The latest technology in today’s commercial world allows you temporarily mend your hair color gone wrong or even better enhance your five month old fading highlights just by shampooing your hair with these special shampoos. These shampoos are essentially a branch of color protection shampoo, but this time the shampoos integrate a subtle hue in the shampoo that brightens and shows up every time you shampoo reviving your highlights while allowing you to outlast your normal hair dye span without any side effects to follow. Wet, rinse and wash your shampoo just like any other busy Monday morning and get a vibrant head of your desired hair color range.
Top 10 Best Hair Dye Shampoos
- ★ TIRED OF HAIR GREYING?- COVER WHITE & GREY HAIR : Counter The Signs Of Age And Forget White And Grey Hair. Simply Apply a Dose Of This Great Instant Hair Dye Shampoo And Look As Young And Vivid As You...
- ★ 5 IN 1, INSTANT HAIR COLOR SHAMPOO- SAVE TIME & MONEY: Forget Traditional Ways Of Hair Dyeing At Home , Costly & Time Consuming Visits To Hair Salons: You Can Now Dye Your Hair Quickly & Safely By...
- ★ ADVANCED HAIR COLOR FORMULATION- Science + Nature: Our BLUSSHING’s Hair Color Shampoo Formulas Combine Science And Nature To Deliver Transformative Results. Argan Oil, Almond Oil, Noni Extracts Etc...
- ★NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS AND PRESERVATIVES ADDED: Ammonia Free, No SLS, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances. The Harsh Synthetic Chemicals Found Among Even High-End Hair Dye’s Are Just As Likely To Harm Your...
- ★ QUICK & EASY TO USE: All You Have To Do Is Wear The Gloves Included In Box, Pump Out The Hair Colorant & Developer, Mix Well Over Palms, Apply On Your Wet Hair And Wait For 5-10Mnts’ So That The...
- Rich Crème, Non Drip, Easy to Use Formula; No Ammonia formula
- The Pack contains: Developer milk(50ml), Hair colourant III(50g), Hair conditioner(2x5ml), Instruction leaflet and gloves
- 100% Grey Coverage
- Long Lasting Colour with 8 week Color Lock technology
- Enriched with 3 oils – Olive, Almond and Avocado, to give nourishment along with silky, shiny hair
- Hair Colour Shampoo
- Quantity: 180 ml
- Good for hair
- Can be applied with bare wet hands , no gloves and no bowl and brush
- Natural Hair Colour Shampoo
- Pack of 5
- Quantity: 180ml; 1 Pack, Ammonia free
- Can be applied with bare hands (Suggested skin test before use and wash the hands within 3 mins)
- Usage: Apply liberally to wet hair and work lather through strands, from scalp to ends. Rinse well with water.
- Target Audience: Men & Women
- Package Contents: 1 Shampoo + 15ml Bringha Hair cleanser sachet
- World's safest hair color
- No ammonia, paraben and silicone
- Enriched with growth factors & anti-oxidants
- Prevents hair fall
- Hair complex
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings
- Can be applied with bare hands
- No stains, no ammonia
- No tears
- Pleasant fragrance
- REDUCES HAIR FALL : Onion Oil stimulates the scalp, promoting blood circulation and hair regrowth. Plant Keratin strengthens hair, and makes it frizz-free.
- MAKES HAIR SOFT : Gentle surfactants cleanse hair & scalp without stripping. Keratin prevents damage & dryness, leaving hair soft & smooth.
- STRENGTHENS HAIR : Loaded with Plant Keratin, this Shampoo gently cleanses hair & prevents damage caused due to washing.
- SAFE FOR CHEMICALLY TREATED HAIR : Made from all natural ingredients, the Shampoo does not do any harm & is suitable for all hair types. It is safe for coloured or chemically treated hair.
- NATURAL & TOXIN FREE : The Shampoo is completely free of Sulfates, Silicones, Parabens, Mineral Oil & Dyes.
- Easily apply to any part of your beard, even shorter bear styles
- The product is specially enriched with aloe extract and olive oil
- The high viscosity cream covers your beard completely without dripping
- Our keratin smooth system is infused with Keratin & Argan Oil
- Nourishes your hair & controls frizz, for upto 3 days
- Dual action, 100% smoother hair with more shine
- Lower Sulphate formula,suitable for both natural and chemically-treated hair
- Makes your tresses smoother, shinier and easier to style
However, more than health benefits, hair color emotionally changes a person. They make you more confident and make you feel prettier about yourself. Coloring also helps make your hair shiny, scientifically, as color helps refract more light; therefore it adds dimensions and helps reflect colors. Color also helps strengthen the hair, as when we color our hair, the color adds a certain coating on the hair, which helps in making the hair stronger. In addition to that, by adding a layer of color, the overall volume of the hair increases.
