Top 10 Best Eggs Poacher: Poached eggs could turn into a large variety of dishes for your breakfast, lunch, dinner or even dessert. The only problem is how you cook it. Thanks to the invention of egg poachers! This tool could transform an amateur quickly into a pro regarding egg preparation. Stay out of stress and time-taking labor while you own one of these top ten egg poachers of the year.
List of Top 10 Best Eggs Poacher in 2018
- This is a convenient electric egg boiler, mini and fashion design, can boil 7 eggs at one time...
- CoEasy and quick toThis Egg Boiler takes only 11 minutes to cook the eggs ,Cook Your Eggs Right with the Egg Steaming Device Cook seven eggs at once with this automatic Egg Cooker/boiler.
- Compatible Design With Nice Appearance Makes For a Great Gift For Your Family and Friends Unit Integrated Food Grade Material Unbreakable Crystal Clear Top Cover New and Improved High Capacity Design....
- Perfect poached eggs in minutes
- Integrated egg cracker
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free
- Color May Very
- Boiled 7 Eggs At Once
- In the box : 1 egg boiler, 1 water measuring cup
- Compatible Design With Nice Appearance Makes For a Great Gift For Your Family and Friends Unit Integrated Food Grade Material Unbreakable Crystal Clear Top Cover New and Improved High Capacity Design
- Pan Diameter: 14.5 cm , Size : 28 x 15 x 12 cm
- Material : Plastic + Nonstick
- Power : 220 v~50 HZ, 350W
- Material: PP + Stainless steel
- Supply voltage: 110V
- Rated power: 350W
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】The egg cooker let you easily make soft, medium, hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, mini omelettes, salads, egg benedict's and more.
- 【DURABLE & SAFE】The egg boiler is made from high quality food grade silicone & PP, which are FDA approved. Temperature safe from -40°F to +248°F(-40℃ to +120℃).
- 【FITS FOR ANY POT】Egg boiler fits perfectly in any pot. No need to worry about the pot size. Detachable & handy, you can put 1-6PCS egg boiler in pot as your needs.
- Product Size: 10x8x2 cm, Material: Stainless Steel, Content: Set of 2 Pc egg mould.
- Dry the mould after cleaning, put it in the pan, and then heat it for a while.
- Brush the inner side of the mould with some oil to prevent egg whites from sticking to the mould when frying eggs.
- new and high quality , safe in ovens, microwave ovens, dishwasher and freezer
- it is made of food grade silicone rubber which can withstand temperatures from -40 to + degreen 230degreen
- flexible silicone cooking, this is a very handy tool to have in your kitchen.
- Perfect for Soft?,? Medium or Hard Boiled Egg
- Instant Egg Boiler/Steamer
- Boiled 7 Eggs at Once Easy to Use
Here comes the top egg poacher this year and it goes to the product from Elite Cuisine. The best thing about this little tool that no other product has is the multi-functional egg cooking. With this, you can do omelet, egg poaching, and boil it without breaking the shell. It also comes with a self-timer to ensure a consistent perfect cook every single time. Life is a lot easier with this one.
- Lifetime guarantee
- You can cook seven eggs at the same time
- Auto-off and built-in timer
What is an Egg Poacher
Poached eggs are known to be one of the most preferable and healthiest breakfasts all over the world. This traditional French dish is prepared by poaching a broken-out shell egg in the simmering water. Just swirl the water to make a whirlpool and gently tip the egg into the center. As a result, you will get firm but creamy whites and runny yolks. Moreover, poached eggs are the basis for many dishes such as Eggs Benedict, soup, broth, and spicy tomato sauce. Most people got used to preparing poached eggs by the traditional method but to make the tastiest dish, you should use some tricky techniques and skills. But if you want to poach egg every day and don’t want to put a lot effort, opt for an Egg poacher. The appliance consists of several parts: a pan, egg cups, and a lid. Here, the eggs are poached on a stove or in a microwave oven (depending on the type of material an appliance is made of). Want to treat your family with this dainty without efforts? Be sure, egg poacher would come in handy in your kitchen!
What Features to Compare
Type and Capacity
Egg poachers are divided into several types. And what differs one model from another is their utilization and the number of eggs poached at once. Some are designed with several egg cups and are useful if you need to feed all your family members, while other models are meant for a single portion of poached eggs. As regards the appliance’s utilization, there are poachers that are designed for the microwave, stovetop, and electric use. The egg cups in which you drop the raw eggs should be carefully placed in a pan of boiling water or attached to the rim of a pan. Some other models must be placed into a microwave oven or plugged into the mains.
You should also know that the material an egg poacher is made of determines the device’s utility. Therefore, if a device is designed for use on a stovetop, it is generally made of anodized aluminum or stainless steel. These materials ensure durability and long service life of an egg poacher. Concerning the egg cups, they usually feature a non-stick coating for an effortless drawing of an egg out of a cup. By contrast, plastic is also used in an egg poacher manufacturing. But it should be BPA-free as the material contacts with food and this marking ensures lack of harmful vapors.
Usability and Maintenance
For convenient and safe use, an egg poacher should have a stay-cool handle so that you couldn’t burn your fingers accidently. It is also preferable if an appliance comes with a lid so as to keep the steam inside a pan and evenly cook poached eggs. In case a lid doesn’t fit tight, the eggs won’t absorb the heat and may be uncooked. We recommend you to opt for an egg poacher with a transparent lid and removable egg cups that enable you to see the readiness of eggs, prevent overcooking and get eggs out of the cup effortlessly. Every homemaker would appreciate an opportunity to clean kitchenware in a dishwasher but hand washing is a breeze owing to a non-stick coating. If you’ve chosen an electric egg poacher, you will surely like the safety features it offers. Electric models are designed with an automatic shut-off option so the chance of overheat and water evaporation is reduced to none.