Best Protein Powder In India: Looking for best whey protein in India? Read this guide to know everything about whey protein and which is the best whey protein powder to buy in India.
|Product||Buy Now||Price||Size||Star Ratings|
|5k - 7k||5 lbs||3.9|
|1k - 2k||500 g||3.7|
|4 k - 5.5 k||5.28 lbs||3.6|
|3 k - 4 k||6 lbs||3.2|
|500 - 800||500 g||3.4|
|5 k - 7 k||3 lbs||3.1|
|7 k -9 k||454 g||3.1|
|4 k - 5 k||3.97 lbs||3.5|
|800 - 1000||5 L||4.1|
|7 k - 8.5 k||7 lbs||3.5|
Protein which is the essential nutrient as it is a building block of our body and it is the basic ingredients for muscle mass. Many of us has a dream of having good physique and well built muscles so for this what we need is protein in right amount with good quality as well as quantity.
Our diet either vegetarian or non- vegetarian is not providing enough protein to our body for mass gain and build muscle. In fact they will give us fat and carbs which we didn’t need. So now there is the need for the good protein powder or protein supplements which will full fill the extra need of protein in our body.
Our market is full fledged with protein powder or you can say mass gainer supplements but in such huge range we must the right and proper protein powder for us and our body.
Good amount of the protein supplements will give you extra nutrition and boost your power. Whey protein which is derived from milk have maximum amount of the bio-availability of proteins with branched chain of amino acids. In this top 10 list we some of the best protein supplement in India that has been in the top position for a long time. So they are time tested. ON 100% Whey Gold Standard has been topping the list for a decade now. It’s no doubt still the best protein supplement for muscle gain available in India.
What to Look for in a Good Protein Powder Shake
There are a lot of factors that go into choosing the best protein powder for you, but here are some things to look for in a quality product:
Quality of ingredients – the type(s) of protein used in the product are very important, as is the overall quality of the ingredients used. A good protein powder will have a very high quality build.
Brand reputation – there are hundreds of sports nutrition companies out there – some good, some bad. Sticking to the reputable, well-known brands is generally recommended.
Value for money – how expensive is the product? How many doses are in each container? These are questions you should be asking yourself. When comparing prices, be sure to do your calculations based on the number of servings, and not just on the per-package price.
Taste/mix ability – if the product tastes bad, you probably won’t want to take it every day! Read reviews to learn about the taste of different flavors/products. The best protein shakes contain some mix of protein powder and other ingredients, so keep in mind what flavors will work well with the way you intend to use the protein. For example, if you plan to make smoothies with berries and fruit, a vanilla-flavored protein would be a better choice than chocolate.
Applications to your goals – is your main goal to lose weight, gain muscle, tone up, or get huge? Depending on what you’re going for, you could be looking for the best protein powder for weight loss, or the best for muscle growth! Your goals dictate which product(s) you should use.
What is Protein?
Protein is the building block of healthy muscles. Next to water, protein is the most abundant substance in your body – making it an absolutely essential nutrient. Our muscles are literally made of protein, which is why bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts need more protein than the average individual.
Proteins are made up of amino acids. The order and arrangement of these acids change the type (and quality) of the protein. There are 20+ different amino acids, which means there are a huge number of potential combinations – meaning a huge variety of types of protein.
How Much Protein Should You Consume?
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics recommend that men who strength train regularly should consume 0.64 to 0.82 grams of protein per pound of body weight, per day. That translates to about 102-131 grams of protein per day for the average 160-pound man who regularly strength trains. Female athletes and fitness enthusiasts need slightly less protein than men, but should still consume well over the official recommended levels. Everyone has their own theory as to how much protein athletes need. Men’s Fitness says 0.7 to 0.8 grams per pound of body-weight, while other industry experts recommend 1-1.2g or more.
What Are Protein Powders?
Protein supplements are dietary supplements intended to help people increase their protein intake in an easy and affordable way. Most of the time, they’re in powder form, and are used by mixing into water or milk, or making smoothies.
While protein powders are the most popular type, there are other protein supplements like bars, pre-made drinks, etc. There is no single “best protein supplement”, but rather, there is a huge variety of different products, each with their own pros and cons. Many people ask themselves which protein powder is best, but the answer really depends on your individual needs and goals.
Types of Protein Powders
There are three main types of whey protein:
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Whey Protein Hydrolyses.