In case you have not ever colored your hair, shading it out of the blue can be kind of scary. It’s critical to agree with your colorist as far as what you need, and relying upon a wide range of elements, original hair coloring arrangements could take as less as an hour to finish, or they could require two separate appointments. Most colorists have Instagram pages and will post photographs on them. This can be a good place for you to check their portfolio. You and your colorist must both offer your vision. In case you have never dyed your hair, you most likely do not officially possess shading safe hair items. Ensure your shampoo and conditioners are made for color treated hair.
Tips for Keeping your Hair Color Fresh
Get your color done professionally.
DIY hair dyes are great, precisely because they’re accessible, but just like with most things in life: the pros do it better.
Most supermarket dyes are semi-permanent, whilst the dyes at the salon are permanent. This means a salon color treatment will last longer. A stylist will also be able to get your coloring just right, if you have specific color goals.
As previously mentioned, water is a major culprit when it comes to the fading of your hair color.
Obviously, it’s best not to avoid water completely, as basic hygiene is a necessity, but you can limit how often you wash your hair.
Really, unless you are strenuously exercising every day, washing your hair on a daily basis is overkill – and a surefire way to see your bright colors fade to nothing.
It depends on your own level of comfort, but try washing your hair just once or twice a week. That doesn’t mean you need to skip showers altogether, simply use a shower cap!
Protect that noggin.
Wear a hat on sunny, windy, and rainy days.
Protect your color from the elements whenever you head outside. Wear a hat, or other head covering (such as a scarf or beanie), to ensure you don’t lose color by exposing your hair to UV, water, and other pigment-fading elements.
If the thought of covering up your beautiful locks is too much to bear, then try protecting your hair against UV by using a UV-protecting leave-in conditioner.
Some leave-ins include UV-filtering ingredients. Simply be on the lookout for UV-protecting leave-in products in your local hair care aisle.
If you swim in chlorinated water regularly, then you need to put extra effort into protecting your color because chlorinated water is a recipe for super fast color fade.
To protect your hair, use a leave-in conditioner mixed with some regular water and douse your hair in it. Put a swimming cap on for extra protection, or simply tie your hair up.
If you can, stick to swimming styles that keep your head above water, such as a side stroke.
(See? Who says we can’t give sports advice?)
Use color depositing hair treatments.
We covered color depositing shampoos above in our Best Of list, but if you’re wanting to make that color stretch, including a color depositing (or toning) hair treatment in your product collection will give you a definite advantage.
Lots of color depositing hair treatments work the same as other nurturing hair treatments: simply work it through your hair, let it sit, then rinse out. Color depositing treatments also often include reparative, hydrating ingredients, leaving you with super soft, healthy looking hair.
Really, any hair treatment is an absolute must-have for color-treated hair, as damaged hair needs to be cared for to maintain that sleek, straight-out-of-the-salon look. Some of the brands whose shampoos we love also produce color depositing treatments, such as Color Mask and Joico.
Try working color depositing treatments into your hair color maintenance routine to keep your color salon-fresh for as long as possible.
Avoid alcohol-based styling products.
Plenty of gels, mouses, and waxes have alcohol as a main ingredient.
Unfortunately, alcohol is a very drying ingredient, which means that when you use an alcohol-based styling product, you’ll compromise the strength of your cuticle, and lose that locked seal that keeps your hair pigments from escaping.
You should especially avoid alcohol-based products when you’re spending a lot of time in the sun. The drying effect of alcohol will make your hair even more vulnerable to UV rays and, therefore, to color fade.
Keep in mind which colors are hardest to maintain. The unfortunate truth is that certain hair dyes are going to give you more trouble than others.
Here’s The Deal Based on Hair Coloring
Red is the color that tends to fade the quickest. Red pigment molecules are a lot larger than other pigments, and as such are easier to lose when exposed to any cuticle compromising elements, such as a bit of rain, or too much sun on a summer’s day.
