cleaning will happen.
Kitchen chimney designs
There are two types kitchen chimney designs depending on the factor how they look.
Kitchen Chimney Size
Thumb rule to decide kitchen chimney size is chosen kitchen chimney is of exact or greater size than a stove or hob size. Kitchen chimney size should be the size of stove or hob but never smaller than the stove, hob.
Chimney Suction Power
Chimney suction power relies on upon the extent of your kitchen and home. For a home with 1 to 3 rooms, 500 m3/hr to 650 m3/hr suction power chimney is adequate. Home with greater kitchen picks 650 m3/hr to 1000 m3/hr suction power chimney. If you’re still in perplexity please run with taking after count method.
The thumb control for chimney suction power is kitchen ought to ready to changes the air 10 times each hour. It intends to ascertain the air volume in your kitchen by computing the volume of the kitchen then different kitchen chimney volume by 10.
For example, you have a kitchen of width 4m, length 4m, and tallness 2.5m. Computing volume of room w x L x H = 4 x 4 x 2.5 = 40m3. Presently numerous room volume by 10. 40m3 x 10 = 400 m3 . So chimney suction power must be no less than 400m3/hr. If it’s not too much trouble read our article about chimney suction power for the entire picture.
Top 10 Best Kitchen Chimneys For Home Reviews
We have listed here top best kitchen chimney which has very good features and they are also best seller online.
# 1 Elica Kitchen Chimney Review
- Improve the look of your kitchen with the enchanting outline of Glace kitchen chimney! This chimney is your ticket to a bother free cooking background.
- Persistent introduction to smoke and solid fragrances influences your well-being, this chimney is intended to suit your necessities.
- This chimney guarantees you with a power stuffed execution dependably! One Year Warranty, Motor 5 year Warranty. Parts secured under guarantee: Rotor, Metal Grease Filters (All Electronic parts are secured under guarantee for the time of One Year from Date of Purchase.) (Glass is not secured under Warranty).
- The suction limit of the specific model of the kitchen hood speaks to the most extreme wind current limit of the engine a mass get together running at an ideal level with a conceivable +/ – 5%variation.
Pros and cons
- Glass + Stainless Steel
- Size: 60 cm, Suction (m3/hr): 1100
- Color: Black, Filter Type: Baffle
- Controls: Push Button
- Sometimes noisy.
#2 Glen GL 6075 Kitchen Stainless Steel Chimney Review – 60cm / 1000 m3/hr
- The Glen GL 6075 SS 1000 m³/hr Cooker Hood Chimney – Silver is a distinct must-have for your home. It is expertly made from premium materials that guarantee dependable use.
- This chimney in stainless steel complete is furnished with a bewilder channel. With push catch controls, it gives total comfort.
- The warm over-burden defender guarantees complete safety. This is one of the best kitchen chimneys
Pros and cons
- A Bold Classic Hood Cast in Matt Steel
- Size 60 cms
- Airflow 1000 m³/h
- Italian motor with TOP
- Lifetime Warranty
- Maintenance is costly.
#3 Bright Flame Flame Kitchen Chimney Review – Z-Black 1100M3/Hr & Lifetime Warranty
- Presenting the Bright Flame Lotus Z-Black 60 cm Stainless Steel Hood Chimney, the ideal combination of class, style and unmatched utility.
- The apparatus has been pressed with elements that will make your life inside the kitchen significantly simpler. What’s more is that the chimney arrives in a current dark color, supplementing your cutting edge outline needs.
- kitchen machine.Best quality metal has used to cut out this Bright Flame Lotus Z-Black Hood Chimney. The overwhelming obligation metal utilized is built to keep going for a lifetime and require a negligible measure of upkeep.
- The metal is hued dark to emit a present day configuration offer. This additionally guarantees predictable quality and execution of the item during all conditions.
Pros and cons
- Three Speed Feather Touch Push Button for Speed Control
- Suction Capacity Â± 1100m 3/hr
- 1 Motor of Â± 230 Watts Motor,
- Noise Level Â± 55 – 61 dbA Â± 24 Watts Lamps
- Not up to the expected quality.
#4 Hindware Cleo 60 Chimney Review (60 cm, 1200 m3/h)
- It’s very basic and essential to have a protected and proficient approach to control the fumes of hurtful gasses. A great deal of smoke and undesirable gasses are created amid cooking.