The differences between these three come down to how processed the protein is and hence the amount of protein present without any of the other qualities of dairy products such as fat, lactose (milk sugar), and various immunoglobulins.
Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) is generally the cheapest of the three and has the lowest amount of protein per 100 grams of the three types. It has 29%–89% protein by weight. The other 11-71% is made up of fat, lactose and contains higher amounts of various immune-enhancing peptides such as alpha-lactalbumin and immunoglobulins.
2) Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) has on average 90%+ of its weight coming from protein, with minimal lactose and fat. This is more expensive than concentrate.
3) Whey Protein Hydrolysate (WPH) is a further degraded protein that digests very quickly in the body and has about 99% of its weight coming from protein. This is the most expensive of the three and generally the worst tasting.
What Are the Benefits of Protein Powders?
To explore the benefits of protein supplements, you should first understand the benefits of protein itself:
- Stimulates muscle growth
- Keeps muscles fueled during and after exercise
- Helps repair muscles after strenuous exercise
- Helps stimulate fat loss/weight loss
- Helps build and repair muscle tissues
- Helps build and repair bones, muscles, cartilage, skin and blood
- Helps your body create enzymes, hormones and other body chemicals
Protein in supplement form aims to provide the same benefits as listed above, in an easy, affordable package. The best protein powders will provide high quality protein to help fuel your body.
How to Take Protein Powders
In general, you should follow the instructions on the product packaging. Generally speaking, you should take a quick-absorbing protein like whey isolates immediately after your workout, or even mid-workout. Slower-absorbing proteins like casein can be taken between meals, or before bed.
When it comes to figuring out how much protein you should take, you can use a protein intake calculator to get a rough estimate. Be sure to calculate the approximate protein content of the food you eat throughout the day into your overall intake. Here’s a list of protein content in common foods that you can use.
Guys i hope you must watch and order for the protein powder as now a days every one crazy more about the physique and health. It not only gives you good muscle mass or lean muscle mass but also boost up your immune system as well. All above protein powder are vegetarian and do not use any added color in it. Protein can be taken in the morning or after and before the exercise, some of the are also used as a food supplements but not all so before use just read the label or discuss with your instructor.
Top 10 Best Protein Powder In India Reviews
Here is a list of the top ten Best protein powder in India that will greatly enhance body building, increase health, and improve overall wellness.
#1 Optimum Nutrition (ON) 100% Whey Gold Standard
- The nutrition industry’s smash hit whey protein powder speaks to the highest quality level of protein quality.
- Made in GMP organization owned and worked offices in the U.S.A., Gold Standard 100% Whey utilizes unadulterated Whey Protein Isolates as the essential ingredient.
- Consolidated with ultra-separated whey protein think, each serving gives 24 grams of all-whey protein and 5.5 grams of actually happening Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) which are prized by competitors for their muscle building qualities.
- With more than 20 enticing flavors to look over, ON’s Gold Standard 100% Whey gives you a lot of approaches to keep exercise recovery interesting. This is one of the best whey protein in India
Pros and cons
- 24 grams of whey protein per serving with whey protein isolates as the primary ingredient and just 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram of fat
- 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving
- Whey protein micro fractions from whey protein isolate and ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate
- Use first thing in the morning, before/after exercise or after weight training
- The product has a plastic shrink wrap seal around the cap (outside) for protection from contamination. No sealing inside the cap
#2 Amway Nutrilite All Plant Protein Powder Review
- Less fatty than meat, useful for your health. All plant protein from soy, wheat, and yellow pea. One 10 g serving gives 8 grams of heart-sound protein.
- Flavorless expansion to sustenances, drinks or players. Veggie lover. Dairy free, lactose-free. Low fat (under 1 gram for each serving). Cholesterol free. Every one of the nine fundamental amino acids.
- Underpins energy, muscles, and insusceptibility. Depiction all plant protein powder conveys 8 grams of plant-based protein in each 10-gram serving.
- The flavorless powder can be mixed into refreshments (hot or frosty) or sprinkled over food for an easy approach to add the energy of protein to your eating regimen.
- Benefits nine amino acids in the perfect proportion simple to utilize unflavored powder veggie lover suited sans dairy equation perfect for the individuals who are lactose prejudiced.
Pros and cons
- Provides you the goodness of nature and the power of protein from its tri-blend – Soy, Wheat & Yellow Pea.