Of course, that doesn’t mean you have to avoid red if that’s your choice color, it just means you need to lower your expectations when it comes to how long it’ll last – and also be prepared to spend a bit more money on upkeep and salon visits.
Rocking a platinum blonde or silver ‘do can look positively bad-ass, but unless you want to go through the extra hassle of toning your hair, this might also be a color best reserved for those who have the money and time to maintain it.
Bright Colors (e.g. Blue)
Bright colors such as electrifying blues and baby-cute lavenders are the hardest of all colors to maintain. Unless you’re willing to re-dye your hair at home often, or have the cash to splash out on regular salon visits, you might want to put your rainbow hair dreams on hold.
Blu, in particular,r tends to fade quicker than others. The biggest bummer about experiencing wash-out with blue coloring is that it can look bad, fast.
Nobody enjoys the faded out green look.
If you have blue hair (or want to) then consider using color depositing shampoos and toners/treatments to keep your blue blue for as long as possible – avoid the green monster with all your might!
Brown and Black: the longest lasting colors
As for what color is the easiest to maintain?
It has to be brown. Going brunette has plenty of benefits, ans the lack of upkeep is definitely one of them.
Brown pigments penetrate hair on a deeper level than other dyes, making it harder for them to escape. If you want to go swimming, have hot showers, and avoid wearing hats, then brunette may be the way to go.
Black is also a pigment with staying power, and like brown, is a good choice for anyone looking for a cheap and easy to maintain coloring.
Expert Question And Answers:
How Do I Know Which Shampoo Is Suitable For My Color-Treated Hair?
Before investing on a shampoo for your color-treated hair, it is advisable to go through online reviews. By reading the pros and cons of each product, you can decide on a particular product. You can be sure that the shampoo is suitable to you if you do not experience – hair fall, itchiness, dryness and color being washed away. Always go for a smaller sized bottle first and confirm its compatibility to your hair before investing on large bottles.
Can Color-Protection Shampoos Be Used For Normal Hair?
Although color protection shampoos are specially designed for color hair, they are quite suitable for normal hair as well. The main difference is that these shampoos create a protective layer on each strand of hair to bind the color well. Also, they are gentle compared to the regular shampoos and don’t strip away the natural oils from the scalp.
How Frequently Can We Use These Shampoos For Color-Treated Hair?
Any shampoo, including the color-protection hair cleansers, must not be used more than twice a week. They are loaded with chemicals, particularly parabens and sulfates. Excessive washing of hair with these shampoos can lead to dull, dehydrated hair. One may also experience hair fall and ultimately baldness. It is better to restrict the usage of any products other than the natural ones.
Can those with normal hair use a hair dye shampoo?
It is best to avoid it because you don’t need the extra chemicals included in the shampoo that works specifically on color-treated hair.
How Does Colored Hair Fade?
When you get your hair dyed, pigments penetrate your hair, and are trapped within the shafts of your hair strands. This means that pigment can escape whenever the hair cuticle (outer layer) is compromised.
What causes the hair cuticle to lift up?
Heat, water, and even UV exposure.
So it suffices to say that keeping your color fresh can be a real task. Even something as inevitable as a daily shower with hot water will strip your hair of color faster than you can say ‘wash out’.
If you’re keen on the details, it’s the free radicals that we come into contact with every day that compromise your cuticle, and therefore your pigmentation.
These free radicals are molecules, and other small elements, that cause loss of pigmentation in your colored hair.
That’s why choosing a color preserving shampoo with ingredients that protect against or filter out free radicals is important in keeping your color fresher for longer.
Besides using the right shampoo, there are other things you can do to extend the life of your colored hair.
Which shampoo is best for Coloured hair?
Tresemme is a known brand for various hair care products, and this is one of the best shampoo for colored hair.
How to apply the hair dye shampoo
- Application of hair dye shampoo is extremely easy and hassle free.
- You just have to wet your hair with clear water.
- Squeeze out the shampoo out of the sachet
- Apply all over the hair.
- Massage thoroughly so that each and every hair strand gets coated with the hair dye shampoo.
- Wait for 5 to 10 minutes or whatever time is mentioned on the packet.
- Different brands have different methods of applications so, you should also check that. After that you can
- go ahead and wash your hair with clear water.
- These are the best hair dye shampoo or hair color shampoos available in India. You can easily apply them to get natural-looking black hair. Have you ever used a hair color shampoo?