- A decent and solid chimney system is an absolute necessity have for guaranteeing a sheltered kitchen condition. Presently with the Hindware hood chimney, you can undoubtedly keep you kitchen without smoke and unscented.
- The brand of Hindware presents to you this top quality chimney with a 1-year guarantee. They are anything but difficult to introduce and arrive in an exceptional plan.
- Presently you can purchase the Hindware hood chimney online through amazon at an incredibly moderate cost. This is one of the best kitchen chimneys
Pros and cons
- Auto Shut On/Off
- Lighting System
- Suction control for variable airflow
- No lights for illumination
#5 .Surya Td 1400M3 Electric Chimney Review
- This accompanies Lot of Safety Feature like Gas Sensor, Smoke Sensor, and Flame Sensor in Case of any mishappening it can begin naturally and shield your home from any Fire Issues. and in addition, it can begin naturally if it faculties Smoke.
- It likewise has clock feature with sound. This additionally has Programmed for Clock and Timer in the event that you are in Hurry to leave your home instantly in the wake of cooking you can utilize clockwork it can expel exhaust from your home and kitchen and close down naturally subsequent to cleaning the air in your home.
Pros and cons
- Dust bag full indicator
- 5 stage filtration process
- 2 in 1 multifunctional small brush shown in the image is part of the vacuum cleaner and placed on the back side near the cord winding button
- Portable and stylish vacuum cleaner
- Suction control on handle to control the airflow
- Needs atleast 60 cm to fit properly.
#6 Hindware Nevio 90 Chimney Review (90 cm, 1200 m3/h, Silver)
- The kitchen is the primary working some portion of our home. During cooking, undesirable gasses or scents from the food items are blended with air and feels uncomfortable to us. This is the issue that happens in each house because of the uncalled for ventilation framework.For tackling this issue,
- For tackling this issue, amazon offers Hindware Nevio chimney at a reasonable rate in the market. The ideal outline of the solid auto clean chimney gives a more noteworthy viability. This Hindware Nevio chimney ingests the smoke and vapor from the cooking things and does not permit the gasses to spread over the whole house.
- The programmed clean chimney hood is accessible in rich white shading which will expand the inside excellence of the kitchen. Hindware Nevio chimney is the third era Auto Clean Technology Chimney.
Pros and cons
- Suction Capacity (in m3/hr): 1200 m3/hr
- Filter: Baffle Filter
- Dimension in cm: 60 x 50 x 50 (L x W x H)
- Features: Touch Controls, LED Lamps, Heating Auto Clean
- 3 Speed Touch Control Operation, Glass-inox Finish
- Installation charges are not included.
#7 Glen 6062 Kitchen Chimney Stainless Steel Review – 60 Cm
- Spruce up the environment in your kitchen with the Glen 6062 Black 60CM 1000 BF.
- The chimney deals with a powerful engine that gives effectiveness at evacuating smoke and gives enduring execution.
- The bewilder channel keeps within free from clean and obstructing. Including push catch controls, the chimney’s settings can be conformed to suit your needs.
- This chimney has a finely created glass wrap up. It is perfect for utilization every day while cooking or warming food. This is the best chimney in India.
Pros and cons
- A Sleek Look, Modern and Attractive, Chimney in Glass & Steel
- Air Flow(m3/h): 1000, Size(cm) : 60
- Filter: Baffle Filter, Speed: 3-Push Buttons
- Italian motor with TOP, FRP housing Warranty : Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Installation not included.
#8 Hindware KA Cooker Hood C100082 Pacific CF Chimney Review
- This festive season, gift yourself or your adored one this Hindware Pacific chimney. We cherish the odor of rarities drifting through the air from the kitchen even before they are laid out on the table.
- It is, in this way, basic to protect it from smoke and vapor and furthermore keep it scent free.Remembering this angle, Besides it smooth look, it is energy-proficient and, in this manner, helps you to eliminate the month to month cost brought about upon your power utilization.
- It likewise accompanies a 12-month maker’s guarantee. Besides, you would likewise get an extra 5-year guarantee on the engine of this chimney on its buy.
- Thus, having a beautiful and smokeless kitchen is currently simple, because of this chimney from the store of Hindware.