- It is 100% plant sourced and is cholesterol & lactose-free.
- Designed to provide you synergy of all essential amino acids which are vital for maintenance and rebuilding of cells and tissues.
- A healthy choice over high fat-high cholesterol sources such as red meat, whole egg, whole milk etc.
- A high protein content of 80% and provides 8g protein in every 10g serving.
- Should not be taken for longer duration.
#3 Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein – 5.28 lbs
- Protein is likely the most imperative supplement for all competitors, yet it is particularly irreplaceable for those included in long term, high force perseverance preparing.
- It is the fuel for the build-up, mass, and conditioning of the muscle. Indeed, protein is basic for development and improvement.
- The proteins that make up the human body are not acquired specifically from the eating routine; rather, dietary protein is separated into its constituent parts known as amino acids, which are the essential building pieces of life.
- That implies that it is the amino acids, and not protein in essence, which are basic supplements.
- Of the 20 amino acids that the body needs to make protein, eleven are assigned as unimportant amino acids since they can be delivered by the human body from other amino acids and don’t should be acquired from the eating regimen. This is one of the best whey protein in India
Pros and cons
- whey protein also boost’s the body’s immune system by acting as an antioxidant
- Ideal for both muscle building & fat loss
- Decreases recovery times and repairs muscle faster than other proteins
- Over 6 grams of BCAAs
- There is no shaker.
#4 Optimum Nutrition (ON) Serious Mass – 6 lbs Review
- Genuine weight picks up objectives require genuine calories. Sadly, the individuals who require the additional calories regularly experience considerable difficulties enough of them.
- For some trying to be greater, an exceedingly dynamic digestion, weaker hunger, and on-the-run lifestyle can make it a genuine test to get enough calories from food.
- With 1,250 calories and 50 grams of protein for each serving, you have parts to pick up from ON’s Serious Mass. Quit fooling around about your sizable aspirations with Serious Mass.
Pros and cons
- 50 grams of blended protein
- Over 250 grams of carbohydrates with no added sugar
- Enhanced with creatine, glutamine and glutamine peptides
- 25 vitamins and essential minerals
- So take it between meals and after workout. Otherwise it goes waste.
#5 Endura Mass Weight Gainer – 500g Review
- Endura Mass is a simple approach to put on and look after weight. It is 100% veggie lover in this manner it can be taken with no faltering.
- An adjusted definition of brilliant soy proteins, starches, fats, minerals and vitamins, It gives up to 3480 additional calories for every day other than the calories picked up by consistent eating regimen.
- Today Endura is not only a name of an item, but rather it is a brand, which speaks to a complete scope of value wellbeing supplements that are at standard with the worldwide norms.
- From wellbeing supplement for the rec center fledglings to specific items only obliging the propelled levels of bodybuilding, Endura go has items for everybody.
Pros and cons
- Suitable for both male and females
- With the regular intake of Endura Mass, one may start feeling the difference in 3-4 weeks
- Endura Mass gives vital nutrients and energy that helps in gaining optimum weight
- You may notice pimples sometimes.
#6 Sopure Zero Carb – 3 lbs Review
- Virtue is power. Isopure Protein has 50 grams of 100% perfect whey protein seclude with zero carbs.
- It’s as yet stuffed with glutamine and supplements, yet no lactose or debasements—so it’s anything but difficult to drink, and goes down simple.
- The microfiltration procedure used to make Isopure Protein is so entire, we wind up with the main totally clear milk protein when it is broken up in water.
- Now that is the thing that we call some genuinely fine fuel.
Pros and cons
- 25 grams of protein per serving
- 100 percent whey protein isolate
- Gluten free, lactose free and aspartame free
- Glutamine enriched loaded with BCAAs
- Protein that’s pure and perfect
#7 Inlife Whey Protein Powder – 454g Review
- Astounding TASTE PROFILE: INLIFE Whey is defined for an astonishing taste as well as blends effortlessly and easily in your drink of decision. No lumps, awesome flavor, no stomach bloating. Only great protein powder to fuel your muscles and a taste you will anticipate each time
- Superb MUSCLE FOOD: INLIFE Whey is quick retaining and has a perfect profile to enable you to achieve your nutrition and wellness objectives. If you are pressing on weight or cutting calories, INLIFE Whey protein powder is the correct decision that can get you there
- SHARE: Consider requesting one container for yourself and another for a companion or adored one. Keep each other inspired and achieve your objectives together and all the more rapidly. INLIFE Healthcare remains by each quality item they make. We make just premium and additional unadulterated yet high power vitamins, containers, tablets, powders, multivitamins, home grown supplements and regular home grown skin and individual administer to men, ladies
Pros and cons
- Optical biometric fingerprint sensor
- Motorized shooting bolts
- Stores up to 32 fingerprints
- Mechanical key for password override
- Internal carpet
- Biometric system may not work properly in the following cases- Elderly with fading fingerprints, People with partial or missing fingerprints as a result of any accident.
- Can not be mixed with cold water.
#8 Muscletech Nitrotech Performance Series – 3.97 lbs Review
- MuscleTech Nitrotech Performance Series-2 Lbs is an overwhelming obligation protein powder by the trusted brand Muscletech Nutrition.
- This is 100 % separate that scientifically intended to convey 24 grams of 100% of Whey Isolate protein per 27 grams of serving. The greatly unique recipe of this item contains zero fat, sugar, starches or cholesterol.
- This is one effective whey separate that is awesome to help your exercises and give you quality.
- If you are searching for a 100% whey confine to give you genuine protein and games nutrition then this is the item that you have to go for.
- This predominant quality powder comes in the flavor Chocolate whirl which is an incredibly tasty flavor for all taste palates. This 1 kg pack contains 84 servings of 27 grams each.
- These are sufficient to help support your quality and at last enable you to build muscle speedier. You can consume 4 scoops every day for at least a month and a half.
Pros and cons
- Contains protein sources primarily from whey protein isolate -one of the cleanest and purest protein sources available to athletes
- Enhanced with creatine for faster muscle gains
- New from Muscletech
#9 Optimum Nutrition (ON) Micro Creatine Powder – 300 g
- Creatine monohydrate is a standout amongst the most very much inquired about games nutrition ingredients.
- At the point when utilized as a part of conjunction with customary weight preparing, it has been appeared to bolster muscle size, quality, and power.
- One teaspoon of ON’s Micronized Creatine Powder gives 5 grams of 99.9% unadulterated Creapure Creatine Monohydrate.
- This unflavored powder blends effortlessly into water, juice or your post-exercise protein shake to enable you to meet weight room objectives.
Pros and cons
- 5 grams of creatine monohydrate per serving
- Has 99.9% pure Creapure Creatine Monohydrate
- One standard teaspoon provides a full daily maintenance dose of creapure creatine monohydrate
- Supports muscle size, strength and power
#10 Muscletech Mass Tech Scientifically Superior Mass Gainer Review
- New mass-tech is a propelled bulk gainer intended for any person that has an extreme time including size, is in their building stage and additionally needs to get through their quality levels.
- Control pressed with 80 grams of protein and 1170 calories when blended with some skim milk
- This powerfully prevalent recipe is enhanced with demonstrated anabolic drivers for fast mass pick up and quality.
- More protein, better quality calories, bigger results
- New size
- New from Muscletech
- Non veg
Now that you know more about the various top protein powder supplements available, you have the tools you need to make an educated decision. Keep in mind that every product on this list is a quality option. The specific product that will work best for you depends on your individual needs, budget, and preferences. Instead of asking “what is the best protein powder”, you should really be asking which protein powder is best for you.
- What to Look for in a Good Protein Powder Shake
- What is Protein?
- How Much Protein Should You Consume?
- What Are Protein Powders?
- Types of Protein Powders
- What Are the Benefits of Protein Powders?
- How to Take Protein Powders
- Top 10 Best Protein Powder In India Reviews
- #1 Optimum Nutrition (ON) 100% Whey Gold Standard
- #2 Amway Nutrilite All Plant Protein Powder Review
- #3 Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein – 5.28 lbs
- #4 Optimum Nutrition (ON) Serious Mass – 6 lbs Review
- #5 Endura Mass Weight Gainer – 500g Review
- #6 Sopure Zero Carb – 3 lbs Review
- #7 Inlife Whey Protein Powder – 454g Review
- #8 Muscletech Nitrotech Performance Series – 3.97 lbs Review
- #9 Optimum Nutrition (ON) Micro Creatine Powder – 300 g
- #10 Muscletech Mass Tech Scientifically Superior Mass Gainer Review