Pros and cons
- It has a width of 60 cm and is equipped with metal blowers, along with 2 halogen lamps. It comes in a shade of silver and stainless steel finish adds to its appeal.
- It comes with 1000 M3 suction and has push button controls with 3 different speed variations.
- Keeping your kitchen beautiful and grease-free is now an easy task, thanks to the cassette filters of this Hindware Pacific chimney.
- Customer service is not good.
#9 PRESTIGE DKH 600 CS (B-Series) Kitchen Chimney Review
- Prestige Royale Kitchen Hoods are designed to suit your specifications offering a modern answer for your kitchen.
- Notoriety Chimney DKH 600 CS mixes superbly with your present day kitchen.
- It has a glossy silk complete stainless steel body, 760m 3D shape/hour suction capacity, 200 watts engine, two aluminum metal oil filters and two LED lights for brightening.
Pros and cons
- Satin Finish Stainless Steel Body
- 760 m3/hr suction capacity
- 200 watts motor, 2 LED lamps
- 2 Baffle filters, 2 Years Warranty
- Suction is not good.
#10 Hindware Chimney Clara 60cm Review
- A utilitarian chimney not just keeps your kitchen smoke free and clean additionally adds to its stylistic theme.
- That is the reason famous brand Hindware delivers to you the Hindware Clara 60 Stainless Steel Chimney. This keen kitchen machine accompanies a few useful elements that are certain to awe.
- This Hindware chimney is easy to use elements and contemporary make, which makes it a reasonable expansion to your kitchen. With the most extreme commotion level appraised at 58 dB(A), the chimney is not uproarious. You can shop online for this Hindware kitchen chimney
Pros and cons
- Filters: Cassette Fliter
- Color/Finish – Stainless Steel/Silver
- Suction Capacity – 750 m3/hr
- Voltage – 220-240V/50Hz Control – 3 Speed Touch Control
- The exhaust pipe was not included in the product.
Kitchen chimney price
Kitchen chimney in India price can range from Rs.4000. Marked straight line chimney cost shifts from Rs.4000 to Rs.5000. Kitchen chimney costs incredibly fluctuated depending upon the size. 60cm size chimney value run beginning from Rs.6000. Though, 90cm size chimney value begins from Rs.12000 in India. By the by the vast majority of chimney makers gives free establishment practicality. So no compelling reason to stress over establishment charges. But, if you will mount chimney extremely distant from the divider or outside fumes point, it needs extra ducting/funneling which soar the entire cost.
So What We Recommend
All things considered, chimney these days is a must have a machine. In India, where dust is now a huge issue, you can’t permit yourself to run with fatal grime. Also, the reason, kitchen chimney is must have item. After much research, our supervisor has recommended install with Hindware CLEO 60 which has more suction power, 60 CM of size, and powerful blower/engine. If size is the issue, you can likewise run with Hindware CLEO 90.
We hope you liked our information about best electric kitchen chimney and the top selling products that are listed here. All this information will help you in selecting the best kitchen chimney and if there is still any problem please leave the comment below.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Popular Kitchen Chimney in India 2018
- Things to Before Buying A Kitchen Chimney
- How to select Best kitchen Chimney?
- Best Kitchen Chimney Brands
- Types Of Filter Present in Kitchen Chimney
- Why should you buy an auto clean chimney?
- Auto Clean Chimney Recommendations
- Top 10 Best Kitchen Chimneys For Home Reviews
- # 1 Elica Kitchen Chimney Review
- #2 Glen GL 6075 Kitchen Stainless Steel Chimney Review – 60cm / 1000 m3/hr
- #3 Bright Flame Flame Kitchen Chimney Review – Z-Black 1100M3/Hr & Lifetime Warranty
- #4 Hindware Cleo 60 Chimney Review (60 cm, 1200 m3/h)
- #5 .Surya Td 1400M3 Electric Chimney Review
- #6 Hindware Nevio 90 Chimney Review (90 cm, 1200 m3/h, Silver)
- #7 Glen 6062 Kitchen Chimney Stainless Steel Review – 60 Cm
- #8 Hindware KA Cooker Hood C100082 Pacific CF Chimney Review
- #9 PRESTIGE DKH 600 CS (B-Series) Kitchen Chimney Review
- #10 Hindware Chimney Clara 60cm Review
- Kitchen chimney price
- So What We Recommend